It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12.21.12 - Is the Beginning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The title will say it all. I do not think that December 21, 2012 is the 'end of the world'. I believe it is the beginning of a new one. There is a countdown that starts on this day that ends in the mid-point of next year. 2013 is actually the year of upheaval and change. The number 13 represents rebellion, and signifies the joining of Man - 6, and Divine Perfection - 7. This is the year that the Solar maximum will peak.

Let me go through a bit of a run-down here.

2013, we are going to see a lot of planetary changes; there are going to be famines, drought, pestilence, and power outages...The power outages are NOT being caused by global warming. The 'Universal' warming is being caused by two things: The Sun is heating up and Earth is starting to vibrate at a faster frequency, rising the heat of the planet.

The power outages are going to be caused directly by failure of the magnetosphere due to being overloaded by the solar flares of the Sun. I believe that the flares, and more recently this X-class flare, are charging the magnetosphere. However, in 2013 it is going to collapse from the Solar Maximum. This is going to be the reason for the 'evolution' of mankind.

The magnetosphere will collapse leaving us vulnerable to the Sun's radiation. After it's collapse the Sun will emit another flare that will rush towards Earth at many million miles a second. Unaided, and unprotected by the magnetosphere, the radiation of the flare will hit everyone on Earth. This will begin changes in DNA that will lead to us 'evolving' in the next step of mankind's history.

Note to debunkers: Go nuts over this thread, because I couldn't care less whether all of this is true or none of it. Merely some thinking and conjecture of my last few days.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Idk if you all have been watching the news lately but Kansas (where Im from) has been about 112 degrees F for the past 2 weeks. Its terrible. Grain is drying out (NOT GOOD) and farmers are losing tons of money..... This will make life difficult for EVERYONE because Kansas... has nothing better to do than farm lol

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I was actually thinking that a pole shift would turn someone who is 100% evil into someone who is 100% good. Maybe that is the true goal of the powers that be. Well I am only sort of joking.
Solar flares, eh? No magnetosphere? Wouldn't we disintegrate?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
When the galactic alignement occur on this 21 december
we will enter the Age of Enlightment and become something greater then we are now

Ben81 End of Times Thread

End of Times = End of the Illusion

A new beginning

SNF

link   
I think whatever it is we are heading toward is natural, cyclical and predictable. Other civilizations in past times pretty well called the timing for it and the Mayans were but one of them. Whatever this is though, it's been putting off echos, as the best term I can think to use, and I believe that is what so many of us have been feeling now for so long. It varies for how long each has felt something off or something impending but the feeling seems to be the same among those who experience it. That tells me that I don't have to know the details to know it's going to be epic in scale. It almost has to be in the context and by what so many sense by now.

I agree with the idea of it being the beginning though. It isn't the end of anything, but it'll be a rough ride to whatever the other side of the this period may bring for a future. Just my thoughts.

link   
I would feel very bad for you if you lived during the years of black death. Imagine the change you would be seeing then...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I don't think so..about the disintegration part I mean. I have heard before that Solar flares are supposed to affect the Pineal gland, and from what I know about it; I think it could very well be possible. I think that's what the 'Awakening' or 'Ascension' is.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Satan's kingdom will be coming out of the sewer to take its position upon the anvil of destruction for the hammer of God to strike resolution.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

I'm not sure most people even know who the Anti-Christ is, let alone Satan...Just incase...

The Anti-Christ is your own Ego, or Pituitary gland. I'll let you figure out the rest.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I'm not sure most people even know who the Anti-Christ is, let alone Satan...Just incase...

The Anti-Christ is your own Ego, or Pituitary gland. I'll let you figure out the rest.

Yeah .. lets stay out of satan kingdom

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

You are funny, OP. Good luck with that gobbledygook. Nice avatar too. Do you know what it is? If you do then you and I both know that stuff you said doesn't fly.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I had a random thought earlier, that the anti-Christ is actually all that keeps the Christ consciousness from awakening within you. Of course, I have many random thoughts, and only two braincells.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

1st question is "why is this solar maximum any different from the solar maximum in 2000?"
2nd question is "how do you know the earth is vibrating faster?"

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EddyR3

Check the shuman frequency of the earth, it has increased and excuse the spelling of this, just research a little, interesting.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
You may say change is coming but I say the human species has been through worse. Through ice ages, pandemics, and two World Wars, we have survived and will continue to survive. It will take a lot more then atmospheric shielding giving way for us to be killed. Arthur C. Clarke in his book "Sunstorm" envisioned a giant mirror at a Lagrange point protecting future civilizations.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

It's from the Theosophical Society that was started by one Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky; Which she did in fact believe in the Third Eye significance. Why do you think Aum/OM is at the very top of the design? Or what about the swastika that represents the combination or balancing of your yin/yang or ida/pingala energies? Me wonders if YOU even know where it's from or what it's about.
edit on 10-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Those random thoughts are usually your intuition telling you something. Learn to trust yourself

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousHusky

I don't believe we are going to all be killed...Would you mind quoting me on that?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If the earths magnetosphere were to break down and leave us 100% vulnerable to flares, every living species on the planet that doesn't live way underwater would be dead, in a very vicious manner. There is no coming back from that.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

How would we know that? Isn't that how all super heroes ever got their powers was from extensive radiation? Huge difference between the radiation of say Chernobyl and then solar flares.
edit on 10-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join