It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

operation green light...turned red?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So the other day we all heard that it would be at a 72 hour alert after operation green light was a go, that mass arrest would be happening, Calvary is coming. do da de ohhhh.

on the 27th of june. Well today is the 72 hour mark and well. ummmm, nothing.

Ats thread about green light

So, is this drake person gonna ...you know...say something?

Drakes site

Im just saying , sounds like another let down.

Have at it ATS... Cause on this one i could care less.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

I think the lesson here is that we should all learn to have absolutely no expectations in life. The only guarantees are death and taxes, apparently.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just another day on ATS.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

All I can say...... another one bites the dust....

Des

edit on 30-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ah. I see now: That was just a "preliminary" Green Light. The cavalry is still on the way--they just haven't gotten here yet.

Perhaps it'll be like in the movies, and they'll show up at juuuust.the.last.minute. Waiting.... waiting.... waiting.... Uh-oh! We're dead!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
so, i am assuming by at least tomorrow. Operation green light will be in the hoax bin?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

I would give it until July the 5th. Drake was a bit vague with the timeline. But if I don't see something happen by then, I will mentally put Drake into my own hoax bin.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I would give it until July the 5th. Drake was a bit vague with the timeline. But if I don't see something happen by then, I will mentally put Drake into my own hoax bin.
reply to post by MrUncreated

I think everyone will mentally put Drake in the hoax bin.
Tired of being dissapointed.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So you want salvation? You want the world to be easier?

We didnt come here to live easy...

Find your happiness, face your lessons, face your fears, feel good no matter what happens, this planet is a school planet and the lessons are not easy and soft...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well...I'm still here...how about the rest of you....

Des

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manula
So you want salvation? You want the world to be easier?

We didnt come here to live easy...

Find your happiness, face your lessons, face your fears, feel good no matter what happens, this planet is a school planet and the lessons are not easy and soft...

New Age mumbo jumbo. Nobody knows why we're here. Nobody knows anything, really.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

New age?

Its very old age, nobody knows for sure, but people believe and there are plenty of evidences of afterlife reincarnation etc etc, go check it out if you want to..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
www.rt.com...

It could be beginning.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcadious

This has nothing to do with Drakes BS claims, this was an investigation that started back in 2008, however the police could not interview Sarkozy as he was president and covered by governmental privilege, this ended when he lost the last election and so now the police can arrest him and search his home.

The raids are reportedly linked to a campaign finance corruption scandal involving billionaire L’Oreal heiress Lilian Bettencourt. Bettencourt, France’s richest woman, is alleged to have illegally contributed two payments of 400,000 euros each to Mr Sarkozy's 2007 election campaign, despite the fact the legal limit on individual donations being 4,600 Euro. Both were traced to Swiss accounts, and one was allegedly received by Sarkozy in person in Paris, in return for offering the cosmetics magnate tax breaks once he came to power.

Drake promised military on the streets rounding up the corrupt. And to watch the fireworks on the 4th of July, of course nothing will happen, you should see on their site how everyone is saying it has all happened but in the background, it is total crap the lot of it, I swear if Drake said drink the kool-aid they would without hesitation, frightening how idiotic and gullible these people are

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think I know what Drake will say tomorrow, on his radio show. The bad guys used HAARP to knock out the power in DC, by bringing about a storm. They also knocked out the power in West Virginia, where he lives. Hm... actually he does have a pretty good story to use, unfortunately. But I would think the Pentagon would be smart enough to have backup power, and is that really any excuse for them?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

and another hoax in the bin!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yep another hoax... anything drake has to say can go to the b.s.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I should have guessed this since David Wilcock is the one who introduced him.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Does anyone know where this guy lives in West Virginia? I am in a county and surrounded by all the counties who are without power. So if hes here, he's not far

edit on 7-7-2012 by johnnysixguns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Cause on this one i could care less.

Think about it...wow. If you could care less it means you care.

********************"I couldn't care less************************
That's the one you want.

new topics

top topics

join