It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Manual Outlines Plan To Kill Rioters, Demonstrators In America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
Everyone forgets that our military.and police work.for us. When the forces come back.from iraq and afgan we need to create community armories imstead of storing our weapons at bases divided it all.up into community armories where it will.take.the keys of 4 prominent members of.the.community to open. We need.protection from our government and police. Its our money and our weapons this has gone on long enuff. I am willing to march on washington and throw obama out of office we have no president he was born inkenya. The gig is up and bu.sh.and. chenny are responsible.for 9/11 and should tried in public.court in manhatten and if found quilty thry should be.stoned,hung and lot on fire. WHO iS WiTH ME?

People don't realize that the armed services as they stand today are NOT constitutional...

Except in a time of war, NO armed services personnel are even supposed to be stationed outside of their home STATE...There was a reason for that.

You're exactly right, the warmachinery was NEVER supposed to be in the hands of a standing army, but was instead supposed to be in the hands of the people.

That's one of the most misunderstood parts of the second amendment... There was NEVER supposed to be a standing army, only groups of militias owned and run by the states that were called upon in a time of DECLARED war.

Jaden
edit on 6-7-2012 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Does this really suprise you after learning that those who love liberty are terrorists?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
Via WhatReallyHappened.com

“Warning shots will not be fired”

Source

A newly leaked US Army Military Police training manual for “Civil Disturbance Operations” outlines how military assets are to be used domestically to quell riots, confiscate firearms and even kill Americans on U.S. soil during mass civil unrest.

The document (PDF), which is dated 2006 and was used for a self-learning course at the U.S. Army Military Police School at Fort McClellan, makes it clear that the operations described in the manual apply to both “CONUS and OCONUS,” meaning inside the Continental United States and outside the Continental United States.

The document outlines how military assets will be used to “help local and state authorities to restore and maintain law and order” in the event of mass riots, civil unrest or a declaration of martial law.

Here is a link to the PDF

Here is a clip from the PDF (Page 20)

(4) In addition, the following policies regarding the use of deadly force will be observed:
(a) Give an order to halt.
(b) Warning shot will not be fired.
(c) When a firearm is discharged it will be fired with the intent of rendering the person(s) at whom it
is discharged incapable of continuing that activity or course of behavior prompting the individual to
shoot.
(d) Shot will be fired only with due regard for the safety of innocent bystanders.
(e) In the case of holstered weapons, a weapon should not be removed from the holster unless there
is reasonable expectation that use of the weapon may be necessary.
(5) Even when its use is authorized, deadly force must be used only with great selectivity and precision
against the particular threat which justifies its use. For example, the receipt of sniper fire, however
deadly, from an unknown location can never justify "returning the fire" against any or all persons who
may be visible on the street or in nearby buildings. Such random response is far too likely to result in
accidents among innocent bystanders or fellow law enforcement personnel; the appropriate response is
to take cover and try to locate the source of the fire so that the threat can be neutralized.

and another exceprt from the article,

The document also explains how the military will be involved in spying on and gathering information on dissidents to identify the, “Existence of persons, groups, or organizations which have distinctively threatened or are creating disturbances.”

“Crowd control agents” will also be deployed for the purpose of “reducing resistance,” states the manual, which also implies that troops will be used to confiscate firearms.

“Restrictions on the sale, transfer, and possession of sensitive material such as gasoline, firearms, ammunition, and explosives will help control forces in minimizing certain forms of violence,” states the document on page 40.

“Consideration may be given to evacuating sensitive items, such as weapons from stores,” the manual also states on page 27.

It even talks about how they will process 'agitators' through internment/resettlement camps (FEMA?) and,

outlines how internees would be “re-educated” into developing an “appreciation of U.S. policies” while detained in prison camps inside the United States.

Hmmmm... So thats the plan folks.. Military in action on American soil, helping to quell rebellion against a dicatotorial government...

