How do the people you know feel about 911

page: 7
6
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by maxella1
I hope you at least understand how ridiculous you look when you make up excuse after excuse for something that is so clearly inexcusable. Or maybe you really believe your nonsense. In any case I'm done arguing .

What exactly is inexcusable? You've failed to respond or rebut and now you're trying to claim victory? Perhaps you should consider your own biases. I responded in good faith and without any misrepresentation.


I do not claim victory..


I just don't want to argue about it anymore.




posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent
 


Exponent, this is where I will have to respectfully disagree. Most people get hung up on the WMD issue without knowing all the facts and even more so they forget what was said in the days following 9/11 in regards to terrorism...not just Al Qaeda.



posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by exponent
 


Exponent, this is where I will have to respectfully disagree. Most people get hung up on the WMD issue without knowing all the facts and even more so they forget what was said in the days following 9/11 in regards to terrorism...not just Al Qaeda.


They been saying the same things about it before 9/11.. Or No?



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
I do not claim victory..


I just don't want to argue about it anymore.

Then maybe try not to leave with a passive aggressive insult. You have no answer for my arguments, but psychologically we already know that this is strengthening your belief. Once someone is committed to a certain extent, any negative information will actually reinforce their 'faith'.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by exponent
 


Exponent, this is where I will have to respectfully disagree. Most people get hung up on the WMD issue without knowing all the facts and even more so they forget what was said in the days following 9/11 in regards to terrorism...not just Al Qaeda.

I'm not sure exactly what you're disagreeing with here, that the Iraq war was based on lies? I'm talking about Curveball and that debacle. Interested to hear your opinion though.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


Which things were you thinking precisely? There is a lot of information in the public domain that is ignored by the media, the public, and the politicians.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent
 


Yeah, they should not have jumped on that information, when there was plenty of other information. Not to mention, those who have gone through the entire ISG report say it presents a much different picture than the cliff notes version used by so many critics of the Iraq War.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by maxella1
I do not claim victory..


I just don't want to argue about it anymore.

Then maybe try not to leave with a passive aggressive insult. You have no answer for my arguments, but psychologically we already know that this is strengthening your belief. Once someone is committed to a certain extent, any negative information will actually reinforce their 'faith'.



I think your views of the Government are ridiculously naive.. It's not an insult, it's an opinion.

I started a new thread and i would love to get your opinion on it. Hope you check it out.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by maxella1
 


Which things were you thinking precisely? There is a lot of information in the public domain that is ignored by the media, the public, and the politicians.


I was replying to this


Exponent, this is where I will have to respectfully disagree. Most people get hung up on the WMD issue without knowing all the facts and even more so they forget what was said in the days following 9/11 in regards to terrorism...not just Al Qaeda.


Can you clarify what was said in the days following 9/11 ? I cant remember what was said after 9/11 that they weren't saying before. Except of course that Bin Laden hates our freedom even more than we thought..



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


President Bush stated that if you supported, trained, or harbored terrorists who had gone after Americans or were planning to do so, we were coming. Saddam, chose to ignore the warnings. Yes, we used WMDs and the idea that Saddam might give them to terrorists as the number one reason, but his support for terrorists.....including Al Qaeda.....was well documented.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
I think your views of the Government are ridiculously naive.. It's not an insult, it's an opinion.

I started a new thread and i would love to get your opinion on it. Hope you check it out.

You're a fool if you think I trust anyone universally. I will check out your new thread, but I expect you to run away just as you have here as soon as questions are posed you can't answer.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596
 





President Bush stated that if you supported, trained, or harbored terrorists who had gone after Americans or were planning to do so, we were coming.


Oh yes President Bush did say that...

But I think he actually meant to say [ If you supported, trained, or harbored terrorists who had gone after Americans or were planning to do so, we were coming. Unless you're Saudi Arabia. ]



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by maxella1
I think your views of the Government are ridiculously naive.. It's not an insult, it's an opinion.

I started a new thread and i would love to get your opinion on it. Hope you check it out.

You're a fool if you think I trust anyone universally. I will check out your new thread, but I expect you to run away just as you have here as soon as questions are posed you can't answer.


lol.. If I say You win, will you stop calling me a fool?



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


If you answered the questions put to you I'd stop calling you a fool. It's the same with all conspiracy theorists. They start by claiming to be balanced, then they begin insisting that certain stories are true despite there being no evidence to support it. Then they begin ridiculing or ignoring criticism. Then they simply completely ignore the subject and hope it will go away.

Six to twelve months later, they post the whole thing over again.

You're in stage 2 here, claiming that things are true and moving into stage 3, ignoring criticism.

If you want to prove you're not a fool, don't follow this model.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1
 


Show me evidence that the government of Saudi Arabia did that. Not that I'm a fan of them. I would much rather drill for our own oil and gas and tell the countries of the Middle East to toss off.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by vipertech0596
 





President Bush stated that if you supported, trained, or harbored terrorists who had gone after Americans or were planning to do so, we were coming.


Oh yes President Bush did say that...

But I think he actually meant to say [ If you supported, trained, or harbored terrorists who had gone after Americans or were planning to do so, we were coming. Unless you're Saudi Arabia. ]


Good one :p . Since this thread has gone down the toilet anyway, was there ever a link between Sadam Hussein and Alquaeda? I think not, the issue has always been WMDs. Saddam was more concerned with the "homegrown terrorists" who wanted to end his reign of terror.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666
 


Two known members of Al Qaeda held Iraqi diplomatic passports. Just one more connection that has been overlooked by many.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

The debunkers try to act like they don't see the difference between what the firemen was saying and what actually happened. But that's just posturing, they think if they play stupid it will somehow change the reality.


I got nothing else to add. And as you can see your response is exactly as I expected. Nonsense......



So when a fireman says "We were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse" he means it won't collapse? Or that it will collapse a bit, but not totally?

Tell me the exact difference between what happened (the building collapsing) and what they said would happen (the building would collapse)? Good luck with that.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by maxella1

The debunkers try to act like they don't see the difference between what the firemen was saying and what actually happened. But that's just posturing, they think if they play stupid it will somehow change the reality.


I got nothing else to add. And as you can see your response is exactly as I expected. Nonsense......



So when a fireman says "We were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse" he means it won't collapse? Or that it will collapse a bit, but not totally?

Tell me the exact difference between what happened (the building collapsing) and what they said would happen (the building would collapse)? Good luck with that.


The difference is obvious to anybody with a brain. I can explain it over and over again but will still pretend not to get it, or maybe you really don't get it. Oh well anyway.. You irritate the crap out of me so I don't want to explain anything at all to you.
Honestly I'm getting sick of debating with you people. It's pointless anyway.



posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
The difference is obvious to anybody with a brain. I can explain it over and over again but will still pretend not to get it, or maybe you really don't get it. Oh well anyway.. You irritate the crap out of me so I don't want to explain anything at all to you.
Honestly I'm getting sick of debating with you people. It's pointless anyway.

This isn't a debate. A debate is where you try and convince a neutral third party. Here it's just you posting what you believe, without justifying it, and while saying you don't need to justify it.

If you want a proper debate, then challenge me on any topic in the Debate forum. That way it's moderated and clear.

I'm sure you'll back out and say you're just here to post, but you seem to be confused whether you're debating or not.





new topics
top topics
 
6
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum