It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie politician song and dance lmfao

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Australian politician Craig Emmerson breaks into song and dance about Tony abbots claims that the carbon tax will wipe places like wyalla off the map
haha funny shiznit..
Cant even sing in time with the music lol
useless politicians

video is HERE

Not sure how to embed videos that are not youtube , someone help please?
edit on 2-7-2012 by wewillnotcomply666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

OMG, the end times are here. When I saw it I shuddered, I am still shuddering, this is so wrong!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
If he sang in tune & time I wouldnt be so disappointed that tax payers are paying his wages!! Idiot. If gillard starts singing we're in strife. Clowns the lot of them

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
They all do the same lol even Obama has sung and this made me laugh even though it is a parody it is the truth

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If we pay more, will he stop singing?

Someone please throw him some rhythm – he can worry about how to carry a tune later.

I suggest a new tax to never see anything like that again! We can call it “stop-polly-song-emissions tax scam” (I mean scheme of course)

Mickierocksman

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by feelingconnected
If he sang in tune & time I wouldnt be so disappointed that tax payers are paying his wages!! Idiot. If gillard starts singing we're in strife. Clowns the lot of them

I think 'clowns" is a bit off. i f-ing like clowns lol. id say parasite or germ.. haha

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
They all do the same lol even Obama has sung and this made me laugh even though it is a parody it is the truth

HHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS ." he told me that his dad was loaded i said "mine too wee should run this country and he said yaa "

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
If we pay more, will he stop singing?

Someone please throw him some rhythm – he can worry about how to carry a tune later.

I suggest a new tax to never see anything like that again! We can call it “stop-polly-song-emissions tax scam” (I mean scheme of course)

Mickierocksman

i second that tax . Please let it be lol.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I censored my self

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Australian politicans are stupid enough to openly portray how stupid they are by carrying on in this manner .... but then we vote for them so what does that make us????

The mainstream media will of course publicise this act of stupidity but wont publicize the PM saying she wont bring in such a tax. I doubt that faction B will even alert the puplic to this fact at the next election.

top topics

join