It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Diana and Dodi film bankrolled by Mohamed Al Fayed we will never get to see

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Diana was alive after the crash, but she died from her injuries, not from other means.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by twoandthree
she was pregnant with a boy that would have to be Muslim,

Actually the talk going around is that Mohamed Fayed arranged the hit, as Dodi was going to convert to christianity!

So we now have three scenarios
1. Assasination by the British institutions to mask the muslim connection to the royal family.
2. Assasination by muslims to save face (honour !) which we know is endemic in certain sects.
3. A car crash by someone over the limit and a passenger not wearing her seatbelt.

Now which is the most boring scenario ? Let's ignore that it does not get the arenalin flowing.

Which gives people an erection, angry, agitated, provoked into writing a book(!) ? Aha.....Let's go with that, it must be true.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
The reason why the film was withdrawn is that it made several serious errors that have been exposed. This undermines the credibility of the research in the film so much that the producers had no choice but to withdraw it after it was panned by the critics at the Cannes Film Festival.

If you want to discover the truth about Diana's death, research what happened to James Andanson, whom Diana invited onto Dodi's yacht to take photos a few days before her death:
www.express.co.uk...
There was an official intelligence file on the internet about his assassination by a Yugoslav intelligence agent code-named "T". It seems now to have been removed. Notice the links missing from the following blog:
dianaunlawfullkilling.blogspot.co.uk...
I discussed it here at ATS before the archives disappeared:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-7-2012 by micpsi because: Added important comment.

edit on 8-7-2012 by micpsi because: Vital links to previous discussion at ATS added.

What serious errors did it make?

Everything you talk about in those links was entirely mentioned in full in the videos linked above.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I feel it would be really difficult to kill someone in a car accident. The photographer being shot and burnt in a car was interesting but was it confirmed he was shot twice or just someone said this?
Phillip being a nazi was surprising and if anyone wanted her dead I would think it was him. The relationship with his son and dianna is a big action of change of the legacy compared to the type of man Phillip is to his grandsons.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
And lastly, if you really want to see it that bad, it won't be that hard to get a hold of.

FALSE. I've been trying to get a hold of this for who knows how long, to no avail.
I know a ton of other people that have been trying to find it and can't.
Any torrents (multiple) that I have started to DL will not go past 1% and that's with easily 50+ seeders/leechers.

If it's so easy to get a hold of then you try and find it.
And pass it along to the lot of us that actually are interested in the subject covered.

Lastly, Diana left a note saying, hey everyone Charles is going to kill me in a car crash.
That doesn't make you go huhhhhhh or get you interested in this at all?

There's a reason the Royal family doesn't want this to get out, because it will blow the lid off this sad part of history.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
They should definitely put the film on YouTube so people can get to see it.

I can guarantee it would be taken off YouTube before you could even click on the play button.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I love reading threads like this where people try to rationalize based on false assumptions - This is not a government, it's a monarchy. The royal family it's power and by default it's motivations and decisions are not rational ones they are power moves measured in generations not term limits.

I don't claim to know what happened but if I was the royal family and someone was going against me and I had all the power I needed to stop it anyway I saw fit. I'm sure there is no end to how I might choose to deal with it.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by Starchildren

Diana was alive after the crash, but she died from her injuries, not from other means.

So are you suggesting that the crash was unrelated with her death because she survived it?
edit on 9-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Sinny

So being a "princess" somehow makes you immune to the laws of physics....

All her death shows is you should always wear a seatbelt, and do not get in a car driven by a drunk driver!

if the "princess" had done either of those 2 simple things she would be alive today!

But why was such a responsible driver drunk in the first place.
I didnt know that she was not buckled up.
Nonetheless her death was tragic indeed..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

That just makes no sense, no I am not suggesting that.

She died as a result of the injuries sustained in the car accident, but not straight away, and not by any other means (shot, stabbed, poisoned, beaten to death by a stale frog, the will power of one Prince Phillip etc etc)
edit on 9/7/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join