It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 - The Meaning

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip

Originally posted by BlueMule
Synchronicity, which is a psychic phenomenon, doesn't care if something is man-made or not.

Synchronicity is a man-made concept.

Frankly I do not care if it is manmade concept/desciption or not. I experiance the multiple of 11 for 1,5 years now. I have not experianced jumping out in a parachue but other people have and cannot say how that is like. Randomness creating order. Perfect order in the chaos.

edit on 4-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by BlueMule

Apophenia. This might explain synchronicity better.

Yeep that would be the explanation for the people who have not noticed it themselves.

It is like Platos cave. Some look at the shapes in the cave wall and will make up explanations for it and some look outside or are made to look outside and see what is really going on.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
I don't know if seeing those numbers are part of Synchronicity or it's twin, or whatever it is.

All I know is that I have graduated from the 11:11 phenomena and I now see other numbers. No pattern, at least I don't see one.

It varies from 2:22 or 22:22 (I use military time on my watch and computer), 12:34, 4:44, 4:04, 3:33...well, you get the point. Whatever that 11:11 was, those were the only numbers I kept seeing for about 6 years, until the last 2 years were I started seeing all the numbers as described above.

I will never know the true meaning of those numbers but it's good entertainment nonetheless!

01:10 was my telephone yesterday when i picked it up. After a while it like: Ohh whatever. Seen it to much to do anything but smile and just shake my head. Somebody is playing a game of hide and seek again.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by BlueMule
Synchronicity, which is a psychic phenomenon, doesn't care if something is man-made or not.

Synchronicity is a man-made concept.

Frankly I do not care if it is manmade concept/desciption or not. I experiance the multiple of 11 for 1,5 years now. I have not experianced jumping out in a parachue but other people have and cannot say how that is like. Randomness creating order. Perfect order in the chaos.

edit on 4-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

That's fine with me. But I'm also sure you've experienced other combinations of numbers as well, but refuse to put the same amount of profundity on them for whatever reason. Humans, by nature, have the tendency to find meaningful patterns in both meaningful and meaningless noise. Would you not agree?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

reply to post by BlueMule

Apophenia. This might explain synchronicity better.

Yeep that would be the explanation for the people who have not noticed it themselves.

It is like Platos cave. Some look at the shapes in the cave wall and will make up explanations for it and some look outside or are made to look outside and see what is really going on.

Exactly. The allegory of the cave is good explanation of Apophenia. And you basically described exactly what you're doing.

I'm not the one making up explanations.
edit on 4-7-2012 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

I would agree with you, except that waking from a dead sleep.....EVERY night....for YEARS....at exactly 11:11 pm...is not ME looking for numbers!
(It's more like the numbers are looking for me)
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

I would agree with you, except that waking from a dead sleep.....EVERY night....for YEARS....at exactly 11:11 pm...is not ME looking for numbers!
(It's more like the numbers are looking for me)
jacygirl

I'm not sure if time suspends or speeds up to meet your gaze. It's still interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
One thing I have noticed is....when telling other people about my 11:11 phenomena....they usually start seeing it too.
This, to me, is more along the lines of looking for it.
Friends, partners, kids, etc.....throughout the years have said to me, "I saw your 11:11 this morning!"....or, "Now I'm starting to see it too!"
I wonder if they are only seeing it because I mentioned it? Maybe they never would have noticed it on their own? Maybe I woke them to the phenomena? (lol)
Yes....it's strange indeed.
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JDmOKI

JD -

I have provided the list most of the answer I can give you already. These events when you look and see the numbers being discussed then you are in the presence of personalities you are unable, at this time, to see.

They want you to notice something unusual going on. They prompt persons like yourself who have the potential to hear the higher frequencies of celestial communication. Normal human hearing is in the low range of about 25 cps to the top of the HiFi stereo frequencies, but if you can receive the prompt to look at the clock at certain numbers, you hear well beyond the limited human range.

You need not do anything. You are being reminded that there is a larger world and that it could be very important to continue to be alert to additional phenomena around you that could be called very unusual within the next six months.

