It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does NASA really know that there are artificial structures on the moon ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I came across this video this morning on Disclosetv.com. I know its a subject that has been discussed before as well as all the other dead horse topics out there. Disclose TV page

This one caught my eye because of 2 things. Some audio transmission clips from the lunar flights and a photograph that was presumed unseeable, but with todays modern advancements, they claim to make out a pyramid shape.

This is the first time that I've personally heard or seen anything about these 2 items in my thread. I have alot of time in reading and video watching invested. Im sure a bit of you already know this info, The vid is from 2008.

I have always questioned that NASA put 70 tons of aluminum on the moon with pretty stunning accuracy with pocket calculator computing power. And one conspiracy tugs at the other. If we didnt go to the moon then how are were ground level photos taken, unless its all one giant fraud.

Another vid that has always grabbed my attention was that of Karl Wolf from his participation in Greers Disclosure Project 1 about seeing lunar city photos at a NASA lab

Do you believe non natural structures exist on the moon ?

Here is a recently uploaded video from Finlands ex minister of health discussing a UFO conference in Russia where a case of abduction of a Russian farmer says he was in a UFO, flew over the back side of the moon and saw bases....Pretty good vid

edit on 8-7-2012 by mckeesport because: added material for discussion

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Seriously? You dont believe we went there but you belirve we took pics while we werent there? But yes, there are artificial buildings there, theres even atleast one car on the moon

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yes!!!!!

Those are the moon people I'm always talking about here......

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...... most don't believe but that's their loss.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Getting a rocket to the moon isn't as rocket sciencey as it sounds as most of it is very simple physics it just needs alot of calculations doing which the computers in the 1960's could handle quite easily in a batch calculation sense and alot of the people doing the work would know how to do stuff on pen and paper to confirm calculations done by the machines

heres some of the routines available in the 1960's to UK mainframe owners www.icl1900.co.uk... so they are able to do complex stuff

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

First of all, big problems can have small solutions when the solution is coupled with a good brain. Computing power wasn't the hurdle for the moon landing, knowledge of physics and obtaining accurate information for the basis of the calculations was the hard part. The moon landing can probably be calculated with an abicis combined with knowledge of geometry and algebra to be honest.
Computers do not equal answer to all things.

Secondly, I've been watching the moon for a while with my telescope. There are no visible structures on this side of it. Who knows what's on the other side. Would nightvision even work on the backside of the moon?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckeesport
I came across this video this morning on Disclosetv.com. I know its a subject that has been discussed before as well as all the other dead horse topics out there. Disclose TV page

This one caught my eye because of 2 things. Some audio transmission clips from the lunar flights and a photograph that was presumed unseeable, but with todays modern advancements, they claim to make out a pyramid shape.

This is the first time that I've personally heard or seen anything about these 2 items in my thread. I have alot of time in reading and video watching invested. Im sure a bit of you already know this info, The vid is from 2008.

I have always questioned that NASA put 70 tons of aluminum on the moon with pretty stunning accuracy with pocket calculator computing power. And one conspiracy tugs at the other. If we didnt go to the moon then how are were ground level photos taken, unless its all one giant fraud.

Another vid that has always grabbed my attention was that of Karl Wolf from his participation in Greers Disclosure Project 1 about seeing lunar city photos at a NASA lab

Do you believe non natural structures exist on the moon ?

Yes and the same with mars too!
Thanks for sharing the videos! Very important videos for those seeking the truth. Whether your posts get one or tons of flags, still a very important thread. That even if repeated should be repeated for truths sake.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Seriously? You dont believe we went there but you belirve we took pics while we werent there? But yes, there are artificial buildings there, theres even atleast one car on the moon

Seriously? You don't believe robot (unmanned) rockets exist with cameras on, but you believe there are cars on the moon.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

By 'truth', do you mean the objective truth, which NASA might have already given us, or 'truth' as in confirmation of whatever theory, no matter how incorrect it is?

