It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThurgoodJ's introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I've been lurking ATS for about a year or so, but I haven't joined the discussions no matter how interesting i found them. Thought it was finally time I started posting. Hopefully I'll get to know the community and members better now that I'm registered

See you all around!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ThurgoodJ

Hello there.
Are you a master of the custodial arts??

Maybe you should change your mood to half-baked
edit on 1-7-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

hi George,plenty of anything ...welcome to a pretty lil gathering

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Never thought anyone would catch the reference that is my user name... Obviously, I was wrong

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

And I thought you were referring to Thurgood J. Marshall. Oh well. Care to tell us any more about yourself?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

VERY RUDE WELCOME HONNEY

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Welcome ThurgoodJ

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
welcome to ats! I'm a new member myself.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

What do you mean rude I hit the nail on the hammer...it's from a movie which I'm not gonna reference due to T & C

No harm done, I'm actually really nice

Welcome thurgood, there is a lot to learn here on here and some special hidden gems u might run into if you can find them.

Enjoy your stay here at ATS buddy

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Of course. I'm a student residing in Norway, 20 years of age. I've witnessed a couple of supernatural events and happenings, of which I will get back to when I've reached my 20-post requirement.

I've always been curious about the supernatural and general conspiracies. Even though I find alot to be BS and made/published purely for monetary gains, there's an equally large lot I find interesting and hard to disapprove. I admire the capability of ATS members when it comes to research and the quality of the discussions. Absolutely top-notch (with exceptions, of course).

Thank you all for the kind welcoming!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I lurk ATS long time. Welcome!

new topics

top topics

join