It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Competing Moon Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There are two competing moon conspiracies out there. The first one, of course, is that we never went to the moon in the first place.

The second is we don't go to the moon because we discovered aliens there and they warned us off.

However, there is one big hole in this. And that is if we never went to the moon in the first place how can we have discovered aliens on the moon? It stems to logic that if we never went there in the first place we can't have discovered aliens on the moon.

So how do we know there's aliens on the moon now?

We got the technology from aliens? But why would the aliens give us technology to discover them on the moon and spy on them on the moon when they don't want us there in the first place? Why would it not be okay for us to go there but okay to spy on them on the moon?

There are many problems with these conspiracies involving the moon, and I really don't see how you can reconcile the competing ones.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Amateur astronomers are able to look at the moon from the comfort of their own homes these days. I am pretty sure there are no alien bases hiding up there.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Third one..mine....

I think they did not make the FIRST moon trip or trips. They wanted to win the race so faked those... they were not ready, later the real ones happened.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

if we never went to the moon in the first place how can we have discovered aliens on the moon? It stems to logic that if we never went there in the first place we can't have discovered aliens on the moon.
If I actually did believe that those theories were in fact true, I might tell you that the aliens heard about us preparing to go to the Moon, and threatened us ahead of time, before we were ready to go. They said, "If you go there, we kill you all."

I don't believe that, but that is a possible explanation for how the two separate theories could be plausible, and may not contradict one another.

reply to post by blahblah454

Amateur astronomers are able to look at the moon from the comfort of their own homes these days. I am pretty sure there are no alien bases hiding up there.
Did you know that the Moon rotates slowly? That rotation is the reason that the same side of the moon is always facing us. There is just a little less than 50% of the Moon, that can never be seen from Earth.

A 30-day cycle.↑↑

edit on 7/4/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Theres evidence we went to the moon. All the fake moon landing conspiracy claims are easily debunked....

My favorite is that aliens helped us fake it but its totally impossible to go tgrough the van allen belts. Wtf?

why does the moon ring like a bell when ascent modules hit it though?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Buddy theres pulenty of evidence for activity on the moon......without the Appollo space program.
There have been astronomers who have reported everything from moving lights to ten mile long bridges....
The google thingy is yer friend....
cheers

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Because there're two separate conspiracies...lol

edit on 4-7-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Originally posted by stirling

The google thingy is yer friend....

Actually, the google thingy is yer 'Dumbing-Down'.

It should never, and I repeat NEVER, be used as a completely conclusive source for anything at all.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Third one..mine....

I think they did not make the FIRST moon trip or trips. They wanted to win the race so faked those... they were not ready, later the real ones happened.

What was presented to the public was faked. All of it.
What really went on behind the scenes is another story.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

Because there're two separate conspiracies...lol

edit on 4-7-2012 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

Thankyou, I thought i was the only person reading the OP,s post that way too. The first conspiracy suggests we never went to the moon, the second, that we went but never went back for whatever reason, theyre not the same conspiracy theory, are they???

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
There's also a third theory. TPTB have built a secret base on the moon.

Then there's a fourth theory. The moon is actually made of cheese.

A fifth theory says that a cow jumped over the moon.

Goodnight Moon

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I didn't say they were the same theories now did I? I'd assume that it'd be obvious when I said COMPETING THEORIES.

That's called creating a strawman, BTW.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac

Because that's the way solid objects behave when impacted. The rang like a bell quote was describing seismic vibrations not the moon making a sound.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Check out this website. Good photos and theories with regard to the moon.

www.aulis.com...

theres a pic 'from the moon' showing that the astronauts took some photos with them to help set up. the photos are on the foot of the landing craft.

v strange.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac

Originally posted by phroziac

Because that's the way solid objects behave when impacted. The rang like a bell quote was describing seismic vibrations not the moon making a sound.

I know it doesnt refer to a sound! But for hours? Sounds kind of extreme to me.l..

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

You're right it does... Having done a quick search (at work no time for a longer one) it seems that the scientists were baffled too about the duration. I've not had time to research if it's been explained yet.

new topics

top topics

join