It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atmokinesis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Point said is that despite what weather reports say lately isn't 100% on point. Throughout saturday dark clouds rolled around my area but as quickly as I saw them within a few hours it cleared. Came back then cleared, again after I got off work at 11pm no rain lightning. I was already home, my mother arrived shortly before midnight, said she saw lightning on her way home, said looks like it might rain. Before heading to bed I said to her, yes hopefully if "God" allows it. While laying there I focused on rain then shortly after for approximately 15 minutes it rained

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Heya guys, I'm new to this site and i was actually looking for more info on what i can do and how it works or if i can do more. I can control/manipulate rain or make it stop raining since i was 11 years old. I'm 17 now and can do a whole lot more than jus that. I discovered i can make the day hotter, colder, breezy, cloudy even make a storm, make it very windy so far. I'm experimenting on making it hail, i did manage it once. i would love to make it snow but since it never ever snows in South Africa except in the mountains, its been extremely hard but i managed to make it snow jus a little bit outside of where i live. I can do it all by thinkin about it and bein very calm and focused. If i'm emotional or stressed it doesnt work at all sumtimes if i'm angry or depressed it rains without me wanting it. I have really suppotive friends and because i was young at the time i told them and at first they didnt beleive me and told me to prove it so i did. When i was in high school in grade 9 i told my new friends and they thought i was wacko so i asked them to tell me what they wanted me to do, so since it was already raining they asked me to make it rain harder, so i did. They thought it was coincedence so i told them i would make it rain slower then harder and then slower. I did this quite easily and my friends were Astounded! And i could do it every day whenever they asked. it was really fun. if it was too hot i would make it colder to our preference. It would be totally awesome if i could learn more about myself. so any help would be AWESOME!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by ATSGrunt

Exactly.
I believe that our brain can broadcast its emotions under the form of electromagnetic frequencies which may be able to alter weather (which is, after all, a chaotic system).

I also hypothesised that was how my powers worked, that somehow my brain was sending out signals to the atmosphere and the molecules just formed under attraction. but i dont really know, all i know is i just control the weather wenever i need to or jus for fun... but i donno its gettin kinda boring to do the same thing over and over so i dont use my "atmokinesis powers" that much. However if this theory is true i would love to volunteer to test it out sometime as long as the test isnt painfull.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Siddhi Is the Sanskrit word for occult powers I believe.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JessicaDarksorth

...and your name shall be "Storm".

So, Aurora, can you post a video of you achieving these effects?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Wearemetas.com has videos and tutorials for developing our siddhis.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

lol, well it doesnt happen instantly. I'm still tryin to do that but its very very hard. it usually works very for easily the next day and still very hard to make it happen later on in the same day. but i can get it to happen so far in about 2 or 3 hours later. but i will try to post a video of me doin it when i "master" IT. And by the way.. I'm dead serious and not jokin at all

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Well, thank you! I certainly didn't expect that little gift, but I appreciate it!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You're welcome; I believe they also have links to other related sites. Im sure you will enjoy it as I did

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You're welcome; I believe they also have links to other related sites. Im sure you will enjoy it as I did

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Wearemetas.com has videos and tutorials for developing our siddhis.

I checked out that site and it was quite interesting! Thought provoking even. More people should check it out!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I also hypothesised that was how my powers worked, that somehow my brain was sending out signals to the atmosphere and the molecules just formed under attraction. but i dont really know, all i know is i just control the weather wenever i need to or jus for fun... but i donno its gettin kinda boring to do the same thing over and over so i dont use my "atmokinesis powers" that much.

I agree. People may think it's all fun, all day... the truth is, it's like anything else.

I don't know about you, but to achieve better influence, I don't do anything special, like sitting in "lotus position" or hum "om" for minutes. I just do my everyday things. Atmokinesis is not different than any other abilities one has - for instance, I don't have to sit in lotus to flex my index. I don't have to hum "om" to think.

well it doesnt happen instantly. I'm still tryin to do that but its very very hard. it usually works very for easily the next day and still very hard to make it happen later on in the same day. but i can get it to happen so far in about 2 or 3 hours later.

I strongly agree. That's something I experienced too. The bigger the change, longer it takes for the meterological system to respond completely - usually it completes after 3 hours for me. That being said, smaller changes (harder or lighter rain, for instance) take alot less time to respond. Maybe the atmosphere barometric pressure (which represents the "mass", the "amount" of air molecules inside a given space) is involved in the process.

It's been a couple of months I stopped thinking about that side of me, though. I am confused. I simply don't know what to think about it. For instance, as I write these words it started snowing in my area. Is it because of the confusing emotion inside me? Or is it just another coincidence? Can I prove it using science? No. So, ofiicially, it's just coincidences... ? But then... how many coincidences will science need before starting to consider mind's influence over meterological system?

I usually bury that side of me... hide it until I know more. I hide it... even from myself.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

OMG it works pretty much the same for me so far! wow! So this cant be a coincedence, if you and i experience the same occurances! There's got to be something more to this thing! And yes after all these years of practising atmokinesis I'm still trying to prove what I'm doin is real and not coincedence. I dont know why, I jus feel confused coz nobody's ever done this before and it's never heard of besides in the fictional sense and half the time i end up thinking i have some sort of mental illness and suffering from dilusions. It's great to find some proof at last that there's someone else out there that knows something more and is like me! do you have facebook or something so we can instant chat. I would love to find out more, and maybe we can help each other out!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

And yes after all these years of practising atmokinesis I'm still trying to prove what I'm doin is real and not coincedence. I dont know why, I jus feel confused coz nobody's ever done this before and it's never heard of besides in the fictional sense and half the time i end up thinking i have some sort of mental illness and suffering from dilusions.

I feel the very exact same way. Every words of it.

What is it that we have? I am glad to see someone else has the same... thing... Obviously we can rule out delusion. "Delusion" is a comfortable, self-generated illusion. As I never issued such an illusion, and as it is currently causing much incomfort and unbalances in my critical thinking processes, it means that it's certainly not delusion. Now that I know you are atmokinesist too, we can also rule out mental illness. Then what is it that we have?

It's great to find some proof at last that there's someone else out there that knows something more and is like me!

I do not think I know something more... I am as in the dark as you are... and I think you are slightly more advanced in your ability than I am. I found out mine around 2010.

do you have facebook or something so we can instant chat.

I'm on limited time, dial-up internet. The worst access you could imagine... takes eternity for something to load.
ATS's message system is very functionnal, though. You can even embed images in the text, you can make multiple quotes... it's greater than normal mail. It's called U2U.

Here, I'm going to send an U2U now.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Does having encouragement from family, guides, prayers answered, contact and the sun has come out of the clouds for the first time in ages while it is ongoing.

Or, its raining day after day and you lay down, praying/meditating, and yearn for the sun, picture positive things happening and the sun shining many times, rain showers only some times, like it was a few years ago, and much sunshine and beauty, enjoying the outdoors. And then while resting, while doing this, about 30 minutes later, the sun starts to shine. Days of solid rain before.

And then, another time changing clouds and having a miracle of beautiful white and pink hearts instead of stormy pink and black overlay of clouds.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Hey Swan. I can't send u2u's right now. I'm a new member so i need to rack up some more points first

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Oh, right. I forgot about the 20-posts thing. Well, let's do some of these posts here by asking/replying questions.
What is the climate where you live?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

LOL. well its very hot and humid here along the coast where i live in the summer. and well pretty much the same in winter with only a slight tempreture drop. and it never snows. and we can have some pretty radical tropical storms!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join