Obviously the police wouldn't be able to handle a mass-scale riot/protest, AND, there needs to be guidelines for dealing with protests and riots, but it creeps me out to read them talking about using deadly force like its nothing... these are citizens we are talking about!

Obviously if there were to be (and IMO, it won't be long) riots, there is a reason for it, not just for fun. The American people will get sick of this # eventually and the only way they will be able to fight back against its government is to gather, and have their voices heard...

Thoughts?!
edit on 7/6/2012 by Nspekta because: spelling, etc

edit on 7/6/2012 by Nspekta because: (no reason given)

Alex Jones was talking about this today on his show.

Wait! If Alex Jones was talking about it then it must just be fear mongering and not really true. ::sarcasm::

The day the American military attacks its citizens and/or confiscates guns would be a sad day for America.
Hmmm... Isn't the Syrian military doing the same to their citizens?

I doubt this would happen but ya never know.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Now, I wonder how many anti-Obama posts this will generate.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Please.wake.up.do you realise what they have done? This.is a code red.emergencey. wake up i know you are.scared one man alone cannot.change anything you need back up where are.the good.cops.were are.the.ex.special.forces guys who are willing to fight for us we need back up we need to assemble.now we need to march on washington fully armed prepare a stew of sh*t piss and rotten eggs to throw at cops who.get in our way. This is our.last change.to.give.the power.back to people. Wait what am i talking about america died on 9/11 are only hope.now.is. the.north american union. By the way this site is crawling with govt disinfo agents. I can tell by the way.they.respond to.certant threads and post. Did you know.that us cyber command has over 100 agents combating this site at all time yea they make people.sound crazy when they are to close.to the.truth. about 9/11, aliens, nwo.chemtriLs.etc. its so discusting its.not even funny this country is going to either have a 2nd civl war or it will just.be rolled into the nau.
edit on 6-7-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: (no reason given)
Wheres your documented proof to these claims of over "100 Agents" ?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Everyone forgets that our military.and police work.for us. When the forces come back.from iraq and afgan we need to create community armories imstead of storing our weapons at bases divided it all.up into community armories where it will.take.the keys of 4 prominent members of.the.community to open. We need.protection from our government and police. Its our money and our weapons this has gone on long enuff. I am willing to march on washington and throw obama out of office we have no president he was born inkenya. The gig is up and bu.sh.and. chenny are responsible.for 9/11 and should tried in public.court in manhatten and if found quilty thry should be.stoned,hung and lot on fire. WHO iS WiTH ME?

Wow. your posts. have more periods. than an all girl catholic school. What's the deal with the odd punctuation?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
We need our military BESIDE US!
The reason these people are KEPT so far from home, is only partly to take over the world...Its also partly to take over the country as well.....
truth to tell, there are plenty of bully boy cops who will turn on the people in a heartbeat.....
There are military stle orgs like Xe (formerly Blackwater) who will do the dirty work....
There are others as well with a ot of resources behind them....
The goverment wont lack for bullies thats for sure....
What we need is for the Oathkeepers to start living up to their oaths and train the citizens to resist as best they may.....
We need local leaders, who can direct the energies of enthusiastic but untrained volunteers....
The people have to rise up now......

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
For those that dont understand Text

Its the military's jobs to assess every POSSIBLE situation so that JUST IN CASE they will be prepared.
So just because the military makes up a strategy does not mean its going to be used.

I do not agree with what has been presented in this post.

