It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calls by Islamists to Destroy Egyptian Pyramids Begin

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperFrog
I doubt this being true, as all Egyptians I have met are proud of their Pyramids.

Originally posted by Deplume
Send somebody out there with some massive guns.
If anyone sets foot near the pyramids without proper permission granted, send them to their 72 virgins early.
They've destroyed enough (''peaceful'' religion?????????????)

This actually makes me really angry, and I would be genuinely cut up if anything happened to them.

It's about time we grew out of this ''my magical sky-wizard is better than your magical sky-wizard'' BS.
Society DISCOURAGES children for having imaginary friends... it's about time the adults took a leaf out of their own book, and stopped blowing each other, and everything else up over NOTHING..

Call it irony, but it was foreigners army that actually used Pyramid and Sphinx face as targeting practice.

Destruction of historical sites is not done just by Muslims.

Old Bridge in Mostar was destryed by Catholics, while most of other middle age structures in Bosnia were destroyed by Orthodox. Are you still pissed?

What about sites here in USA? City I live in was build on destroyed American Native village.
edit on 10-7-2012 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

Yes, but we are not talking about those, we are talking about the destruction of one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world, oh and just for the record, I myself am muslim, and even I think this is a travesty, the pyramids have always fascinated me, and that does not stand in the way of my beliefs, these are just narrow minded individuals, and like somebody else said previously, its all about getting noticed and thats basically what it boils down to, the other week it was a mosque that was destroyed by muslims, a door that wasnt supposed to be opened until the last day was opened to destroy the mystery.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

Sorry, but you completly miss my point.

I am not supporting any calls for destruction of Pyramids or any other Historical monuments. I am for preservation of all of them, as they are all part of our history.

I am only pointing that destruction is usually called by small percent of terrorist/criminals, but it is not privilege of one religion or one nation on the world.

As for this news, it is proven hoax, so no worry, Pyramids are where they supposed to be.... Egypt, China, Mexico, Las Vegas...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Egypt, China, Mexico, Las Vegas...

Originally posted by SuperFrog
reply to post by DARREN1976

Sorry, but you completly miss my point.

I am not supporting any calls for destruction of Pyramids or any other Historical monuments. I am for preservation of all of them, as they are all part of our history.

I am only pointing that destruction is usually called by small percent of terrorist/criminals, but it is not privilege of one religion or one nation on the world.

As for this news, it is proven hoax, so no worry, Pyramids are where they supposed to be.... Egypt, China, Mexico, Las Vegas...

LMAO @ Las Vegas!!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well, this topic can be declared a hoax.

For what it's worth, it at least shows how gullible even we can be when it comes to propaganda. Question everything that is put in front of you before you even consider foaming at the mouth for blood—especially if it coincides with your ideals. Anything else and you're only being dishonest with yourself.

Holy hoax: Radical Islamists call on Egypt to destroy pyramids
Another hoax: cleric calls on President Morsy to destroy Giza Pyramids

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Calls by Evangelicals to Destroy and Colonize the Mid-East Continues
. . . same old same old. What ? did you really expect it to be as simple
as when East-India was colonized ?

and the rhetoric of excuses, media manipulation . . . goes on

edit on 16/7/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Timeless thread! S&F

Wonder what happened to all of IRAQ's ancient Sumer sites & relics now that over a decade has passed since US invasion?

It's almost like TPB target ancient sites to destroy what they might be hiding!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Timeless thread! S&F

Wonder what happened to all of IRAQ's ancient Sumer sites & relics now that over a decade has passed since US invasion?

It's almost like TPB target ancient sites to destroy what they might be hiding!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join