It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 - The Meaning

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm sure it's on here and it's been done, but I'll back it. 11:11 and the other magic numbers represent twin flames. It's just the other half of the same thing, at least that's what I got through intuition after wondering why I was seeing it for almost 2 years.

Two weeks ago, I realized that if polarity / duality exists (light & dark, good & evil, masculine & and feminine) then there must be halves to a soul, one that carries the feminine aspects and the other the masculine. Shortly thereafter, a girl that I had briefly encountered months ago began to my plague my thoughts.

When we met, we had everything in common. It was to the extent that we actively tried to disagree with one another on something but it couldn't be done haha. Her life was so synchronous with mine that we could have switched places and still have turned out the same, and it was why we agreed on everything, because we learned through the same experiences. Hell, even my hopes and dreams that I never fulfilled for whatever reason, she took on.

None of this was known back then though when we met. I fell in love hard and too much too sooned the situation. I just couldn't contain the love pouring out of me any longer and it's the only time I've come close to experiencing infinite love based on encountering another person. My capacity to do so skyrocketed in that instance and the great cosmic pendulum swung back taking me to the lowest I'd ever been. Not wishing to physically end it, I scoured for a "walk out" ritual (opposite of a walk in) without any luck and I now know that's something to be done and learned during an OBE anyway. The misery was just overwhelming.

I did my best to move on, but I found myself acknowledging that no one else filled her shoes. Right after discovering that there must be twin souls, she took over my thoughts once again after months of trying to forget. There was a new curiosity that could not be quenched. After a couple of days spent trying to learn of her past, I realized that when I looked into her eyes I was staring at a reflection of my own.

Knowing this hasn't left me any better off per se, but it's given me an urge to break all the rules lol. According to the literature, you're not supposed to teach your twin flame and if I tell her then I half expect some karmic backlash, but I'm no stranger to karma. I figure reaching an egoless state as possible in some trance sharing my soul like I've done with no one else while not placing any expectations on it is the best I can do. If the shoe were on the other foot, I know I'd want to know. After that, what will be will be but my desire to go on looking for love has died and the interest just isn't there anymore. I'm going to have to learn how to channel what I feel for her to everyone.

Since coming to this grand epiphany, my occurrence of seeing 11:11 and the other magic numbers went from 2 or 3 times a week to 2 or 3 times a day. Intuition led me to the answer after asking for years and when I realized how simple it was, it made me laugh. The Universe and its irony never ceases to amaze me.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Jwest06 because: Bad punctuation

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I came to a similar conclusion too. Pairs of opposites. Then comes heiros gamos, the sacred marriage of Christ and his Bride, and it changes to 22. A master number. At least, in my experience it is so.

edit on 3-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i dont see 11:11 but i always see 111 or 1:11
is there any difference ?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I could be wrong, but I don't think so. The 11:11 phenomenon started out as 9:11 for me. I saw it far more than the others and lately I'm catching both 11:11's in one day.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

I am glad you found your missing half. My husband and I feel much the same about each other. I do some times think that there is some rule (for lack of a better word) against helping your self. Your other half is you is a sense so letting them copy off your paper would be helping yourself and some sort of cosmic cheating. Just some weird feeling my husband and I have seems when we compare notes too much we get the cosmic slap down.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Seeing 11:11 often or in any numerical pattern is the start of your metaphysical journey, and are indicators of your growth in the present. Usually in a split second you notice those patterns and get goosebumps (kundalini energy) from the synchronicity.

11 is also a master number (others are 22 and 33); every experience is unique for our personal and spiritual growth...I've been seeing 33 and 3 everywhere now, use your intuition and ascension will be imminent

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jwest06
I'm sure it's on here and it's been done, but I'll back it. 11:11 and the other magic numbers represent twin flames. It's just the other half of the same thing, at least that's what I got through intuition after wondering why I was seeing it for almost 2 years.

Two weeks ago, I realized that if polarity / duality exists (light & dark, good & evil, masculine & and feminine) then there must be halves to a soul, one that carries the feminine aspects and the other the masculine. Shortly thereafter, a girl that I had briefly encountered months ago began to my plague my thoughts.

When we met, we had everything in common. It was to the extent that we actively tried to disagree with one another on something but it couldn't be done haha. Her life was so synchronous with mine that we could have switched places and still have turned out the same, and it was why we agreed on everything, because we learned through the same experiences. Hell, even my hopes and dreams that I never fulfilled for whatever reason, she took on.

None of this was known back then though when we met. I fell in love hard and too much too sooned the situation. I just couldn't contain the love pouring out of me any longer and it's the only time I've come close to experiencing infinite love based on encountering another person. My capacity to do so skyrocketed in that instance and the great cosmic pendulum swung back taking me to the lowest I'd ever been. Not wishing to physically end it, I scoured for a "walk out" ritual (opposite of a walk in) without any luck and I now know that's something to be done and learned during an OBE anyway. The misery was just overwhelming.

I did my best to move on, but I found myself acknowledging that no one else filled her shoes. Right after discovering that there must be twin souls, she took over my thoughts once again after months of trying to forget. There was a new curiosity that could not be quenched. After a couple of days spent trying to learn of her past, I realized that when I looked into her eyes I was staring at a reflection of my own.

Knowing this hasn't left me any better off per se, but it's given me an urge to break all the rules lol. According to the literature, you're not supposed to teach your twin flame and if I tell her then I half expect some karmic backlash, but I'm no stranger to karma. I figure reaching an egoless state as possible in some trance sharing my soul like I've done with no one else while not placing any expectations on it is the best I can do. If the shoe were on the other foot, I know I'd want to know. After that, what will be will be but my desire to go on looking for love has died and the interest just isn't there anymore. I'm going to have to learn how to channel what I feel for her to everyone.

Since coming to this grand epiphany, my occurrence of seeing 11:11 and the other magic numbers went from 2 or 3 times a week to 2 or 3 times a day. Intuition led me to the answer after asking for years and when I realized how simple it was, it made me laugh. The Universe and its irony never ceases to amaze me.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Jwest06 because: Bad punctuation

Numbers are man made symbols. The clock is a man made device. Also, plurality doesn't exist in the universe. Duality is based on false dichotomies. It's more probable that what you are experiencing are coincidences.
edit on 3-7-2012 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Synchronicity, which is a psychic phenomenon, doesn't care if something is man-made or not.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
Synchronicity, which is a psychic phenomenon, doesn't care if something is man-made or not.

Synchronicity is a man-made concept.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

Why so much resentment?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip

Synchronicity is a man-made concept.

No, it's a word that points to something. Like a finger pointing to the moon.

There is good evidence to support the reality of synchronicity, but skeptics have to read books to understand it, since skepticism is psi-inhibitive.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1341358194&sr=8-2&keywords=synchroni city

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341358224&sr=8-1&keywords=synchronicity+bridge

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1341358194&sr=8-8&keywords=synchronicity

edit on 3-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Why so much resentment?

He's jealous.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Why so much resentment?

What do you mean? There is no resentment. Do you feel resentful?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Sorry for offering a different opinion. I didn't expect so much intolerance.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Apophenia. This might explain synchronicity better.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It was just the vibe I got. Technically, everything to do with Earth is man made is it not?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Lets see if you still think so after reading those books I linked to.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It was just the vibe I got. Technically, everything to do with Earth is man made is it not?

Sorry, but the vibe you got is not my problem.

Technically, every concept is. Would you agree?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Lets see if you still think so after reading those books I linked to.

I read enough Jung in psych 101. I'll pass.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip

Sorry, but the vibe you got is not my problem.

There it is again. Quickly, grab it before it escapes!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join