It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Liberty and Freedom? Dept. of Homeland Security Says You're a Terrorist! Say Goodbye ATS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Seems to me if Homeland Security were really into "protecting" us they might go after gangs, you know the people out there killing others on a regular basis, drug dealing, prostitution, larceny etc.
But no, that might involve actual risk to themselves and their shiny new SUV's going after truly dangerous criminals.
They better take down that statue in New York harbor if they're so worried about the message of Liberty getting out.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
No,no,no,those who oppose me are the terrorists.I represent the constitution.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

“Groups may also be fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation), anti-global, suspicious of centralized federal authority, reverent of individual liberty and believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty,”
Yep, I am a terrorist.

Actually the terrorist are running the US government, the banks and the military industrial complex along with the owners of the media propaganda machine! Anyone that is for freedom of the individual, free will, against taxation without representation and opposes the fascist plot of control is a patriot! This cannot be changed no matter how much propaganda these evil persons perpetuate!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJonah

The DHS is in Itself , a Terrorist Organization by it's Own Definition .................Go Figure ........

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join