It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by ModernDystopia

In my opinion, she represents the whore of Babylon.
edit on 9-7-2012 by ModernDystopia because: (no reason given)

Understandable. But I think its more likely that the Whore is the bloody hand from the classroom scene.

The mark of the Beast on the forehead of the Goat identifies the Beast as the consumeristic economic system. In the Bible, the Whore is paired with the Beast. She rides the Beast and gets drunk on blood.

So follow the money, because it will be paired with the Whore. Next we see a hand that wears the dollar sign ring, identifying it as the hand of the Beast. It is paired with the other hand...so the other hand is the Whore - it wears the blood ring.

The strings from the pair of hands reach into the classroom, and there is a pair of controlling figures. Male and female, Bush/Obama and the teacher.

edit on 9-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Maybe but after reading Revelation 18 I for some reason cannot shake the notion that Babylon is New York/Holywood/London/United States at the same time and the beast is capitalism (and in it's worst form corperatism).

Current US:

18 After this I saw another angel coming down from heaven. He had great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his splendor. 2 With a mighty voice he shouted:

“‘Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great!’[a]
She has become a dwelling for demons
and a haunt for every impure spirit,
a haunt for every unclean bird,
a haunt for every unclean and detestable animal.
3 For all the nations have drunk
the maddening wine of her adulteries.
The kings of the earth committed adultery with her,
and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries.”

Can this be NATO or EU dissolving or States leaving?

Warning to Escape Babylon’s Judgment

4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say:

“‘Come out of her, my people,’
so that you will not share in her sins,
so that you will not receive any of her plagues;
5 for her sins are piled up to heaven,
and God has remembered her crimes.
6 Give back to her as she has given;
pay her back double for what she has done.
Pour her a double portion from her own cup.
7 Give her as much torment and grief
as the glory and luxury she gave herself.
In her heart she boasts,
‘I sit enthroned as queen.
I am not a widow;[c]
I will never mourn.’
8 Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her:
death, mourning and famine.
She will be consumed by fire,
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her.

edit on 10-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Continued

After reading this I will not set my foot in New York/Holywood or London,

Threefold Woe Over Babylon’s Fall

9 “When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
you mighty city of Babylon!
In one hour your doom has come!’

11 “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore — 12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

14 “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’ 15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16 and cry out:

dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’

“Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18 When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city ?’ 19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

where all who had ships on the sea
became rich through her wealth!
In one hour she has been brought to ruin!’

20 “Rejoice over her, you heavens!
Rejoice, you people of God!
Rejoice, apostles and prophets!
For God has judged her
with the judgment she imposed on you.”

The Finality of Babylon’s Doom

21 Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:

“With such violence
the great city of Babylon will be thrown down,
never to be found again.
22 The music of harpists and musicians, pipers and trumpeters,
will never be heard in you again.
No worker of any trade
will ever be found in you again.
The sound of a millstone
23 The light of a lamp
will never shine in you again.
The voice of bridegroom and bride
Your merchants were the world’s important people.
By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

edit on 10-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Great thought provoking piece.
It may be about the second coming of Christ, rising from the ashes, destroying the menstruating old woman representing the whore of Babylon, the introduction of decadence stemming from original deception.
It could also mean Jesus decided to ditch us entirely because we are a lost cause, so why bother as he exits the cave of evil and heads off into he sunset.
The Son meets the sun.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
in egyptian mythology, horus loses an eye to serpent god, set, thus the little dead boy is horus. the scarab beetle represents fertilization that brings forth the sun anew. so you can see the process of resurrection of the sun/son represented by the beetle. there's a whole mathematical thing involved in the eye of horus. the eye was chopped up into parts by set, and the scribes used the parts as mathematical symbols, particularly pharmaceutical fractions.

sorcery is actually pharmacopeia, et.al, medicine/drugs. at least it is in the book of revelation. sorceries is from the greek, pharmakeia, derived from pharmakeus
edit on 10-7-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I would just like to let people know i wrote to the Author and producer of this Video...and he is pleased to see the discussion going on about the Video...so in his interest i have been asked to post his response to my email.

