It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hormones in milk can be dangerous

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
Believe me, I feel lucky. It is one of the few good things I can say about living in Ca. we can still buy and sell raw milk.
The added hormones the put in factory farmed milk is scary. You are 100% right about soy as well.

Can you show me a source that is reliable that details how much soy milk is needed before it becomes bad?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by coyote66

your feminist rant aside, the obelisk in DC has nothing to do with promoting patriarchy. You are just making that up (or parroting someone who just made it up).

You need to understand The Mysteries, learn to think like an esotericist. Then you will see that the obelisk, while a symbol of a penis, is more about the mystical meaning of the number 1, as well as the mystical relationship of duality (male/female, there can be no 1 without other).

The people who put that obelisk there thought in this manner, and it had this type of meaning to them.

Now, as to why we have a male dominated society....western culture is built on thousands of years of war. "Might makes right" is a political system that is bound to bleed over into the rest of culture. Consequently, it would seem that the majority of the societies that result from the culture in Europe tend to employ the social structure that resembles a patriarchy. It is a tough world, and brute strength tends to win out all too often.
edit on 7-7-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

Now you are well informed, but thats exactly what an obelisk is, a symbol of the phalus!

Feminist rant? If I am not mistaking, you are the one who started this lame thread about the connection between cow milk and manhood. Whatever that should mean... (--,)

Consider this, you can see the obelisk from miles away, but the pool which represents the female, can be only seen by the people very close to that location. Nice trick huh? Now what do you know about how esotericist think?

All I know is that you try to provoke a mental state to the gullible male youth around here. That in a subtle manner of course. CMIIW

In the past, less manly males would be considered as a shaman or medicineman. Lack of manliness would be considered as supperior spiritual insight, in the past. Thats probably because the stressfulliness of tribal warfare. And another male who sleeps, or is the lover of the medicineman won't be questioned about his manhood. Although that male would be big sized or rather fat shaped, like in the case of a castrated animal.

The world is shaped by the mind, myth is very significat to the scared psyche. And its just a few people who wants the world to be dominated by patriarchy. And its achieved exactly through war. War and its psychological consequences hardens life, and brute force will be more worshiped rather than truthfullness. And the female will have to serve as a 2nd class citizen, in a world like this. The result: everyone is dumbed down. More easy to be controlled and further manipulated. TPTB anyone?

What they try to do is to knock humanity out of its balance to get an easy grip upon it! An unbalanced controlled society can't develop and cultivate in a healty and rapid manner. And that is what thay are aiming for.
edit on 8-7-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Op: every point you bring up you back up with nothing. Please help us learn more or at least support you stance.
Please explain what hormones are bad and at what point they become bad. Salt is bad, but its still needed to survive.

To the person about the breasts on younger girls, this is related to fluoride causing an onset of puberty. Its found a lot in processed chicken, insecticides, antidepressants, etc.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Just take zinc flax and other estrogen reducing supplements.

the bigger problem is plastics that cause estrogen increase.

I don't think it is that big of a deal though for me at least. I do however meet boys/men who act like 12 year old girls but i think it is more related to society. Since physical altercations are deterred as well as physical punishment for behavior.... men are able to mouth off more with the same saftey women have.

A man can mouth off and no one can do anything about it but mouth off back. Back in my day if your mouth was writing checks you butt couldn't cash you would get a butt whooping.

Today you can't really do that. So either you put up with it or you act like a 12 yr old girl too. I put up with it but some days I want to wreck someone.

I think excess estrogen leads to cancer.. but leading a man to become a woman... its a bit of a stretch.

Estrogen causes fat gain but hi fructose cornsyrup does the same.. and lets face it we have such a bad diet and such a sedintary life that chances are we just eat too much and do too little. It also leads to prostate cancer.. and that is more dangerous than becoming somewhat feminate.

.. but like i said the feminising of men is more of a society thing. I am sure hormones don't help but that is not the brunt of the problem.

men have been taught to not act like men. Just look at tv shows and how men are expected to do all the things women were expected to do. I know more men who can cook than women who can cook. men pride themselves in being able to cook for women to impress them as they see on tv and women see knowing how to cook as demeaning and follow suit from what they see in movies. It is all social conditioning.

