It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union Transitional Counsil?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Apparently they are really upping the advertising and propaganda for th NAU. It now has its own facebookpage type in north american transitional counsil or nautc. Its says there mission is to provide a peacfull transition and the freeflow of information. ???

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Omg. And the sheeple will buy into it all too

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...

Do you really even think thats real? or is it a fake page? It only has 2 likes, im not sure its real...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I thought your OP was a hoax, until I checked it out. WTF???!!!

Worse still was the link to a news article: destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com... perstate.html

A Zionist rag bragging about the following:

Now comes the announcement that the arrival of the first segment of the North American Union, the United States effectively has taken control of her national sister to the north, the Nation of Canada. Never in history has a merger been accomplished with such deliberation, speed and secrecy. Under the international guise of the creation of a Regulatory Cooperation Council (RCC) on February 4, 2911 signed into law, what would establish the borders of a new economic power bloc, and in effect declare new regional borders of a governing entity that would be neither a nation or a state but an economic region that would have its own security, police force and court systems to enforce the governance of its laws, democratically elected by its joint citizens – effectively a Superstate that would act above and beyond any national state in the world. As reported by “The Star” of Toronto, Canada in its article titled, “Canada kept U.S. border talks under wraps”;

This FB page has pictures of our "new" flag, and the "new" money. The whole thing is downright creepy. Plus it is nice and professional looking, much more so than your typical FB page.

What the heck is going on here?? If this is a Facebook hoax, it is a damned convincing one.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
Apparently they are really upping the advertising and propaganda for th NAU. It now has its own facebookpage type in north american transitional counsil or nautc. Its says there mission is to provide a peacfull transition and the freeflow of information. ???

Can you provide your link?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I like how it was founded on Jan 1st of this year. Their money seems legit. But i doubt they would call it United nations of planet Earth.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think it's a fake page. Look at this quote from their FB page.

The new currency is already being traded with along with the new world currency the "WEN" which is paper/digital hybrid "wen is also new backwards. "Wen" am i going to get my money?

Doesn't have that "official" flavor to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Honestly in my opinion, I welcome it. I would love to live down in Cancun or even Canada, and still be able to work. Then the mexicans can jump the border with no issues just as we could jump theirs.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is defiantly computer generated. You can just tell.

Coin

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I def think its a fake now. This is quoted as their mission.

About
NAUTC Mission Our mission is to keep you informed and create a peaceful transition while ensuring the free flow of information. Making sure programs like food stamps and medicare stay in place during the transition.
Description
United states, Canada & Mexico. 1 of 5 interlocking sister superstates.

Keeping Foodstamps and medicare as their mission?? Really, come on now.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The folks will not buy this.
Besides the US losing it's liberties, all we have to do is site the wonderful way the EU has been going.
Folks will realize just what a bullet this is to dodge.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

It looks.real real.to me and all of there political moves seem to mirroring it. I thinK the NAU is part of there endgame. They are.desensitisng us to it so when it finally happens.it.doesnt seem so far.out and there will be leSS resistance.and how are.we.going.to.stand up tp.china.without forming the nau

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Its not a "fake" page per se, I would say it is more like a fan page, or a parody page that someone from ATS might set up. The page is real enough, the content and group it claims to be, is far from "official"

If this was really REALLY an official NAU Transitional Council page if one really ever existed or exists, it would be far more sober, and contain information previously unseen: See the example of the EU

EU - Facebook

Lets not forget also the content of this page is nothing more than pictures that have been circulating the internet for a very long time, and are known to be of an origin that is speculation and created by "normal" people with an interest in this subject.

For example, the Amero coin is a picture example of a coin that some guy in the US makes to sell as novelty items.

So don't start freaking out yet. it will come, and when it does you will be in it before you realize. Especially now the PRI are back in charge of Mexico, failing a civil war proper there, the last piece is in place to start things moving towards "harmonization"

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Additionally according to their "mission": statement which is flimsy at best:

Our mission is to keep you informed and create a peaceful transition while ensuring the free flow of information. Making sure programs like food stamps and medicare stay in place during the transition.

It refers to two concepts, Food stamps and Medicare, which are functions of the United States, not Canada and Mexico. Therefore this site is created by someone in the US, with no knowledge of Canada or Mexico.

Further why is the site only in English, Surly a TRANSITIONAL council of an organisation of such magnitute would also have a link to an official site, and in addition have sister pages in Spanish and French. Other wise half of you population won't be able to transition as well as you want. And you have to make sure all those non US people speaking French and Spanish get their Medicare???

Come on guys seriously??? A little critical thinking please!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Come on guys seriously??? A little critical thinking please!

Seems to be in short supply on hysterical ats.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

i think mexico would love to part of the nau i think its the americans that need to be convincied. I would be amazed ifwe just let the nau happen without a second civil war.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
north american union biometric id card

this is getting scary this looks real

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
My buddy who is with the new NAU security task force showed me his id i scanned it with my phone and all his records came up instantly including a hyperlink to the united nation census data pages on the net. The task force is operating on the border with Mexico. All American,Canadian and Mexican special forces and homeland security dea,ice, nsa, cia in one new super agency.

I was at poker game and they were betting with the new NAU currency. This is real it really makes me wonder about 9/11, operation blackjack the london flase flag attack. it really looks like this is there endgame. my buddy told me to get my family ready when he was drunk he told me about a bio attack, he said nuclear is not an option, chemical can be used but he said there best tactic is bio-weapons because neighbors will turn against neighbor and brother against brother and they have a cure. he also said there would be a economic collapse. and then a alien invasion so everyone would unite .finally accept the NWO. looks like checkmate maybee you should have gotten off your computer and took it the street a little sooner.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
As Canadians, we'd be happy with a North American Union.

We'd be happy to have the United States as the 11th Province
Of course, the Province of "America" would still be responsible for their own debt.

Becoming the 51st State? Unless it's a movie featuring Samuel L Jackson, NOT ON YOUR LIFE.

Why would we join a country so massively in debt and with such a corrupt Government as the United States? It wouldn't make any sense at all, and would require a nationwide referendum, which would be WIDELY rejected (I'd say by at LEAST 90%).

Would probably be the biggest voter turnout in Canadian history.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is the "WEN" or "new" backwards a hybrid digital/paper currency it can be scanned by qr reader to check validity to see if it counterfeit and it shows its purchase history kind of like the were's george tracking system for the dollar bills. The picture of kind tut is 24k gold foil, and can used for online purchases. the largest denomination goes all the way up to a 1 million dollar bill, Einstein and Tesla are also on some of the other bills either the 5,000 bill or 100,000 bill im not sure.

I like these new hybrid bills i think they are pretty cool i wish i had a $100,000 with Einstein on it.

it is backed by gold & digital accounts, and i hear it is invested heavily by the Chinese.

can someone try to print one of these out and see if you can scan it with your smartphone? my printer isnt working

top topics

<<   2 >>

join