It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just moved to Ft. Riley, KS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpig221

Originally posted by Numbers33four
Need I say anymore?

Please no.
I don't think anyone cares.

Because you are tools with no mind. You are the problem and easily used. The military hates people with a mind of their own. Makes you perfect.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Makes you perfect.

Thanks I know.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Makes you perfect.

Thanks I know.

English is a second language for me. What is your excuse?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

My excuse for what?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

My excuse for what?

Lack of higher reasoning skills in what should be your native language. Nevermind. I believe it is probably alcohol. I would not want to be sober either if I were a 20 something ward of the state.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

My excuse for what?

Lack of higher reasoning skills in what should be your native language. Nevermind. I believe it is probably alcohol. I would not want to be sober either if I were a 20 something ward of the state.

Nah, why would I want to respond to the rest of your moronic post? The very fact that you are upset I did not reply to it proves you are simply trolling for an emotional response. I'm sorry I'm not an internet tough guy like you.

Please don't hurt my feelings anymore!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

My excuse for what?

Nah, why would I want to respond to the rest of your moronic post? The very fact that you are upset I did not reply to it proves you are simply trolling for an emotional response. I'm sorry I'm not an internet tough guy like you.

Please don't hurt my feelings anymore!

The fact that you responded several times shows that you are not disinterested as you first stated. Man, you are just full of contradictions. What else do you not know about yourself?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

The fact that you responded several times shows that you are not disinterested as you first stated. Man, you are just full of contradictions. What else do you not know about yourself?

I'm sitting here bored. I get my humor from people like you. Please, attempt to provoke me some more, and then I can watch you get all angry when I do not respond the way you had hoped

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I'm sitting here bored. I get my humor from people like you. Please, attempt to provoke me some more, and then I can watch you get all angry when I do not respond the way you had hoped

I am not angry. I am having a beer and laughing at a little manchild who is probably living on the dole.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I am not angry. I am having a beer and laughing at a little manchild who is probably living on the dole.

Oh snap!
Manchild! OUCH! And more arguments from ignorance!

I love internet thugs! You must feel like a real bad ass after that one. Props.
Unfortunately, I'm off to something more interesting. Don't go hurting to many e-feelings tonight, boss!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Oh snap!
Manchild! OUCH! And more arguments from ignorance!

I love internet thugs! You must feel like a real bad ass after that one. Props.
Unfortunately, I'm off to something more interesting. Don't go hurting to many e-feelings tonight, boss!

You are funny, troop. And quite the pot. Boss. Give your CO a kiss for me.

edit on 4-7-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Give your CO a kiss for me.

DADT was repealed in case you hadn't heard. Maybe you should try your own luck! If you're fortunate enough I heard he'll even give a reach around.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Give your CO a kiss for me.

DADT was repealed in case you hadn't heard. Maybe you should try your own luck! If you're fortunate enough I heard he'll even give a reach around.

You call me a thug. Yet all I have done is voice my oppions. I have made no threats and I have not acted like a thug. You are projecting your own thuggery onto me. You know that you would like to hurt me. You are the Internet tough guy. Not me.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

You're making personal attacks on people you've never even met. It's hilarious. Now comes your cognitive dissonance! You can't accept you are an e-thug tough guy so you follow it up with the classic "projection" excuse. Puhlease!

Hey! I said I was moving on LOL!
Cya buddy
edit on 7-4-12 by warpig221 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

I don't buy the NWO crap.

I respect pretty much everything about you sir, so take from someone who wants you to know,
as much as I don't want to believe something like it either, it is in fact a reality taking shape.

It has been slowly implemented across the planet, hiding in plain sight. Step by step by step.

Tell me why someone can't walk from Ottawa from Washington D.C, or from Paris to Berlin without ID
or commit suicide on their own terms. it's because 'they' own us.
The new world order isn't aliens, or anything but a slow trend towards a world police state, world government etc.
The problem before was they tried to bring it about with direct war,
they found that the way to implement it was the fear of that war and to use direct war in it's defense (you).

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

You're making personal attacks on people you've never even met. It's hilarious. Now comes your cognitive dissonance! You can't accept you are an e-thug tough guy so you follow it up with the classic "projection" excuse. Puhlease!

Hey! I said I was moving on LOL!
Cya buddy
edit on 7-4-12 by warpig221 because: (no reason given)

What are you calling an attack? I have stated facts. You just take the facts personally, because the truth hurts. So move on like you said if you are not emotionally involved. But you cannot because I struck a nerve.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by projectvxn

I don't buy the NWO crap.

I respect pretty much everything about you sir, so take from someone who wants you to know,
as much as I don't want to believe something like it either, it is in fact a reality taking shape.

It has been slowly implemented across the planet, hiding in plain sight. Step by step by step.

Tell me why someone can't walk from Ottawa from Washington D.C, or from Paris to Berlin without ID
or commit suicide on their own terms. it's because 'they' own us.
The new world order isn't aliens, or anything but a slow trend towards a world police state, world government etc.
The problem before was they tried to bring it about with direct war,
they found that the way to implement it was the fear of that war and to use direct war in it's defense (you).

And to get everyone dependent on government. Working for the government. Getting a check from the government. Living in a prison, state home, shelter etc....
Now no one can live without their Obama Care. And their Social Security. And their Military retirement check and Tricare. Wards of the state who will defend the system to the death. Crack monkeys.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I thought this thread was about Ft. Riley and this man or woman's experience there.
Not about someones NWO agenda and how we all work for our Government check.

My husband talked about Ft. Polk La. with old friends of his, before going to Vietnam and he called it the Arm-Pit of the World.
S & F just for your Boredom, That you for your Service.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

You should really pratice proper OPSEC procedures.

This is way too much info on a public forum.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I did nine years and got out last year. If you are going to stay in you need to go to Fort Campbell. You are right in the middle of so many big cities to drive to. With you being Aviation no one has more brigades than Fort Campbell for aviation.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join