It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie and Martin Sheen: What do they know?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Charlie and Martin are just guys who act for a living.

They are no more privvy to information than you or I.

Stop putting People on Pedistals , they wipe there arse with their hand, fart and burp like every other human.

Really. Just like Stanley Kubrick wasn't privy to any priveleged info?

Have you even seen Apocalypse Now? I think if you watch that movie it is obvious Martin Sheen was privy to secret info 50 years ago; who knows what he has learned since then. Who better to trust with secret info in Hollywood? One of the less than 1% still married to the same woman...............as for Charlie, well, I wonder who he got it from............
edit on 5-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

Please explain?

Ive seen Apocalypse Now, Im not sure how a movie made 33 years ago makes it obvious that Martin was privy to any secret info 50 years ago. Im sure he was privy to his own secrets as we all are or they wouldnt be secrets. I just dont understand the train of thought that would lead you to this conclusion.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

You basically stated that actors and also inferred that people in Hollywood in general are not privy to any secret information.

If you watch those two videos, it is an inescapable conclusion that Stanley Kubrick, a director, WAS privy to much secret info.

If you look at the deeper meanings/symbolism in many movies it would be obvious many directors and some actors are privy to secret info.

In Apocalypse Now, the movie delves into many suppressed secrets of the Vietnam War, such as the targeted assassination program, conducting operations across the border into the surrounding countries such as Cambodia and Laos, and it hints at mind control programs - all denied subjects back then.

Steven Speilburg's "ET" was apparently modelled on a true story. Same with Close Encounters.

There are hundreds of examples.

edit on 8-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You basically stated that actors and also inferred that people in Hollywood in general are not privy to any secret information.

If you watch those two videos, it is an inescapable conclusion that Stanley Kubrick, a director, WAS privy to much secret info.

If you look at the deeper meanings/symbolism in many movies it would be obvious many directors and some actors are privy to secret info.

In Apocalypse Now, the movie delves into many suppressed secrets of the Vietnam War, such as the targeted assassination program, conducting operations across the border into the surrounding countries such as Cambodia and Laos, and it hints at mind control programs - all denied subjects back then.

Steven Speilburg's "ET" was apparently modelled on a true story. Same with Close Encounters.

There are hundreds of examples.

edit on 8-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

Where have I stated that they are not privy to secrets? I stated quite the opposite.

Everyone has secrets. And the question was how can a movie made 33 years ago make it obvious that an actor in the said movie was privy to secret info 50 years ago? What secrets was he hiding that would be uncovered after Apocalypse Now was released? Again please explain because if its so obvious you should be able to give some sort of convincing answer instead of trying to say i said one thing and inferred another when i said and inferred no such things.

What are these secrets that these people are privy to? You speak as though you know or is it just wild speculation based on an information overload reading highly speculative material posted on the internet.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Sorry, I thought you said the stuff about actors not being privy to secrets, but realize now going back through the thread it was another poster - I got confused because you responded to my response to that poster - it doesn't take much
!

I don't know why I said 50 years, that was a mistake, but I thought the movie was made in the mid-70's thus I should have said 40 years, but you are more knowledgeable with the 33 year date.

Anyway, I thought it was odd they both had reptillian agenda themes in these two movies. Some people believe there is a reptillian agenda, ie. Alpha Draconians (one race of humanoid reptillians) and their minions one breed of grays. Explained better here:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 9-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Just one bit of advice,

You have linked to website a number of times now.

I spent around 4 years going through bibliotecapleyades.net.

Great for blowing your mind, but it follows a circular logic when trying verify the abundance of info thats on that site, and it leads to creating multiple systems of belief which when they clash, well just look at todays world when different systems of belief clash. This is how the internet can be used as a weapon against society by further separation instead of some form of unity.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Charlie and Martin Sheen: What do they know?

What Martin Sheen Knows - how to act; how to raise a family in Hollywood and stay together; how mental illness can be a strain on a family; how to heal a family after a crisis; how to deal with the press; how to be a liberal Catholic.

What Charlie Sheen Knows - how to act; how to live with untreated mental illness; how to avoid STDs; how to manage his money even when he's loopy from his mental illness; how to reinvent himself in Hollywood; how to be the proud bad-boy that people dig even though he's an oinker.

As for anything other worldly .. the closest that comes is Martin Sheen traveling to Medjugorje on pilgrimage. As for UFO-ish .. I highly doubt these people know anything more than the rest of us. I'd say Dan Aykroyd knows a heck of a lot more ... having had personal MIB visits and all.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I remember the arrival. It was a low budget movie that Charlie did to pick up some cash. Martin and Charlie are pretty similar. If there's cash involved, they're your man. I wouldn't read into it. They've also both done movies involving high speed car chases. Doesn't matter. They're both hard working actors that aren't too particular about roles.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

I remember the arrival. It was a low budget movie that Charlie did to pick up some cash. Martin and Charlie are pretty similar. If there's cash involved, they're your man. I wouldn't read into it. They've also both done movies involving high speed car chases. Doesn't matter. They're both hard working actors that aren't too particular about roles.

Well, I'm not inferring this is proof of anything - and I know you didn't accuse me of that - but I think car chase themes are a little more common than reptillian humanoid earth agenda themes.

It just gives you pause. I compared it to the hypothetical situation of Donald and Kiefer Sutherland both making independent movies about chemtrails years apart - it would make you wonder if they were trying to get some message out.

I don't know about Charlie, but I think Martin has been highly discriminating in choosing most of his roles.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

If you really want to waste a few more hours (spiderman was a waste!) check the credits. I bet someone from The Arrival had a part in Spiderman. You're right, Martin mainly takes roles as favors nowadays. I think it may have been David Twohy but I can't find his name on the credits. Remember, hollywood is a small group of people and they do make friends with each other.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Just one bit of advice,

You have linked to website a number of times now.

I spent around 4 years going through bibliotecapleyades.net.

Great for blowing your mind, but it follows a circular logic when trying verify the abundance of info thats on that site, and it leads to creating multiple systems of belief which when they clash, well just look at todays world when different systems of belief clash. This is how the internet can be used as a weapon against society by further separation instead of some form of unity.

Thanks for the advice, it is wise. Unity is good, divisiveness is not desirable.

I used to trust the MSM and government somewhat before I began researching gold and fiat currency (I have an economics degree BA from way back (as well as science just in case those trolls are spying on my posts)) and I realized that fiat money was okay if it wasn't abused by politicians - which invariably happens. Anyway, after the events of 2008/09 I realized the US dollar's days were numbered - and hard assets were the place to be - but this was lied about both by the MSM and government. And if they can lie about that they can lie about anything.

I have also taken a few geology courses and realized in the past year the intense tectonic activity was about 3 SD's from the norm. But finding out info on Google or Wiki is great for mainstream topics, but it is blocked/absent/manipulated on controversial topics.

So even though I know maybe half of what is on bibliotecapleyades may be false, half or even a quarter is true, and backed up by much evidence - and none of it will be found on Google, the MSM, Wiki or govt sites.

I'm frankly quite thankful it exists, but always look at it with a skeptical eye - as I do anything else.
edit on 9-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 9-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
You understand the Lizard storyline has been in the comics forever right?

That's a natural act. What is the most hated and feared creature around this earth? Snakes!
And all aliens would be snakes too, if somebody figured out how they can have advanced technology and still be snakes. "Look, Ma, no hands!"

So if you have the most hated and feared creature on earth come to scare you even more, you gotta give them hands--not to say that they walked on their hands to get here even if they did in a manner of speaking.

Am I done yet? Yep!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I went to see "The Amazing Spiderman" last night with my son, and I was struck by the plot similarities in the latest Spiderman in which Martin Sheen plays Spiderman's uncle, and the movie Charlie Sheen did back in 1996, The Arrival.

Warning: Plot spoiler - if you don't want to know any of the new Spiderman details, don't venture any further.

In the new Spiderman, Peter uncovers a plot by a scientist who is experimenting with combining human and reptiallian DNA. The scientist injects himself, becomes a reptillian and goes a little mad, and tries to execute an attack on a mass human population from the air with a weaponized, aerosolized gas which mutates humans into reptillians.

In the movie The Arrival, Charlie Sheen, an astonomer, discovers a plot by reptillian humanoids to artifically warm up the planet to be more suitable to their biology in order to facilitate their takeover of the earth.