Also this whole campaign that men and women are equal... we are not equal if we were equal we would not have sexes. this however does not mean that one sex is better than another.

the mindset that we are equal and the mindset that led to males being perceived as the stronger sex is what has put men and women at odds... which has screwed up gender roles.

men and women are supposed to work together not at odds. One is not better than the other. Act like man and be proud of it... act like a woman and do not be ashamed of it.

being a man does not mean you drink beer watch sports scratch yourself and act like a meat ball. being a man means you are not afraid to work, be informed educated, not afraid of commitment to a woman or children. responsible and you don't act like a 13yr old kid.

being a woman means you act like a woman not a man. You accept that you have a biological clock and that you like family and chidlren.. not these women who claim they hate children and want to rip their uterus out.... yet they own 10+ pets that she treats as her bf or children. And don't think that being a mother a wife is demeaning... and that you have to have a career. doens't mean you shouldn't have one but you shouldn't deny the later.

i have met too many women who get wrapped up in all this bs and are miserable but still stick to their conditioned guns.

ah i have to get bck to work adn i am ramblign

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

Now you are well informed, but thats exactly what an obelisk is, a symbol of the phalus!

Yes. A phallus. That does that phallus represent? Well, lots of things. None of them meant to promote patriarchy. You ARE aware that the use of a "V" shape represents the female nethers, right? This is the esoteric meaning of it, and you see it everywhere. Look at the overall shape of The Last Supper. Notice that V shape to the people in the image? There is something being said there about the feminine aspect.

Feminist rant? If I am not mistaking, you are the one who started this lame thread about the connection between cow milk and manhood. Whatever that should mean... (--,)

Yes. You are "mistaking". I did not author this thread.

Consider this, you can see the obelisk from miles away, but the pool which represents the female, can be only seen by the people very close to that location. Nice trick huh? Now what do you know about how esotericist think?

I know plenty. How many pages of esoteric and mystic text have you read? When I say this, i ask more about text older than 150 years? No need to answer.

If you lay a naked man and a naked woman on the ground and measure the height of their profile, which one sticks up further? Would you rather they built the obelisk upside down, into the dirt so that it was only visible from right up close? Or maybe build the pool using 30 foot high panes of glass?

Yes, rant indeed.

All I know is that you try to provoke a mental state to the gullible male youth around here. That in a subtle manner of course. CMIIW

I am not doing anything here other than providing insight about the symbols you are referring to, from the perspective of the people who actually used those symbols. What you would rather me do is keep quiet about it because it throws a wrench in the works of your little theory about female oppression being symbolized by the obelisk?

In the past, less manly males would be considered as a shaman or medicineman. Lack of manliness would be considered as supperior spiritual insight, in the past. Thats probably because the stressfulliness of tribal warfare. And another male who sleeps, or is the lover of the medicineman won't be questioned about his manhood. Although that male would be big sized or rather fat shaped, like in the case of a castrated animal.

Really? And you know this how? Did you run your gaydar on all the medicine men while working the secret CIA time machine?

Perhaps the shaman was the person in the tribe who was handpicked by the elder shaman to be an apprentice? Perhaps this choice was made because it was time to make the choice, and this child had a particular set of intellectual curiosities that would help him become more versed in the particular Mysteries of that culture? (if you don't know what Mysteries are, you need to find out before you try to discuss this with me or anyone else any further).

The world is shaped by the mind, myth is very significat to the scared psyche. And its just a few people who wants the world to be dominated by patriarchy. And its achieved exactly through war. War and its psychological consequences hardens life, and brute force will be more worshiped rather than truthfullness. And the female will have to serve as a 2nd class citizen, in a world like this. The result: everyone is dumbed down. More easy to be controlled and further manipulated. TPTB anyone?[/quote[

'
I have complex feelings on this. I refuse to ever, ever be a victim of something. I am either strong enough to withstand, or too weak to withstand. I am never a victim, as victimhood equates to surrender.

so when I think of terms like "victim of domestic abuse", i really struggle, because my first instinct is to say, "But as a human, we are strong and should demand as much from ourselves". I don't accept excuses from myself, and consequently anyone else. So, we juxtapose that viewpoint with my acknowledgement that women can be stalked and truly victimized by a man, regardless of what she does. BUT.....

.....many women choose to make those bad decisions to be with abusive jerks, even after being abused. Are those people really a victim of anything other than their own complete lack of common sense and willpower to get away before it gets too far?

Women have this 1 thing that they generally tend to leverage pretty well. It was leveraged to cause prohibition. My wife openly admits it, and that she learned it from her mom.

What they try to do is to knock humanity out of its balance to get an easy grip upon it! An unbalanced controlled society can't develop and cultivate in a healty and rapid manner. And that is what thay are aiming for.
edit on 8-7-2012 by coyote66 because: (no reason given)

They do this by divide and conquer. Gender vs gender, for example.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I can only laugh at your post, pure speculation and denial. Nice spin, doc! Too sad, noone is going to fall for your bullcrap, cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join