It's surprising how many 'truth seekers' won't accept the truth when it's given to hem.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Are you saying that you believe what your told???? I do not, some of it yes, the rest, F@@@ NO !

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckeesport
reply to post by XeroOne

Are you saying that you believe what your told???? I do not, some of it yes, the rest, F@@@ NO !

Depends. I certainly criticise and question what I'm told. If a story stands up to criticism, then yeah.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Secondly, I've been watching the moon for a while with my telescope. There are no visible structures on this side of it. Who knows what's on the other side. Would nightvision even work on the backside of the moon?.

Why is this a concern?

The side of the moon that we never see from earth has the same amount of time in sunlight as the side that is visiable from earth. From a stationary postion on the surface of the moon one would have a fourteen day sunlight period followed by a fourteen day dark period.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I do believe there are structures on the "Dark Side" of the moon. I believe the foundation of our existence has been kept from us, I do not believe in evolution, I do not believe in cars on the moon with the exeption of the lunar rover and I question that. And for those here that think everything is fake fraudulent a lie, funny, Why do you read the posts or stop by on ATS? If I did not believe anything is possible, I would have waaaay better uses for my time than asking questions or trying to answer them respectfully on here. Like mama says " If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all.......

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatwasthat
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Secondly, I've been watching the moon for a while with my telescope. There are no visible structures on this side of it. Who knows what's on the other side. Would nightvision even work on the backside of the moon?.

Why is this a concern?

The side of the moon that we never see from earth has the same amount of time in sunlight as the side that is visiable from earth. From a stationary postion on the surface of the moon one would have a fourteen day sunlight period followed by a fourteen day dark period.

Your telescope wouldn't pick up objects on the moon. Simply because it isn't designed for that purpose. And no night-vision won't work either.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'm not sure whether or not NASA knows about artificial structures existing on the moon but I guarantee you that they wouldn't tell us about them if they were found.

My belief is that there is proof of prior visitation on the moon.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by whatwasthat

Good point.
That question just sort of popped into my head without any thought. I think it's a good question though.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by whatwasthat

I dont think the dark side of the moon is actually dark, we just cant see it so it referred to as dark. If a extraterrestrial civilization were to build, what better spot. Its human instinct to question what we cant see or the unknown. Its personally one of my favorite subjects. If none of these topics were even real, I enjoy getting a cold drink and reading and filling my mind with fiction or non fiction, its a great way to spend a rainy evening.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
If there are artificial structures on the moon I think WE put them there.Have you ever seen the TV show called LIFE AFTER PEOPLE ? Well the Earth can easy and quickly remove any and all trace of a civilization. But he moon does not have such an eraser. I think that at some point in our past there was a civilization that was equal to if not more advanced than we are now. No aliens needed. As to what happened to them we may some day found out as it happens to us and then 50,000 years or more from now those humans will find what we have left on the moon and Mars and think the same thing we are now. Around and around it goes.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The first video at 3.30 is the zeeman crater they claim a castle is under the blur the crater is 184km in dia thats a big castle then

Then at this post here you will see that Joe Escamilla who ranks with Hoagland and Icke as a bit of an idiot claimed it was an Alien repairing his ship obviously he hadn't checked the size of the objects in the picture.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't be taken in by the buildings on Moon/Mars and there is plenty of that BS on here!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Did anyone even check about whether Sgt. Wolf was on military duty during the time he claimed he saw the back-of-moon images ["mid-1965"]? It's a simple matter of filing a FOIA using his name and date of birth. Don't tell me you're willing to believe his story without lifting a finger to double-check factual allegations he makes that CAN be checked? Or compare to the documented dates of 'Lunar Orbiter' program events?

It's the kind of simple and EASY effort that exposes frauds such as "Dr. Ken Johnston" of the Hoaglandian moon secrets myth. Maybe that's why eager-believers are afraid to risk discovering things they want to NOT know about people whose stories they get a thrill out of believing. Is there any other reason?

edit on 8-7-2012 by JimOberg because: add text

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
that last video made me think in a completely different way about life and death and conciousness that was a very enlightned woman

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join