It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 - The Meaning

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jwest06

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip

reply to post by NiNjABackflip

It was just the vibe I got. Technically, everything to do with Earth is man made is it not?

Sorry, but the vibe you got is not my problem.

There it is again. Quickly, grab it before it escapes!

haha. You feel a bad vibe from words on a screen? Ok, I apologize. I don't wish to argue, but discuss with civility.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It was just the vibe I got. Technically, everything to do with Earth is man made is it not?

haha. You feel a bad vibe from words on a screen? Ok, I apologize. I don't wish to argue, but discuss with civility.

Yes, I do. The other question that I didn't answer was also an obvious yes. I never had any intention of arguing, just thought I'd share my experience for anyone else who was puzzled by the 11:11 phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yes, I do. The other question that I didn't answer was also an obvious yes. I never had any intention of arguing, just thought I'd share my experience for anyone else who was puzzled by the 11:11 phenomenon.

I enjoyed reading your experience. No need to explain your reasoning. I was merely offering a different interpretation. I didn't expect everyone to get really defensive when I typed what I typed.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

No worries, and I'm sorry for the hostility in either direction.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I've seen these questions a lot of time before and people wondering what the 11:11 is all about. I can tell you what they are as I have posted to others who ask the same thing over the past several years.

The 11:11 comes from a group of personalities known as the 1111 Group, who number 1,111 individuals. Their task is to make you curious enough to wonder why these numbers keep coming up. They are good a what they call "mind prompts". The mind prompts are designed to tap you on the shoulder mentally to look at something.

It is likely that many, many people see 1111 accidentally or get into the habit of preparing to look to find these digits during the day. Genuine prompts, however, are those that work in spite of your mind being focused elsewhere and come as almost an after thought to look at the clock or other digital device to display these numbers.

I have worked with these individuals now for about five years. They refer to themselves rarely by personal names but alphabetically. For instance, I have DEF 15 by my side as I write this. She prompt my mind to tell me DEF 15 is here and then proceeds to prepare a description of herself so I get a mental picture. DEF 15 and the original 1111 Group are not electro-chemical personalities like we are, but are purely electrical and can enter our nervous system with their nervous system and run a command to our brain that tells it to "look there and see what time it is".

They are our human cousins just out of range of our vision and some of you may even feel them presently when they come close to your heart or your head because they cause a slight buzz sound in the ear and excite the heart that is noticeable to some. Their electrical field is strong enough to be heard on a tape recorder if they are close enough to the device.

DEF 15 reports that they have given over 75,000,000 million prompts world wide on every continent in every house that has a human who can hear beyond the normal human range of thought. Those of you who get these prompts should be alert to the possibility that sometime this October, they will be presenting many of you a thought prompt to stay alert and watch the sky display quite a show of light as the earth's atmosphere will be reacting to changes in the qualities of the rare gasses in our atmosphere. The October event they say will be memorable through out the history of mankind after this date.

The original number of these unusual human cousins was 1,984 individuals. But only 1,111 of them formed the group to come under the command of other administrators who know them to do the liaison work to alert those who can hear that something big is up.

I'd be glad to answer serious questions if anyone has any. I am familiar with this group and know some of what they do and maybe even how they do it.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't know if seeing those numbers are part of Synchronicity or it's twin, or whatever it is.

All I know is that I have graduated from the 11:11 phenomena and I now see other numbers. No pattern, at least I don't see one.

It varies from 2:22 or 22:22 (I use military time on my watch and computer), 12:34, 4:44, 4:04, 3:33...well, you get the point. Whatever that 11:11 was, those were the only numbers I kept seeing for about 6 years, until the last 2 years were I started seeing all the numbers as described above.

I will never know the true meaning of those numbers but it's good entertainment nonetheless!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Why so much resentment?

What do you mean? There is no resentment. Do you feel resentful?

I like when people respond to questions with questions.

On-topic: I see 196 everywhere, then 317 for a while. This'll be clocks, game scores, graffiti on buildings anything really. We deal with so many numbers daily, I won't rule out coincidence but I'll leave an open mind towards the subject. I don't know jack sh*t. Honestly though 196 .. I'm talking 5 times a day easily.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Hi Aronolac, that's very interesting. I'd like to know more.
What should one do when they get these prompts?

Actually I sent you a couple of u2u's about a month ago about it (from memory)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

It also is a connection to 12/21/2012 Winter Solstice occurring at 11:11AM Universal Time, I think. Most people say that 11:11 is a wake-up call. That's surely what this world needs is a good one. However, yes it does represent duality, male and female, good and bad, night and day, etc. I also see 12:21, and 3:33, 1:11, 2:22, etc.
edit on 4-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I tend to believe it is your guide telling you your on the right track.
I find myself asking them questions, then looking to my left to see 11:11. It has happened so many times i now rely on it for my decision making.
I follow it, and everything works out perfectly.
You call that coincidence? i dont.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Funny you should post this. For the past two-three days I've been researching Twin Flames and this is exactly what this means. Twin flames/soul mates coming together to do the work they are meant to do.

