It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if your government was being mind controlled by aliens since roswell?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

and at your age id have thought you would have known better being so rude and obnoxious

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What if I'm an alien, among 1000s, who chose to come here to help the Earth?

What if you humans are the bad guys destined for destruction, until you mature?

Evil is a low vibration only capable of growing so much, it consumes/destroys itself in the end.

Only benevolent beings can grow endlessly.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vister74

Why did you draw the line at Roswell ?!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Maybe they are not interested in obtaining a glowing dead rock, there are already many dead rock out there. In any case I doubt that they are interested in the living space or material resources.

If places were turned in this hypothetical setup (more valid that many one reads on ATS in relation to the subject). Humans would be more interested in cultural artifacts including exploiting creative work and biological data. There is no reason that ET (including extra dimensional and time) would need a much more complex tech that we have, it may just only be predicated in a different mindset (that includes a different set of priorities).

Imagine a world as old as ours but with a society less belligerent or more coordinated toward general self improvement and you can easily envision some techs that would had gone far ahead in many areas (from genetic, nano-tech and space). Imagining only that they would not have to deal with negative and conflict religious dogmas and this would lead to major advances in science in general.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

If it has they are truly evil and despicable. The first order of business would then be lining up all the collaborators and shooting them and failing an option to escape the experiment to make is so that they would not profit anything more from it. I propose blowing it all up even if none can escape, there can not be any compromise with such monsters...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
well then the republicans would be on a 70 year winning streak

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You logic and data are flawed. There is no concept of good without evil as a consequence evil can grow as far as the counter-posing force, I would even advocate that "good and evil" are non existing concepts outside of the human mind, in nature entropy an chaos rule these are by definition characteristics of evil. Consider cancerous cells they are not only immortal but given the medium can grow endlessly...

Not that I'm defending evil (or good) I just do not buy the duality as valid. I would better look at it as a set of ethical considerations and that puts much of what a majority of humans think as good in a very bad light...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

"good and evil" are non existing concepts outside of the human mind

Exactly. But not just "human" minds, the infection of evil affects vast amounts of life forms.

I call it an infection because it consumes/feeds on negative energy generated by the life forms.
Once there are no more life forms to feed on, it feeds on itself. Self destruction.

We are in these bodies for the time being, so when in Rome, be the Roman you want to see in the world.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vister74
what if our government was being unknowingly controlled, slowly over the decades in the goal of destroying ourselves, this way theres no casulties from the otherside, because they know they would not stand a chance physically againest us, so they resort to this?

We still would need a revolution..

Though that would make stuff more interesting for the younger generations.
Death to the Alien Capitalist Pigs!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I was disagreeing with you, are you certain that the reply was intended for me ?!?

I would agree that ideas and concepts are like infections, but I strongly disagree beyond humans there is any "evil" in this world (we know about), even chimps when they hunt for meat killing other primates have any use or need for the concept. Now take a human hunting and killing any other primate and I (that suffer from being infected by those concepts) would classify it as evil. Put that assassin in an uniform and some will call it duty. Put him in a governmental or judiciary position of relevance and most will call it justice.

There is no evil or good, there are only divergent points of view and ethical considerations.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

I was agreeing with your quoted text not your whole comment.

Evil, good, they are concepts, perceptions, interpretations of actions.

A lion killing a baby gazelle is no different than a man killing someone's child, except the lion is doing it for food.... well I guess some sickos do that too, but it is under different intentions. Why is that not considered an evil act? Because they are animals? It's just nature when we see animals doing that, when people do it it's evil, because we know better?

The whole concept is about as logical as organized religions.

I prefer to think of it as polarities and/or magnetics, which are perceived as negative and positive in our brains. It still exists in energy form, we just perceive it with labels.

edit on 8-7-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Evil is a low vibration only capable of growing so much, it consumes/destroys itself in the end. Only benevolent beings can grow endlessly.

Well at least you have shifted from absolutes to agree with the that they are relative concepts.