His reply

begin......Hi, thanks for letting me know. I’ve been to your site on a few occasions before.
The film came from my twisted mind!

I read quite a bit but not all as I have to run. Maybe I’ll have time to read the rest later.
Maybe you could just post that one post really stood out for me.
There are many micro stories obviously and they are opened to many interpretations because it is written in archetypes.
The story came to me visually and I tried not to censor with my mind.

But I guess I hoped that people would grasp the main thrust of the story as expressed by the following post:

“The goat in a pen in a box with a barcode on its head is hypnotised. Puppet bush in the class room turns to Obama, 911, oil leak, war, the big brother powered by the serpant, conciousness sails in sleepy, destroys all the system, hand of god heals, The pyramids (power structure) are obliterated at the end by the sun. Emp, solar flare, crashes the computer banking system perhaps. Conciousness is fully awake with fire in its eyes. That's what I saw, beautiful.”

post by Whateva69

I liked that one. Especially the last two sentences.

Not sure what you are alluding to as far as contribution. You mean story wise? Don’t know if there will be more. Very draining financially and physically but rewarding spiritually.

Thanks

Louis Lefebvre.......end

I do hope this adds to all the great interpretations and as you can see he is very pleased with what it has evoked.

Also just like to say a good job to Whateva69...you have received his compliments.
edit on 113131p://f26Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 113131p://f29Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 113131p://f44Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 113131p://f45Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube

There are many micro stories obviously and they are opened to many interpretations because it is written in archetypes.
The story came to me visually and I tried not to censor with my mind.

That pretty much means that any interpretation that ignores the archetypes of the collective unconscious and instead emphasizes 'satan' or politics or conspiracies is off-base.

ATS needs more Jungian analysts to hang out here. Not enough Jung or Campbell influence around here.

edit on 10-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I am not so sure...i think he is saying because of the archetypes the micro interpretations are inherent....not to sure...but also he is saying he had it as a vision which he has tried not to censor...so in a sense it is something he saw and is relaying without interpretation so therefore it is completely open to interpretation...Also he did not include his interpretation....he used whateva69 interpretation to represent his own...I think...lol

just a note...i did post his reply word for word...so that is his viewpoint.
edit on 113131p://f39Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 113131p://f41Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Oh that was cool of him to check the thread out

I am wondering though which post of mine it is that he is referring to?
The sperm collection/alien abduction or the fema camp one or more than meets the eye?

Are you sure he is referring to one of my posts?, maybe he got me muddled up with someone else's post.
curiouser and curiouser .

Love and harmony
Whateva

EDIT : OH he doesn't mean me ...It was Wifibrains reply to me that he noticed.

here this one This Post here
edit on 10/7/12 by Whateva69 because: more and link

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Thanks for that Whateva....appreciate your time in searching it out...and i will write to the author to let him know...also let i have stated...he said it was a vision he had...and tried not to censor the vision and put it as he thought he had seen it from how i understand his reply.....And i wrote to Wifibrains to let them know of it too...but to me...this is the interpretation that caught the authors eye to meet his own interpretation of what he visualized...I myself love the video and all it's content...and knowing it is his representation of a vision makes it even that much more intriguing .......

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
More on owls.

ulukayoga.blogspot.ca...

The Owl, or the Uluka in Sanskrit, is Devi Lakshmi's vahana (vehicle); In Sanskrit, Uluka stands for an owl. Uluka is also one of the names of lndra, the king of gods, personifying wealth, power and glory. Thus, Lakshmi, the goddess of fortune, could not have found a better person to ride on than the king of gods.

The owl is a bird that sleeps through the day and prowls through the night, and though this bird appears to be the unlikeliest vehicle for the lovely Goddess, there is a deep spiritual significance as to why she selected this creature as her mount.