Protesters are fighting for their natrual born rights and TPTB are trying to keep them from achieving their goal. Its a war and will eventually escalate to a death war. I am not a prophet I am only typing what I SEE. I just hope that the freedom fighters are as organized as TPTB.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
And people though it was Gaddafi and Assad the bad guys
damn people can be naive supporting their government that has been lying to them
while stealing all the peoples money at wars and foreign investment

Good soldier will not follow BAD ORDERS

especially killing their own people .. unless they are illuminati satan woreshippers
the majority are not like that
soldiers should arrest themself their commander if he give the orders to shot american civilian

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Please.wake.up.do you realise what they have done? This.is a code red.emergencey. wake up i know you are.scared one man alone cannot.change anything you need back up where are.the good.cops.were are.the.ex.special.forces guys who are willing to fight for us we need back up we need to assemble.now we need to march on washington fully armed prepare a stew of sh*t piss and rotten eggs to throw at cops who.get in our way. This is our.last change.to.give.the power.back to people. Wait what am i talking about america died on 9/11 are only hope.now.is. the.north american union. By the way this site is crawling with govt disinfo agents. I can tell by the way.they.respond to.certant threads and post. Did you know.that us cyber command has over 100 agents combating this site at all time yea they make people.sound crazy when they are to close.to the.truth. about 9/11, aliens, nwo.chemtriLs.etc. its so discusting its.not even funny this country is going to either have a 2nd civl war or it will just.be rolled into the nau.
edit on 6-7-2012 by 2012zeropointeventhorizon because: (no reason given)

That is silly, you'd all get mowed down and the NWO would win. guerilla tactics are in order, they canot afford a 1:1 kill ratio.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by johneffendoe

Wow. your posts. have more periods. than an all girl catholic school. What's the deal with the odd punctuation?

..................................................................not................................as............................many............... ............as..................mine.

And frankly this sort of thing should encourage the rest of you to stock up on as much guns and ammo as you can buy.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
We need our military BESIDE US!
The reason these people are KEPT so far from home, is only partly to take over the world...Its also partly to take over the country as well.....
truth to tell, there are plenty of bully boy cops who will turn on the people in a heartbeat.....
There are military stle orgs like Xe (formerly Blackwater) who will do the dirty work....
There are others as well with a ot of resources behind them....
The goverment wont lack for bullies thats for sure....
What we need is for the Oathkeepers to start living up to their oaths and train the citizens to resist as best they may.....
We need local leaders, who can direct the energies of enthusiastic but untrained volunteers....
The people have to rise up now......

Here's the problem with that. It is impossible to organize right now. The FBI infiltrates anything that you attempt to start...

Organizing is NOT the answer...

Even an attempt to start organizing gives them the ability to nip anything in the bud before it gets going...

Jaden

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden

That's one of the most misunderstood parts of the second amendment... There was NEVER supposed to be a standing army, only groups of militias owned and run by the states that were called upon in a time of DECLARED war.

Jaden
edit on 6-7-2012 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

You're exactly right, the federal government became involved at the start of the civil war and it became more federalized after that. It is nothing as it was meant to be under the constitution. We The People are meant to be the standing militia.

" Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans,and must be that of every free state."~Thomas Jefferson

We were meant to be called up for duty during a time of war from our individual states and come under command of the president, much like the National Guard. This is what they are afraid of, since most of the actions of the federal government are unconstitutional, they would not want an individual state militia or army.

This document should open everyone's eyes as to what they have in store for us in the near future. Even if you figure that this protocal was drafted in 2006 with a ten year implementation time frame, we would be 4 years away from implementation. That would be the end of Obama's second term, that makes it all the more interesting to me. I only say 10 year implementation time frame because I know that the government works, as Jefferson said, "that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have,in time,and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."

The timing of the "leak" of these documents following the resigning of the latest National Emergency EO, and the recent talk of congress pushing Obama to back off of the UN ATT (arms treaty), and lets not forget he NDAA and NRDPA, its all pretty coincidental. Whatever the plan they have for us, its not long until you see major implementation. There's a lot of bad # headed our way soon. I hope people are awake enough to recognize the signs of things to come and be somewhat prepared, America is about to erupt.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Any force doing any type of "quelling" on US soil damn well better have a plan of attack.

