It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will go ahead alone against Iran if it shows Obama will win.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Not to mention as our ally anything they do will automatically drag us into it because that's what allies are for.

We have been in 20+ wars since Israel was reestblished as a nation. Not once have they been "dragged" into any of them.

Isrrael is not our ally. They are leaches.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
It's not our concern, it doesn't affect us, and Israel certainly doesn't need our help.

Depends on what pool they are going to pee in. Iran? Not as easy as it looks on paper. Turkey, like a few months back? They wouldn't win that one.

They're God's chosen people, after all. God can look out for them far better than we can.

Says who? The invisible man in the sky?

edit on 8-7-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

Says Israel. They are the ones claiming to be God's chosen people. Like I said before in another thread, it shouldn't matter what weaponry the enemies of Israel have, God should be able to protect his chosen people.

Who knows? Maybe God is just waiting for the US to get out of the Middle East so the can smite the enemies of Israel with some hellfire and brimstone without hurting US troops. Maybe we should try leaving the region and see what God does.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

OK, I get it now. Sorry for the sarcasm. But I honestly don't think god will be more help than the US. Mind you I'm agnostic.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by intrepid

It's just politics to gin up support for Romney.

Consider the OP's source.

Exactly. Let's all agree that neither Faux News nor MSNBC are credible sources on anything political. I've been a longtime ATS lurker and recently signed up. My one complaint about this site is the rampant conservative extremism everywhere. This topic is just one example

top topics

<< 1   >>

join