This is because it can only see in the dark and goes blind in the day. This partial blindness in the creature is actually indicative of a sadhaka's (seeker) tendency of going toward the pursuit of secular instead of spiritual wealth. Her vehicle white owl takes her to the darker areas so that they can be enlightened and can be removed darkness of poverty, anger, laziness from her devotee’s lives.

Interesting how this description mirrors children's stories.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
as one of the videos in the thread mentions, osiris was nimrod (and nimrod was just a title not his actual name). nimrod was the founder of the egyptian pharaonic dynasty at abydos about 200 years after the black sea flood, his egyptian name was narmer (look it up). after he died, he became known as osiris. these are not archetypes, they are real figures in history that were mythologized during the enlightenment period, before the advent of archaeology. one of his parents was egyptian, the other akkadian (mesopotamia). he was known as enmerkar in mesopotamia (see enmerkar and the lord of arrata). the fact royals had and still have so many titles, wreaks havoc on ancient historical research.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Many gods were real historical figures (mystics, shamans, gurus) that became mythologized. The reason they become mythologized is because the archetypes of the collective unconscious are activated in their psyche, and they come to be dominated by one of the archetypal, non-local, autonomous patterns. They become a vessel for the archetype.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
reply to post by undo

Many gods were real historical figures that became mythologized. The reason they become mythologized is because the archetypes of the collective unconscious are activated in their psyche and they come to be dominated by one of the archetypal, non-local patterns.

i don't mean "Deified", i mean the enlightenment scholars thought none of them ever existed, and that they were fairy tales. at the time, they still hadn't developed the science (yes it is a science) of archaeology. it's a long story but suffice it to say, it has taken 300 years of archaeology to fix what the enlightenment scholars messed up before they even knew what they were talking about

zeitgeist is a perfect example of the mess. the zeitgeist author still thinks those are myths. you could show him the egyptian hieroglyphs, the pharaonic dynastic list, and maybe just maybe, he might think about it and say, .hey wait a minute.... but that would mean he'd have to back track on some of his claims, and that thing is a social bulldozer, an angry bull in an antique china shop. not sure his motivation to find the truth, will overshadow the notoreity and fame of zeitgeist. i don't see him making corrections to his stance.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The video is much more complex than its maker is admitting.

He says it was just a vision in his twisted mind. That's kind of a brush off, I think. We are to believe that he is an artist like a Warhol of computer animation and there's not much more to it than the artist's perceptions of contemporary culture. That's one way to dodge scrutiny, I guess.

But I imagine the analysts at CIA, FBI, Secret Service, Scotland Yard and even the boys in the Kremlin have been studying the video. You can bet that they are not taking it so lightly.

I plan to keep studying it for awhile and keep my radar up for what others say about it. I'm still hoping to hear from Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, Tex Marrs, Jim Marrs. David Icke, and others.

We haven't heard the last word about this whole thing. Reactions to it are still evolving. I didn't even read the production company's descriptions of the characters. Those descriptions could be misdirections to throw us off or in some sort of code.

The Beatles tried to say their film "Magical Mystery Tour" was just a lark and they made it up as they went along and since it wasn't successful, they admitted they goofed up. But anyone now can look at it and see that it's just dripping with the occult and occult practices.

So, O.K., it just came out of the artist's twisted mind. What else is behind it? Nothing? No, I believe there were other motivations. The whole Pet Goat episode on 9/11 was brushed off as nothing, but looking at it now, it was something. Anyone get what I'm trying to say?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
The video is much more complex than its maker is admitting.

He says it was just a vision in his twisted mind. That's kind of a brush off, I think. We are to believe that he is an artist like a Warhol of computer animation and there's not much more to it than the artist's perceptions of contemporary culture. That's one way to dodge scrutiny, I guess.

