It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS and the World around us....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
That is simply awesome, Slayer. I love how the Regent laughs at the end. Gotta stick it to the man!

(Somebody also knows how to get like a million hits on their YT channel!)

I had dl'd your old one a while ago, and was thinking about attempting something as insane as that was, but now you've outdone yourself! Very hard act to follow......

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Sa-weet, fun & well done Slayer!

What a nice surprise to be included, thank you. It's strangely disturbing how many people I recognize.

If you need more filler, feel free to look through my work (or tell me what you need). If you find something you like, you can use it - just let me know 1st.

Cheers & great job!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Awesome job. Like the song too. Is it sad that I recognized almost all the avatars?

Mogwai!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Lookout everyone, Slayer's got mysterious motives...
He's covered every single other good topic there is to cover, so now it's down to making mysterious videos of member's avatars and describing them with a song?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I have watched this at least 5 times already and every time I see something different.
! I am curious what someone just coming up on it on youtube (Non ATS) would think about it. I
at them wondering what insane message this is with so many different unrelated images strung together and wonder at how long some would spend on trying to find the secret within it.

Again...Excellent job Slayer!
edit on 7/9/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Here are the facts as we know them. This morning, Randy visited Slayers newest thread for " We are ATS ".
Slayer had one more star and flag added to both counts. RIGHT HERE !
On ATS !

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Great work Slayer.

Looking forward for the final version

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Loving the vid Slayer, if you need to fill a millisecond of the "Chiili's" song, feel free to use my avatar

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
This video shows the individualistic and creative nature of this site and its remarkable users. I started using this site far before I was a member by always being referenced to it from my own individual searches into the government, aliens, ancient history and more. When I finally signed up here and got involved with this community, or at least lurked around much more, it restored some hope in me about our destiny as a species to see so many insightful people collected together. I learned so much more and improved my health, lifestyle, and had my eyes opened several times here by the thousands of eccentric and strong minds that frequent it. Coming here is one of the best decisions of my life.

Thank you for illustrating why I come to ATS.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Awesomeness! Great compilation of news events as well. I have to say it picks up right where the old one left off. I thoroughly enjoyed the roller coaster ride you have so graciously prepared for us. My goodness, is the world not turning into a madhouse or what? Thanks for the nod in the video, and a nod to you Slayer! Keep up the good work!
edit on 9-7-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Impressive, Slayer---as always.

Now hurry with the edited version!!

J

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Good music, good video and the part with Hitler jammin with the head phones made me spit my coffee out and LOL!!! Hahahaha....

Really impressed!! And yeah, MamaJ would love to be in your video.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Nice job Slayer ... nice

It's quite interesting how many members are instantly recognisable in your short montage.

Well done !!
edit on 9-7-2012 by Timely because: just noticed ... happy 2nd anniversary 2 me !

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Woke up raring to go see the final cut...
where can I find it??

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
I have watched this at least 5 times already and every time I see something different.
! I am curious what someone just coming up on it on youtube (Non ATS) would think about it. I
at them wondering what insane message this is with so many different unrelated images strung together and wonder at how long some would spend on trying to find the secret within it.

Again...Excellent job Slayer!
edit on 7/9/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

I thought the same Kanga. I could see it leading to a discussion group on FB or Yahoo...divining the secret messages of the mysterious vid poster. They'd have much to work with considering his user name is...Slayer.

Des

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Call it ego, but I am so honored to have been included once again in your creativity. Awesome job my friend.

Edit to say I was really glad to see mine after that very cool alien.
edit on 9-7-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
That was AWESOME!!! Made my day, Thank You! Count me in next time around.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Absolutely AWESOME! It says it all, where did you get your inspiration from? I saw many of my friend slide by, Don't forget Willie one Sac!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
aha clever idea and the video was nicely synced with the audio, something you don't often see/hear. I spotted a few of the regulars in there

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join