I know the lizard man has been around for a while in Spiderman comic books and tv shows - I just find it interesting both of them were involved with movies that had similar plot themes involving reptillian humanoids with nefarious agendas for planet earth. I think it is quite the coincidence they would both be involved in stories with such obscure plot vehicles, I mean apart from V, there are not that many well-known movies or tv shows with reptillian earth-takeover agendas. It would kind of be like if both Donald and Keifer Sutherland were involved with different movies about say chemtrails - it would make you think - are they trying to send a message to the public?

If you are interested in speculation about reptillian agendas for earth (a topic I used to laugh at VERY hard - before finding out some things) - here is a good place to start:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 5-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

I like Charlie Sheen and Martin Sheen but you are looking way to much into this! Charlie Sheen is into some conspiracy theories for sometime now and has spoken out about 9/11 and Martin Sheen has questions about the offical story and building 7 but I haven't heard either one talk about reptilian aliens. In The Amazing Spider Man Dr. Connors work isn't that mischievous at first he's trying to use lizard DNA to regenerate limbs and find a cure for a dying Norman Osborn of course his work goes wrong but still it's a very different plot from The Arrival even if they both have to do with reptilians. I'm sure Charlie did the movie because it was a good script plus he liked the director and cast and well Martin Sheen did it for most of the same reasons and who wouldn't want to be in a Spider Man movie. I think it's a far fetched idea and silly to think Martin Sheen and Charlie Sheen know the truth about reptilian aliens trying to take over the world or trying to tell us something because they both did a movie with reptillian bad guys. Plus the whole reptillian conspiracy theories is mostly if not all a bunch of BS and just because Martin Sheen played the President in a tv show doesn't mean he has real top level security clearance.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Charlie and Martin Sheen: What do they know?,

That it is much more profitable to live under a false surname, completely rejecting ones lineage in favor if the mighty dollar.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Well, if they did know about the reptillian agenda, I don't think they would be talking about it in public or at all.

I think this would be a great way for them to get a message to the public without placing themselves or their families in harms way or ruining their careers.

As I said, Martin and Charlie doing seperate movies about reptillian alien earth agenda's years apart of course is not proof of anything, it just make some minds go "hmmmmm". In intelligence work you are taught not to ignore coincidences.

I used the analogy of Keifer and Donald Sutherland hypothetically doing movies about chemtrails years apart, it would make you think, what do they know? Are they trying to send a message? Chemtrail movies, like reptillian earth agenda movies, are rare, and it would be quite the coincidence for fathers and sons to star in them years apart.

I didn't mention anything about Martin Sheen having any sort of security clearance. He knows people, just as Stanley Kubrick, Speilberg and George Lucas know people.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I love Charlie Sheen. He first shot down his credibility by doing everything he did. Then he comes out saying the stuff he did. Makes the normal people question his credibility. Ignorance is only denial of the truth. Charlie is smarter than he looks. I personally know he is evolving & trying to help people wake up & evolve as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Charlie Sheen is a boss. Just Saying.

I don't believe he is hiding any secret messages. maybe the movie makers but even that seems a bit farfetched.

and remember... Charlie is...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius

I don't believe he is hiding any secret messages. maybe the movie makers but even that seems a bit farfetched.

If you think that is farfetched, you may change your mind if you watch this great video uncovering the symbolism in Stanley Kubrick's "The Shining" and how it relates to one of the Apollo missions.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

If you look hard enough at a blank wall you'll see all sorts of things mate... your mind fills in the blanks with whatever your looking for...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Sometimes a movie is just a movie. Throwing the word "reptilian" with its' conspiracy meaning, over something as simple as this movie, is a little far fetched IMO.

Lizard Man is a creation of Stan Lee and Steve Ditko from 1963. ( LINK ) The whole concept was based on limb regeneration for amputees. Not alien reptilian agendas and so forth. Just earthly reptilian DNA shenanigans.

Charlie Sheen and the whole Sheen and Estevez's are an odd family, in the "Hollywood" limelight since they were all young.. That will turn anyone weird. haha. I met Charlie Sheen and Ramone Estevez ( His son) when they were filming Cadence. Typical movie star ish people.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by The Sword

Yep. I have to agree with you on that one. I have always thought of Charlie as a nut but at the same time I have also enjoyed his straight-forward views on things. He doesn't sugarcoat what he has to say and I like that. As I am sure most of my fellow ATS posters would agree.

-SAP-

I agree 100%...I'm a fan of Charlie's too. He says what he thinks and if people don't like it, that's up to them. He lives however he wants to live, something most of us can't claim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join