It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atmokinesis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
siddhis = jesus powers lol.
i've witnessed a few of them, even done little things myself. but i won't get into that. not here of all places, not where ignorance is denied(yes thats sarcasm as ATS is probably filled with the most ignorant people the internet has to offer)

I guess Im not alone.
I just wanted to say "strangely" after a situation I had with a friend. I became so angry & sad I don't want to say I caused it but I did remember watching lightning strike the same place twice. Im neither confirming or denying the existing of atmokinesis. By the way, lately my area has been avoiding all this bad weather but thats not with saying its not me.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Spruk

There is more than two occurrences of atmokinesis. Just Google the word. Yahoo answers, forums, all over the World Wide Web, this phenomenon is reported. Some of them may be fake. But are they all?

I'm aware, but i only take things that are setup in the scientific community and peer reviewed. I can find "studies" that prove drinking your own urine will cure cancer, however they are not peer reviewed, thus becomes a pseudoscience in my books.

How i personally believe the human mind is both our greatest friend and our greatest enemy. I just don’t think mass conscious thought can have an environmental effect. If it did looking at the old twitter miner they did a few years back, places like New York would be constantly raining, and bad weather since the "mood" of the city in most cases (according to this feed) is poor.

Lazy Link to the Twitter mood article
edit on 4-7-2012 by Spruk because: (no reason given)

Dr Kellys Profile
And University of Altnerative Science

Closes t thing i could find about her PHD

kk im done now

After some quick research it seems this "Dr Kelly" does not hold a certified PhD or Medical sciences degree to qualify as a traditional academic PhD. So it goes back to the stages of Pseudoscience.

edit on 4-7-2012 by Spruk because: Links etc

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I often fire thunderbolts at people who piss me off

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

The scientific process behind weather is very well understood. Perhaps, in our more primitive years, the ionization in the weather (which makes your skin feel weird before it rains) allowed shamans and priests to predict particular weather patterns, thereby making it seem like they had weather-controlling capabilities, but, in the modern day and age we completely understand how weather occurs, and we track it with a pretty good result from our hypotheses.

To me, atmokinesis, meteokinesis, whatever you wish to call it, is as effective as prayer. Which, for those of you unfamiliar, has amassed a large amount of study, arriving at the conclusion that it doesn't work. In fact, sometimes those who were the recipients of such attempts, fared worse than those who were not. Right here is an article on, with links to, a multi-million-dollar double-blind study done on the power of intercessory prayer, or "mass mind effort."

Not that I discredit superhuman capabilities. I just don't believe in this one.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
When i was like 8/9/10 i used to sit just inside near my back door so I could get as close to the rain without getting wet, i used to get a blanket and just watch it sometimes i used to see if i can make it rain harder or lighter by meditation and it worked quite a lot of the time, but then again it make me think could i just hear the rain die down and then wish for that.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

Yeah, that's it.
Some have reported that meditating on the rain could influence it. But is it all coincidence? That's the question.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Ah, you changed your avatar, I didn't recognized you. Nice to see you again.
I think that if human brain is able to broadcast radio waves (because of the electrical current in its neurones), then maybe some of these frequencies can affect supercooled water into precipitating.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by databomb

Red skinned Jews?! WTF?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012

lol, your not alone, believe me.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Mate, people that reported atmokinesis were really not into Jesus beliefs. They were just people, like you and me.

You misunderstand his implication, siddhis, people able to alter the weather, people who are human and yet exhibit supernatural powers, in the same way jesus exhibited supernatural powers.
He isn't saying people that reported atmokinesis are into "Jesus beliefs".

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

I often fire thunderbolts at people who piss me off

It's were they come from that makes the difference.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I feel that the weather follows my emotions. It seems like its working in my favor somehow. It knows when I want shade, it knows when to bring sunshine in my life at the exact right time to bring enlightenment. How would weather know how to be so perfect to what the mind needs, is what I want to know? A shame so many have been walking all over enlightenment and my ways for so long!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

It's possible. But people have to believe in it for it to work. The stronger your belief, the more powerful your intentions. Why do you think the world is going to hell? Bad thoughts mean bad blood, and bad blood ruins the flesh. In this case, the flesh is the earth.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. In that case I agree. These siddhis seem interesting. Any more infos about them?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You are right. Read Hidden Hand, the interview with an Illuminati, and you'll see the confirmation of your claim.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

Exactly.
I believe that our brain can broadcast its emotions under the form of electromagnetic frequencies which may be able to alter weather (which is, after all, a chaotic system).

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Okay. y'all, neurones carry a small electric charge. Whenever there is a electrical current flowing, this will create a small electromagnetic wave (in neurones's case, a radio wave). It was calculated that these radiations are enough powerful that if the Large Array (which was listening to Voyager's radio broadcast) would have been directed toward a city instead of space, 500 km away from that city, it could "hear" our brain frequencies much loud and clear.
Is it possible that these frequencies, just like the HAARP frequencies, my have an effect on the atmosphere?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

If a group of waves in a small area have the effect of amplifying one another, to the point of exponential increase, then it might be possible. Good luck proving it, though.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I posted this video before. I've been shutting down straight-line stormfront winds since Memorial Day 2005, and last year I finally decided to film it. The YouTube page itself has links to the details of the storm and the damage it did all around us.

Take it for what it's worth. All I know is that if I confront the leading edge winds (usually 60-80 mph) of these monsters as they hit the area, they leave my little neighborhood alone after a couple attempts to intimidate me. That's all I really know about it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join