For two years now I've been seeing 11:11 a.m. and p.m. / 1:11 a/p.m. / 3:33 a/p.m morning or night. It's Driving Me Crazy LOL! So, it made me keep searching, asking questions, for a personal reason and now I know. You are right, this is the answer to the 1111 phenomenon.

This thread itself is Syncronicity.
edit on 4-7-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I'm not sure I buy into this phenomena, but about a month ago while in the car I glanced at the radio and saw the time as 11:11, the cd on track 11, and it was 1 minute and 11 seconds into the song. It did trip me out a bit.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
i dont see 11:11 but i always see 111 or 1:11
is there any difference ?

I thought it was me just seeing things most of my young adult life, i always saw 1:11 or 1 and just a 11, mostly 1 and 11 together say at a sign on roads etc but separate not as in 111.

I live in a number 29 street house number coincidentally 2+9=11 and other houses i lived were a number 1 how odd. Im a believer of synchronicity but what do these numbers mean? Sorry if i missed it.

edit on 4-7-2012 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hello everyone....interesting concepts that some of you have regarding the 11:11 'phenomena'.
I started seeing 11:11 thirty years ago....long before computers and the internet were available.
I would wake up every night and look at the clock....11:11. Then mornings too....receipts (total owing, or change received). It happened SO often that I became freaked out.
Looking for answers was fruitless....psychics, numerologists, books in the library....NO ONE knew anything about it.
Years later (still happening daily), I got my first computer and decided to search 11:11. Imagine my surprise when other people around the world were posting about it on message boards.
The only website that I could find offering any explanation, was Solara (Nvisible)....and she talked about stargates, planetary alignments....Mayan calendar....
To be honest, I thought it was crap! I wanted to know where she was getting her information from, and why didn't anyone else have any knowledge about the meaning.....for all those years that I was searching for answers.?
I don't mean to offend anyone, but I believe that many people are coming up with explanations that they are comfortable with.
Myself? I still really don't know what to believe....but it's still happening.
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I believe that many people are coming up with explanations that they are comfortable with.

I wouldn't say 'coming up with' explanations. I would say 'given' explanations.

Moses and the Shepherd

Moses heard a shepherd on the road praying,
“God,
where are you? I want to help You, to fix Your shoes
and comb your hair. I want to wash Your clothes
and pick the lice off. I want to bring You milk,
to kiss Your little hands and feet when it’s time
for You to go to bed. I want to sweep Your room
and keep it neat. God, my sheep and my goats
are Yours. All I can say, remembering You,
is ayyyyyyy and ahhhhhhhh.”

Moses could stand it no longer.
“Who are you talking to?”

“The one who made us,
and made the earth and made the sky.”
“Don’t talk about shoes and socks with God!
And what’s this with Your little hands and feet?
Such blasphemous familiarity sounds like
you’re chatting with your uncles.
Only something that grows needs milk.
Only someone with feet needs shoes. Not God!
Even if you meant God’s human representatives,
as when God said, ‘I was sick, and you did not visit me,’
even then this tone would be foolish and irreverent.

Use appropriate terms. Fatima is a fine name
for a woman, but if you call a man Fatima,
it’s an insult. Body-and-birth language
are right for us on this side of the river,
but not for addressing the Origin,
not for Allah.”

The shepherd repented and tore his clothes and sighed
and wandered out into the desert.

A sudden revelation
came then to Moses. God’s voice:
You have separated Me
from one of my own. Did you come as a prophet to unite,
or to sever?
I have given each being a separate and unique way
of seeing and knowing and saying that knowledge.
What seems wrong to you is right for him.
What is poison to one is honey to someone else.

Purity and impurity, sloth and diligence in worship,
these mean nothing to Me.
I am apart from all that.
Ways of worshipping are not to be ranked as better
or worse than one another.
Hindus do Hindu things.
The Dravidian Muslims in India do what they do.
It’s all praise, and it’s all right.

It’s not Me that’s glorified in acts of worship.
It’s the worshippers! I don’t hear the words
They say. I look inside at the humility.
That broken-open lowliness is the Reality,
not the language! Forget phraseology.
I want burning, burning.
Be friends
with your burning. Burn up your thinking
and your forms of expression!
Moses,
those who pay attention to ways of behaving
and speaking are one sort.
Lovers who burn are another.”

Don’t impose a property tax
on a burned out village. Don’t scold the Lover.
The “wrong” way he talks is better than a hundred
“right” ways of others.
Inside the Kaaba
it doesn’t matter which direction you point
your prayer rug!
The ocean diver doesn’t need snowshoes!
The Love-Religion has no code or doctrine.
Only God.
So the ruby has nothing engraved on it!
It doesn’t need markings.
God began speaking
deeper mysteries to Moses. Vision and words,
which cannot be recorded here, poured into
and through him. He left himself and came back.
He went to eternity and came back here.
Many times this happened.
It’s foolish of me
to try and say this. If I did say it,
it would uproot our human intelligences.
It would shatter all writing pens.

Moses ran after the shepherd.
He followed the bewildered footprints,
in one place moving straight like a castle
across a chessboard. In another, sideways,
like a bishop.
Now surging like a wave cresting,
now sliding down like a fish,
with always his feet
making geomancy symbols in the sand,
recording his wandering state.

