It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie and Martin Sheen: What do they know?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

If you watched the video above on "The Shining" you might see some interesting symbolism. Many movies contain symbolism, I don't think anyone would debate that.

Symbolism in movies, plays and books is not imaginary, it is real and occurs often. Why, I think about 50% of my time in high-school english class was spent looking for symbolism in the many plays of Shakespeare.

It takes a subtle and discerning mind to see it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Well, if they did know about the reptillian agenda, I don't think they would be talking about it in public or at all.

I think this would be a great way for them to get a message to the public without placing themselves or their families in harms way or ruining their careers.

As I said, Martin and Charlie doing seperate movies about reptillian alien earth agenda's years apart of course is not proof of anything, it just make some minds go "hmmmmm". In intelligence work you are taught not to ignore coincidences.

I used the analogy of Keifer and Donald Sutherland hypothetically doing movies about chemtrails years apart, it would make you think, what do they know? Are they trying to send a message? Chemtrail movies, like reptillian earth agenda movies, are rare, and it would be quite the coincidence for fathers and sons to star in them years apart.

I didn't mention anything about Martin Sheen having any sort of security clearance. He knows people, just as Stanley Kubrick, Speilberg and George Lucas know people.

I understand your point but Charlie Sheen movie is way more of a conspiracy theory movie then " The Amazing Spider man". I mean come on everyone knows the reptillian theory is a joke and so is David Icke, and Martin Sheen isn't even really into conspiracy theories. I'll play the hypothetical game how would Martin Sheen and Charlie Sheen uncover the top secert reptillian race and why didn't anyone kill him when he found out ? He's a very normal celebrity which is rare these days and you would think if he uncovered that you would be able to see a very drastic change in him. If he spoke out people would listen and why do a movie to show people the truth about the reptillian race when most people wont pick up on his hint. I was joking about Martin Sheen having security clearance because he played the President on The West Wing sorry it wasn't a great joke and I should of made my self clear.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
I understand your point but Charlie Sheen movie is way more of a conspiracy theory movie then " The Amazing Spider man". I mean come on everyone knows the reptillian theory is a joke and so is David Icke, and Martin Sheen isn't even really into conspiracy theories. I'll play the hypothetical game how would Martin Sheen and Charlie Sheen uncover the top secert reptillian race and why didn't anyone kill him when he found out ? He's a very normal celebrity which is rare these days and you would think if he uncovered that you would be able to see a very drastic change in him. If he spoke out people would listen and why do a movie to show people the truth about the reptillian race when most people wont pick up on his hint. I was joking about Martin Sheen having security clearance because he played the President on The West Wing sorry it wasn't a great joke and I should of made my self clear.

There is a lot of info out there about the reptillians and their little minions the gray collective, all people have to do is read about it to get info, they don't have to necessarily have any first hand info to gain knowledge about it. For example, I've read up on the Knights Templar and have knowledge about them - but have never met one. Maybe they have had this knowledge confirmed to them by others in the industry they consider credible.

Here are some articles on the Reptillian-earth saga:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

<< 1  2   >>

join