The reason it should be different is because we are capable of not only understanding the larger implications of our actions, predicts their effects far in the future and even prevent the need of taking them in the first place.

So a lion killing a baby gazelle is different than a man killing someone's child, but even a man killing a gazelle is (for at least several millions years now, and I'm not talking about vegetarianism but the human capacity of ethical thinking that supplants the fluidity of concepts like good and evil) .

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

We may have been seeded by aliens (possible). That's fine just as long as people don't let that get as far as believing junk like Scientology. They think something like that. Its basically a sci-fi novel turned into a money-grabbing cult. The mind control on this planet is mostly by religions and they are the real danger. Spirituality and belief is ok but when there are jihads or crusades (or cult-like behavior) it goes too far. (Its not 100% literal mind control but it is to some degree). If aliens are yet another player in this business of forming people's thought (sort of a public relations) I wonder what the heck they would want.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Although your theory is interesting, I think the human race is hard-wired for self-destruction, we have no need of outside intervention for that.

We are hardwired due to the annanuki downgrading our dna to 2 strands and keeping some violence in the mix.

We got a lot of outside interference on this one.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The leaders have not been brainwashed since Roswell. The bloodlines are a splinter group of the annanuki, they were left behind.

Good ETs have been here all along and well before SUMAR, so its not one sided.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Ya but the hierarchy of the world is simple like this.... (in my opinion)

....Satan is called the "prince of the power of the air" in Ephesians 2:2.
....He is called the "ruler of this world" in John 12:31.

2 Corinthians 4:4
....4 The god of this age (satan, or otherwise meaning God of this world) has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. (as in the good God, the loving God creater of all)

So Satan ruler of this world....
Then his demons (who pose as aliens to some)
Then key people (who might even be like reptilian or half demon or something like that, like alien dna)
Then key people who are probably normal human dna but who might be demon possessed
more key people who might not be possessed by oppressed
going down down down the food chain controling most of the key places in corporations, government etc etc etc.

There you have the New world order. Or in otherwords the foundation that satan will use to bring about the Anti Christ which the bible tells us is a "man" who will be the world leader. Basically the president of the world.

And what you see here is Satan as usual mimicking God's ideas, in this case Satan sending his own son into the world to cause mass mayham on a scale never before seen in human history.

I don't know this might sound a bit crazy or hard to take in for some but I think Christians understand this concept. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

edit on 9-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by vister74

The aliens stand no chance physically against us? Your kidding right? Anyone who can control humans minds can certainly deal with us in any way.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Lol this fits perfectly. Also i find the idea of interstellar travel and not being able to defeat us funny.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Daily Mail 9th July:

Text'It was a craft that did not come from this planet': CIA agent speaks out on 65th anniversary of Roswell 'UFO' landings Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Are MSM preparing for Assange Leaks or maybe it's time for TPTB to prepare us for some kind of invasion.

Text'It was not a weather balloon - it was what people first reported,' says Chase Brandon, a CIA agent who served 35 years with the agency. 'It was a craft that did not come from this planet.' Brandon spoke out on the 65th anniversary of the Roswell incident - and claims to have seen direct evidence of the 'alien' visitation in a high-security area of the CIA's Langley headquarters. 'It was in a vaulted area - there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell. I rummaged inside it, put the box on the shelf and said, "My God, it really happened." Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Supposedly the Aliens need us, thats why they haven't destroyed us. People say there are many races out is Space. They are all under galactic laws not to interfere with us. A group manipulated us and or mingled their DNA with ours and now their punishment is their stuck in or on earth (lucifer). IMO those grey aliens, are highly evolved humans from the future that came back to our time to fix a problem with their DNA. They are also being manipulated by the group that was cast down to Earth. Also someone asked why would the greys influence our media and govt to control the people. I heard that they greys use negative human emotion as their energy source. Also they feed off of adrenaline of humans somehow. Not the actual fluid, but the energy given off when someone is in a fearful situation.
So I guess Yeshua(Jesus) and God are waiting to make their move and destroy the bad groups.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join