Moses finally caught up with him.
“I was wrong. God has revealed to me
that there are no rules for worship.
Say whatever
and however your loving tells you to. Your sweet blasphemy
is the truest devotion.
Through you a whole world is freed.
Loosen your tongue and don’t worry what comes out.
It’s all the light of the Spirit.”

The shepherd replied,
“Moses, Moses,
I’ve gone beyond even that.
You applied the whip and my horse shied and jumped
out of itself. The Divine Nature and my human nature
came together.
Bless your scolding hand and your arm.
I can’t say what has happened.
What I’m saying now
is not my real condition. It can’t be said.”

The shepherd grew quiet.

When you look in a mirror,
you see yourself, not the state of the mirror.
The fluteplayer puts breath into a flute,
and who makes the music? Not the flute.
The Fluteplayer!

Whenever you speak praise
or thanksgiving to God, it’s always like this
dear shepherd’s simplicity.
When you eventually see
through the veils to how things really are,
you will keep saying again
and again,
“This is certainly not like
we thought it was!”

-Rumi

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have always had a question about the 11:11 phenomenon. Do you think so many people would see or admit to seeing it if it had a negative connotation? All the definitions of it, that I have seen, are somewhat positive. If it meant you were the worst of the worst spiritually I doubt we'd even be talking about it that much except for people who wanted to portray themselves as such.

To note, I do see 11:11 quite frequently myself. I am not completely sure it is a spiritual thing for everyone though. I believe we have a very accurate built in internal clock. I can go to sleep and I wake up at 7 with very few exceptions. I've also noticed that if I need to get up earlier I can do so without the need for an alarm clock. I've also tried this during the day, try to pick a time to look at the clock without watching it, with a good degree of success. Perhaps many have subconsciously programmed themselves to look at the clock at this time. As for seeing it in other places it may be a case of just looking for it or programming to pick up the pattern. Like I asked before if it held a negative meaning for that person I doubt many people would see it. That's not to say it doesn't hold something spiritual for others but to jump to conclusions seems like a mistake.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
How many times have we looked at the clock and seen other numbers? I think we're merely picking up the patterns and applying meaning to it. There's no real need to be dishonest with ourselves.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well, I've been reading this site for about a year and finally wanted to write in. I've been seeing 11:11, 111, 222,333 and on and on for about 6 years now. I can say without a doubt that it's NOT just a mind game. It's not just seeing it on clocks or electrical devices.

It's everywhere it seems...bank account #'s, street signs, liscense tags, receipts...pausing the dvr at 11:11...One of the best examples was a few years ago, when the 222's were taking the stage, I saw 2:22pm. Later that nite I was on Ebay and clicked on a car auction and the bid was 22,222.22! I thought, "Wow", only to see it again when I went to bed and plugged in my phone to charge...2:22am. Freaky!

Like many others around the world it drove me crazy...have looked high and low for other peoples explanations, but haven't really found anything that resonated with me.

However, one incident seemed to make the most sense to me:

One night I woke up, went to the kitchen to get a drink. While I was gulping down some OJ I looked at the oven and it was 2:22am. Of course the other oven that I had said 2:22 am, but since I was awake I logged online and started reading some news. The first article I clicked on started out saying..." On February 22, "...so and so happened..." (Again, 2-22) The thing that caught my eye and gave me a zing up my spine was the picture associated with the article. It was simply a black and white bill board sign that had in big letters..."This is your wake up call"....

That resonated with me and has become 'my' explanation for the phemonenon. I came from a penticostal background about 16 years ago and when I decided it was all just bunk I was confused about what life was really about. The 11:11 thing really made me dig in and start researching everything...and has led me down some really deep rabbit holes...just like most of you guys.

So if I had anything to add it would be to open your mind and realize there's more to this reality and that there is something unseen that can guide, direct or encourage you along the way.

I now just call them my 'number friends' and when I see it, I just acknowledge it and go on my merry way...and continue to search for a greater truth...tho I'm coming to believe that no one knows the exact truth about anything..and perhaps there really is something to the idea of everyone having their 'own truth' to some degree.

All of the ideas about numerology don't really add up for me, at least not yet. (sorry for the pun)

I think it's just a higher power of some sort trying to get you to see there's more out there...to peek your curiosity and interest into the things that everyone else rejects as too wierd or crazy. And yeah, that you are on the right path to bigger surprises as we go along in life.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

I am a very skeptical individual and I have seen 11:11 all the time. I am haunted by this number...I try to turn off my brain and ignore the possibility of this number appearing during my day but it still happens. One time I accidentally turned on my phone when i set it down and suddenly 11:11 appeared. I left work at 11:02 and said "no way am i gonna get a chance to see this number today" and i accidentally hit the light on my phone 11:11!!!!!! I have started doing research and i don't find much. If you know anything about why i see this number SPEAK UP PLEASE!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Some Clues:
"Positive,Negative,Neutral" Anagrammed= "It gave Universe potential"
= "Eleven: Put it as given ratio" (11:11)

<< 1    3 >>

join