If you meditate, or if you still your mind to find a little peace daily, take a few extra minutes to ask if anyone would like to provide you a greetings. Sometimes that is all it takes to provide you with a "hello" or "I am so and so." They are real personalities and they look like you and me, but the frequency of their forms or bodies are just outside of our white-light sight frequencies and so we do not pick them up visually. They were born here.

If the prompts bother you, when they happen, ask the individual near you to help you see the numbers less frequently. They have IQ's 100's of times higher than ours and they will perceive your request immediately and likely comply unless their supervisor asks them to continue for some reason.

Not all number seeing is for the fun of it or to make you curious. Some of the number usages are direct quotes from the personality near you telling you who they are. For instance the prompt 222 is Bzutu, chief of the 1111. He is the "boss" and he is busy testing you and the process.

For instance the prompt 333 is Mathew. Mathew is a liaison officer which translates some of the work you may doing into other languages for spiritual archives.

The prompt 1212 is about having more faith. It is a message meaning you are being observed and you have the potential to work with the universe spiritual beings who will be visible sometime very soon. Watch for this prompt in particular as it is aimed directly at one's psychic ability as well as one's ability to hear higher frequencies which the prompts are given in.

Prompt 444 is a message to let things lie where you have them. Do not attempt to do more than you have until your mind is prepared to hear better. It is also a prompt some use to identify themselves outside of our planetary realm and is a message to other spirit beings to take a look at what you are doing for evaluation.

Prompt 555 has no general meaning except as a greeting by all to you.

Prompt 606 is a general greeting from the Most Highs - the Constellation Fathers - to you as a potential user of the communication frequencies they install directly into the mind for the ability to hear telepathically. 606 also happens to be the identity number of the planet you live on and is used for all of us to prepare for an important spiritual mission you will probably be aware of soon enough.

Other prompts such as 1212 (already explained); 1222 is not used; and certain combinations 1234 and 1235 are merely greetings and not used frequently. If there are other prompts, I am not aware of them.

I have spoken directly with various of these individuals prompting all of you. I hear telepathically and it is as clear as speaking on the telephone which is a phenomenon you are familiar with. I can not initiate the call, but I can receive them and they are quite busy communicating with those of you who will hear better in the next six months.

If this number coding were not so critical to contact the world, I would have little to say. However, many of your are being prepared to withstand some horrific events which no one can time exactly, and even the Deities are not giving exact time because so much depends on the free-will actions of humans which by those actions can throw estimated times off. However, the schedule for these events, some man made, some celestially prepared, are likely to appear within the next six months. No predictions as to what they are but it is quite a range of things to observe through your windows and on TV.

I hope I have answered some of the questions that have appeared here well enough to provide a basic background in understand our invisible human cousins called the 1111 Platoon or Group.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

In reply to the person who has started this Topic...especially the part about equating Light and Dark...Good and Evil and then you went to Masculine and Feminine?

You do realize that ALL HUMANS ARE INITIALLY FEMALE IN THE WOMB?!?

And it only take a release of a Hormone here and a Chemical there which changes a Fetus MALE?!?....RIGHT!?
You DO know this?

Light is a Quantum Particle that also has Wave Length or Frequency...which is known as a PHOTON. DARK is a PERCEPTION as just because a person cannot see certain Light or Photon wave Lengths...DOES NOT MEAN THAT LIGHT IS NOT PRESENT...so the two WORDS are NOT DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSITE TO EACH OTHER.

GOOD AND EVIL? ALSO A RELATIVE PERCEPTION. What one persons GOOD is is another's EVIL so again....NOT DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSITE TO EACH OTHER.

Male and Female are assignments of the SEXUAL NATURE of a Species Reproductive Process via individual.
NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSITE!

Two words that would fit and are Diametrically Opposite....ADD AND SUBTRACT....EXISTENCE AND NONEXISTENCE....RED SOX AND YANKEES! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

I think at 11:11 you will be where you need to be in order to decide where you'll be when the moment once again potentially leaves you behind.

You will be there as will "she". "She" will be whoever she is, either in person or in your mind. But her face might be different. Take control, live in the now and now will take you to 21 - 12 - 2012 and beyond!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join