It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will never vote Romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It doesn't matter how many threads you people post here. I will never EVER never ever vote for sell out Romney. It was Ron Paul or no one and I will stick to that by either writing in his name or not voting at all. I will not vote for the lesser of 2 evils. You will never have the Ron Paul vote. Those paid to post here are wasting their time. Some even like to post over 15 threads in a single forum of Romney worship, but Romney knows without the Paul vote he can't win. Ron Paul voters stick to your word. The only time the words "sell out" and "Romney" end up in the same sentence is when we are talking about his record. He can't even sell out a library let alone the stadiums that Paul does. Ron Paul or no one.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well, it's good to see that you will not be voting for the Fascist Dictator in Romney's stead.

S+F for that.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Same here. I will write in Ron Paul. The other two are awful people and I will not vote for evil, not even a lesser evil.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Write in as well! Obama and Mitt are terrible.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
They've really stuck us behind the eight ball with this upcoming election. I see absolutely no truth to Romney repealing the ACA (not that I respect, like, support, or would vote for the guy), and then I just saw that Obama plans to deal with the drug war in his 2nd term... but in the first sentence of the 2nd paragraph it states, "Don't expect miracles. There is very little the president can do by himself." DUH - but when he won his first term, people thought Obama was going to buy them a house too so you can expect some people to fall for that type of news AGAIN.

I don't know what to tell you, American people are on quite a losing streak. I expect it to continue. It's going to be a rough landing. We'll all be eating cat food soon, which actually might extend our lives! get it?... cuz our food is nothing but processed junk and.... ok off topic.

Either way, I don't expect you or any one to vote Romney or Obama. Just don't vote, what's the point? The system is broke, we are broke. Neither candidate is worth their weight in salt. I still say we need to STARVE THE BEAST!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I will vote for Romney since I don't want Obama back in office.I really want Ron Paul but not voting for Romney means Obama will win and that is unacceptable in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by luccadeo
Unfortunately, I will vote for Romney since I don't want Obama back in office.I really want Ron Paul but not voting for Romney means Obama will win and that is unacceptable in my opinion.

Obama has already done enough to be impeached and can be in his 2nd term. Romney starts with a clean slate and is basically the same as Obama. I'd almost rather vote for Obama just because it's possible to impeach him, but I guess that would depend on who his vp is.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
meet Romney the new POTUS, same as the old boss, only with an R and not a D by his name.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
His name is Willard, Mitt is cutesy Good Ole boy nickname,
I really wish people would start calling him by his given name Willard “The Rat” Romney

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I never vote Democrat or Republican. None them care about little guys like me, the only thing they care about is the money they get from their corporate masters.

top topics

join