There will be a sniper behind every bush, every high rise, down every alley way.

there are civilians in the US better armed than some countries... So yea, if there was anytime when there is a complete SHTF scenario it would be wise to make plans if your the Gov.
edit on 6-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Nowhere did I read where it said they would kill demonstrators.

I think that "as usual" most here are really ignorant as to what the government is all about.

They will not hand over the power to anyone.

I personally feel that if you are out rioting and looting other peoples property then you need to be "taken care of". We would hve less idiots walking around thinking that they do not have to follow the rules. Why should the situation be so bad that dumb azz people need to go out and hurt other citizens, steal and burn down cities. Ignorance of todays youth is a real problem and the violence should be dealt with swiftly.

It is simple, don't loot, burn, pillage, hurt, mame others or their property and you will not have a problem.

I will have a problem if excessive force is used on peacefull protestors. But we all know that in todays society there is no such thing as a peacefull protest. The idiots ruin it for all. And for this reason you will not see Liejunkie01 at any public protest, it is because the idiot burning, or throwing something will bring you all down.

I know this is not a popular posting here. That is fine, I just like to use a little logic in my reasoning.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta
and another exceprt from the article,

“Crowd control agents” will also be deployed for the purpose of “reducing resistance,” states the manual, which also implies that troops will be used to confiscate firearms.
ex]

"Crowd control agents" are things like tear gas etc. which are used to incapacitate, thereby reducing resistance.

MPs are military police, and any policeman who arrests somebody will confiscate their weapons ... but, that's the weapons from only the people they arrest.

The document seems to prove MPs are a lot more reasonable than SOME regular city PDs who shoot to kill etc.

I'll take my chances with one of those MPs anyday, over some of the local crime-fighters aka "criminals with badges."

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

It's ok. We civilians have more trained military persons within our ranks, not even including hunting enthusiast, gun enthusiast, survivalist etc etc, than the entire army. 10x over. So when ever I see "The Army will turn against us" .. I think "Just wait until we turn against you...."

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I am very sincere but if I have no back up and no real men with me and just people who hide behind there computer. I will be arrested and thrown in mental hospital but if I had a few thousand people with me then that a different story. we need to get organized for real what are we gonna do blog for change.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The goverment is using wartime military tactics on its own citizens, the ndaa psy ops ,bio weapons, chem weapons,genetic engineering, stealing our money oh the spoils of war. police brutalty. Wake up we are in a full blown war. What will it take to wake you up when you are in fema camp or when you see them e dragging your neighbors out of there house for something they wrote on Facebook or ats. Nevermind you just dont get it do you they are going to kill you. They are going to use bioweapons only a few have the cure. -the Georgia guidestones. Jesus is not comming to save you. You have save yourself. Why should he what have you everdone for him you left him to die on a cross when you could have planned a rescue mission, the pages of history arere writable. Has you seeen all the paintings of Jesus with UFOs in the backgrounds? Thats our clues/CUES TO GO RESCUE HIm.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

reply to post by g146541

I am very sincere but if I have no back up and no real men with me and just people who hide behind there computer. I will be arrested and thrown in mental hospital but if I had a few thousand people with me then that a different story. we need to get organized for real what are we gonna do blog for change.

I know what you mean, it will have to get pretty bad before people will band together in numbers and demand change and stop the governments agenda. However it may be too late when it happens, Americans have been made lazy over the last several decades. They have also been made to be dependent on the comforts and gadgets of society. Only when people lose the cable TV, internet, and other dumb # that they really don't need will they cry foul and get angry, but they sit by idly while the liberties we actually need to survive are taken away.

People are constantly asking why this country is so screwed up. Well its because the 70% of this nation that are more concerned with having the newest IPhone, posting every minute of their.lives on facebook, or what Snooki and the Kardashians are doing than what their elected representatives and government are doing. Only when people stop falling victim of the biggest indoctrination tool ever invented (TV) and start caring about what the government is doing will we have a chance to save ourselves, our children, and our nation.
edit on 7-7-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join