It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs caught on tape in Utah! 07/01/2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Several witnesses at a car wash and a fireworks stand witnessed the event. More videos should be surfacing, there was a lot of cameras out.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Yep, sounds like Utah. I would suspect foul play if I didn't see a UFO in Utah.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Yesterday, from 11pm to 12pm I saw the same red light spot, twice. We had a power outage here.
I was looking outside at the thunderstorms and there was that light. I wondered because there were clouds. It just blinked like it was hidden behind the clouds and got visible for 2-3 seconds. I stood there another 30 minutes, trying to stare at that spot (I also looked around a bit of course).

I´m not saying this is not something explainable, but the red sparkly dot light remembered me very well about the incident last night so I thought I´ll report here.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I was hoping and praying it wasn't just more blinking dots in the night sky, unfortunately i was disappointed...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

It was down the road from Hill Air Force Base. It was defiantly not jets, perhaps it was just some air force toys.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I'm just going to start calling these orbs drone, if they were really UFOs they'd be shooting some lasers at least. Rather then just blinking and doing nothing.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

This could be the case of course.
But I live in Germany and there are no drones present in our airspace (officially).
This last days thunderstorms were the heaviest I ever experienced in my life.
I don´t think (but could be wrong) that any one would sit in a helicopter in this weather for example.
The light was more like looking into a red laserpointer. No flashing position lights.

I´m not saying it was a alien space ship but I´ve no explanation for what I saw, despite I saw similar orange and red "orbs" in the last months.

Edit; Maybe ball lightning? Don´t know if they can appear red.
edit on 1-7-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I wish my video was better. Android phones don't do so well at night. I am feeling optimistic though, a lot of people recorded it.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mee30
I was hoping and praying it wasn't just more blinking dots in the night sky, unfortunately i was disappointed...

Yeah I was hoping it might be an actual interview with an alien and the ship on the ground with the doors open or at least something like that. Sheesh. Lights in the sky! We all know what they are. Swamp gas! Right bro?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

Here is a report of something perhaps similar over NJ on the night before. UFO over NJ 6/30/12
I would like to see a picture of this exact same skyline in your video - but taken in the daylight. With the total blackness it is hard to tell if these lights are actually in the air and it might help determine some possible earthly source, like car lights across the way.
If they have no earthly source, then they ARE UFO's waiting to be identified, though they may not be spectacular or make anyone ooohhh and ahhhh.
S&F Hope we see some more videos come out from the area. Many people who capture strange UFO's do not post them because they are afraid the "Men in Black" are going to show up on the doorsteps on the off chance they really did capture something otherworldly or secret.
edit on 1-7-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Surely had you won $640 million on the lottery you could buy a better camera?

Im betting this video is as genuine as your claims to winning the mega lotto.

Cool plane

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

your reality is programmed by hollywood. don't expect to be able to understand anything they do. I do wonder if they have a sense of humor though. hope so.

p.s
the "blinking" could be communication to other ufos we don't see. think about the computer technology we have today where signals are sent to routers via blinking lasers? maybe it's the drones communicating with other drones? what are they "doing" who friggin knows but what can you do about it anyway?

news.cnet.com...

"IBM's project is called SNIPER--short for "silicon nanoscale integrated photonic and electronic transceiver"--but the company is labeling it with the slightly less ungainly term of silicon nanophotonics. It's been under way for a decade,"
edit on 1-7-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I obviously wasn't there, but based on the video I see nothing to rule out Chinese lanterns. They look and move exactly like that. If anyone sees any details that DO rule out this possibility, let them be known.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

It was an April fools joke that lasted for a couple of days. Look at the date

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

The lottery video that is, not this video. I will do a skyline video later on today.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

Were there any people with cameras that were closer than 10 miles away like the OP video? Why is it that these videos always show blinking lights that are at the extreme limit of their video cameras....never like 100 yards away or so.

edit on 1-7-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

There was a guy that had a way nice camera with a pretty intense zoom. He told me he was going to upload his video as well. I'm keeping an eye out for it

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I guess this is what people really want to see

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nkultra
I guess this is what people really want to see

I think people would like to see something other than a speck of light against a dark sky.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Were there any people with cameras that were closer than 10 miles away like the OP video? Why is it that these videos always show blinking lights that are at the extreme limit of their video cameras....never like 100 yards away or so.

Because when they are near they stop being unidentified flying objects to turn into identified flying (or floating) objects.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join