But I imagine the analysts at CIA, FBI, Secret Service, Scotland Yard and even the boys in the Kremlin have been studying the video. You can bet that they are not taking it so lightly.

I plan to keep studying it for awhile and keep my radar up for what others say about it. I'm still hoping to hear from Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, Tex Marrs, Jim Marrs. David Icke, and others.

We haven't heard the last word about this whole thing. Reactions to it are still evolving. I didn't even read the production company's descriptions of the characters. Those descriptions could be misdirections to throw us off or in some sort of code.

The Beatles tried to say their film "Magical Mystery Tour" was just a lark and they made it up as they went along and since it wasn't successful, they admitted they goofed up. But anyone now can look at it and see that it's just dripping with the occult and occult practices.

So, O.K., it just came out of the artist's twisted mind. What else is behind it? Nothing? No, I believe there were other motivations. The whole Pet Goat episode on 9/11 was brushed off as nothing, but looking at it now, it was something. Anyone get what I'm trying to say?

Ha Ha, I feel like a dill. I've been stuck on Dylan's thread and forgot to check my own.

I have just replied over there to plubes letter.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

His lack of forth-rightness (if that's the right word) is a little discouraging. It's like he's just added more fuel to the 'speculation' fire. If he's legit and it's some kind of prophetic vision, then we're all in for one hell of a roller coaster ride.

* Ned

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

I have to agree...He has defo left everything open for discussion...and if you go to my last link here it is very interesting and they accuse this company of being Illuminati front....and since it is heliophant....SUN-WORSHIPPER I guess it does say a lot also....Interesting as the plot thickens....but it certainly has stirred up a lot of thought.

PET GOAT

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic

Is it a trailer for a new movie coming out?
Does it symbolize all religions getting together in peace or the destruction of all religions?
No matter what, that was some weird stuff.
edit on 5-7-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

The destruction of all religions would be the only thing that would bring peace.

Just my opinion.

My opinion. Your insane.

Religions don't cause war. Greed Money Power Political Abuse those things cause war - religions more often than not try to cause people to seek the moral high ground away from those things. You wanna kill the helper of Mankind, go right ahead. When the wars get 100 times worse you'll be the first to bust the doors of Hell wide open.

My opinion of the film.

I could not stomach more than 4 minutes of that boring drivel. It was the least entertaining or artistic thing I have ever seen.
edit on 11-7-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Taupin Desciple might be far wiser than you think... You are entitled to your own opinion, though.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Ha Ha, I feel like a dill. I've been stuck on Dylan's thread and forgot to check my own.

His lack of forth-rightness (if that's the right word) is a little discouraging. It's like he's just added more fuel to the 'speculation' fire. If he's legit and it's some kind of prophetic vision, then we're all in for one hell of a roller coaster ride.

* Ned

Not really a prophetic vision — unless the snow was that strong —; regardless, he would also have to have a dedicated team of 'skaters' to deep seed the vision, as is the proven way to go, for perfect, enduring tripping.

Reality's snapshot is far less epic: it is only one man.
The fascinating thing is the hysteria itself, literally born out of nothingness.

There is an interesting document circulating the Deep Web though. Certain skills are required, of course, but it is a very rich —as in extremely detailed— piece. "I, Pet Goat II - II Tao, Get Pi".

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHierophant

Originally posted by nimbinned

* Ned

Not really a prophetic vision — unless the snow was that strong —; regardless, he would also have to have a dedicated team of 'skaters' to deep seed the vision, as is the proven way to go, for perfect, enduring tripping.

Reality's snapshot is far less epic: it is only one man.
The fascinating thing is the hysteria itself, literally born out of nothingness.

There is an interesting document circulating the Deep Web though. Certain skills are required, of course, but it is a very rich —as in extremely detailed— piece. "I, Pet Goat II - II Tao, Get Pi".

Hey, TheHierophant --- please give us a link to the Deep Web thingy: Tao, Get Pi. The more perspectives I see, the more I learn!! Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join