It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hormones in milk can be dangerous

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister
Men drink more beer than milk. You want to know where the moobs come from? Here's your sign.

You're a Lannister, it's obvious you're lying....

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
IMPORTANT: to know what i say is true just try 2 weeks with NO Dairy, its very obvious especially for big consumers of dairy

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Milk is made for baby offspring, it is not healthy to be drinking milk after a few years, when you can get nutrients from food. It is great for babies, not so much after that. Most people don't eat food these days anyways though, just unatural # that is passed off as food.
edit on Sat, 07 Jul 2012 04:07:44 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Milk is made for baby offspring, it is not healthy to be drinking milk after a few years, when you can get nutrients from food. It is great for babies, not so much after that.

yes and offspring of a cow

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Unfortunately men, if you drank the milk growing up some of the damage is irreversible. Think about it, you were ingesting Female hormone levels at high levels through key periods of development and growth in your lives. Ever wonder why there are so many commercials trying to get you to drink milk! The more emotional we are, the easier we are to control. I agree, with the OP. You will notice differences if you eliminate the dairy, but some changes are too late to undo.

It's a sick, sick world we live in when the things we are told are good for us, not only are bad for us on their own but are so riddled with potentially devastating chemicals to normal human development. It's even worse, to think how oblivious so many of us are to these potentially harmful additives.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
The more emotional we are, the easier we are to control.

Whatchutalkinboutwillis

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister
Men drink more beer than milk. You want to know where the moobs come from? Here's your sign.

yes beer also gives you moobs

i try and only have 1 beer then vodka or bacardi in juice or red wine

drinking cold drinks after a fatty meal solidifies the fat and its not good for you so red wine if i had fatty food

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth
Try for 2 weeks only drink rice or oat milk you will see i dont lie, you get harder fast

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth
you get harder fast

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Well that's not really logical, is it? The people who lack emotions would actually be easier to control, because they would be less likely to react to being controlled. Ever seen a riot? Those people are emotional. Emotional people take action.

If anything the government is probably trying to dull our emotions and make us docile by pushing anti-depressants and the like.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Unfortunately men, if you drank the milk growing up some of the damage is irreversible. Think about it, you were ingesting Female hormone levels at high levels through key periods of development and growth in your lives. Ever wonder why there are so many commercials trying to get you to drink milk! The more emotional we are, the easier we are to control. I agree, with the OP. You will notice differences if you eliminate the dairy, but some changes are too late to undo.

It's a sick, sick world we live in when the things we are told are good for us, not only are bad for us on their own but are so riddled with potentially devastating chemicals to normal human development. It's even worse, to think how oblivious so many of us are to these potentially harmful additives.

re:

but some changes are too late to undo

good point but NO it isnt

take a 50/50 mix of l.lysine and argenine it makes HGH in the body
also get essential amino acid blend

i found great prices per KG google: bulk amino acids

get spirulina too

meditate daily
20 mins walk/gardening on the grass barefoot per day, weather permitting
spirulina is needed for vitamins now as plants are grown in the same location with only chemicals
moringa oleifera for diabetes and countless other ailments
music can be damaging or good, you can sense it
try and use natural lighting when possible
buy a 7 day detox every few years, anger can be a sign kidneys need a good detox

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Well that's not really logical, is it? The people who lack emotions would actually be easier to control, because they would be less likely to react to being controlled. Ever seen a riot? Those people are emotional. Emotional people take action.

If anything the government is probably trying to dull our emotions and make us docile by pushing anti-depressants and the like.

to be logical we need to be neutral with a slight positive bent, like Spock and Kirk in 1

yes emotional people take action but its when you use your brain that you triumph

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Havent you wondered why it might be that Harvard (you know those people who own America) would like you (and all men) to quit drinking/eating something that is healthy?

what do you think is healthy about cow milk. Studies have shown it aids the growth of tumours in our bodies. We do not absorb the calcium from milk. It is full of antibiotics and hormones...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

Somehow i dont buy this. Men are thought as men more because of myths and propaganda. Its a cultural heritage back from the stone age. Semiotics and traditional role.

You know that huge obelisk at Washington DC, thats an example of a 3D symbol to promote patriarchy. The fact is that men are not so different after all compared to women. Its only the reproductive/generative and phisiological role attached to that purpose, that differs them. The female has to carry a womb for 9 month, when the male only have to incemenate her once, in brief seconds.

Remember those fresh farm milk conspiracy? Why do they want to keep us away from organic milk so much? Instead they prefer us to consume repackaged and industrial modified milk. The question is why?

There is also another article in the net that says, cow milk was not meant to be digested by humans. Thus our belly would have dificulties, or even unable to break the chemical components down. Bullcrap!!! NONSENSE. Thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard! Any kind of animal protein/amino acid is easily processed by the human abdominal digestive hormones!

Question WHY???
edit on 7-7-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Got that same "want to kick ass" feeling. It'll come handy once we round up the governments like hogs and beat them silly.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I believe the OP, as I had a bleeding ulcer from taking Advil. I started to drink a gallon of milk a day to self treat, the ulcer went away, but I grew male bitch tits. It's was pain full at first, I thought I was getting male breast cancer, then I realized what had happened after I watch the second one grow.
I've seen these before on body builders taking hormones, to much testosterone does this also, I have mild case like some guys I've seen in tha amateur body building contest.

Oh well, but any how I believe milk will do this, especially with the bovine milk production hormone.

Got milk, got tits. excuse me I mean boobs.
edit on 7-7-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by canyouhandletruth

Ummm, no. Hormones i milk are not making sissy boys. It WILL, however, cause cancer.

I also think that it is what is behind the earlier and earlier puberty we see. 9 year old girls that look like they are 19 kind of stuff.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

your feminist rant aside, the obelisk in DC has nothing to do with promoting patriarchy. You are just making that up (or parroting someone who just made it up).

You need to understand The Mysteries, learn to think like an esotericist. Then you will see that the obelisk, while a symbol of a penis, is more about the mystical meaning of the number 1, as well as the mystical relationship of duality (male/female, there can be no 1 without other).

The people who put that obelisk there thought in this manner, and it had this type of meaning to them.

Now, as to why we have a male dominated society....western culture is built on thousands of years of war. "Might makes right" is a political system that is bound to bleed over into the rest of culture. Consequently, it would seem that the majority of the societies that result from the culture in Europe tend to employ the social structure that resembles a patriarchy. It is a tough world, and brute strength tends to win out all too often.
edit on 7-7-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Regarding the obelisk, someone really, really likes phalluses. That's all.

It's another male way of saying "My dick is bigger, all repent!"

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

The people who placed those obelisks didn't think of it in that way. At least, not the initiates.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Someone had a sense of humor though.

Just a thought.
edit on 7-7-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join