It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW: UFO footage from Colorado Wildfires footage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, if so, my apologies - but it could actually be a surveillance drone. Some of the new ones are white, fairly large, about 15ft or so, and are very aerodynamic for a low radar profile.

If this is not a drone, it may be one of the best videos of a UFO I've seen. The fact that it was obviously filmed in real time from a TV news report suggests it was not a CGI construction.

Very good post, thanks.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by facedye

well that seems a bit assumptuous

Yeah... well. A bunch of people fighting fires and a UFO appears in the background and no one notices except the guy taking a video of the TV. Hmmm.

spooky.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Thanks for the footage!! I have not seen this.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
@ the guy who thinks he debunked this..........there are several youtube vids of this from other people,,,,sorry you took so much time ,,dont take it personally

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
@ the guy who thinks he debunked this..........there are several youtube vids of this from other people,,,,sorry you took so much time ,,dont take it personally

It took 5 minutes to make that post...nothing to take personally. Most of the other videos are using his footage or are the original author of the video trying a different approach. It still appears to be the smart phone app, however, I shouldn't have ever put "100%" in my post as that isn't correct.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It looks a bit like anairship or blimp dont know if they are used for firefighting in the US?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by facedye

well that seems a bit assumptuous

Yeah... well. A bunch of people fighting fires and a UFO appears in the background and no one notices except the guy taking a video of the TV. Hmmm.

spooky.

lol, and now we're both grasping at straws. i can't sigh deeply enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join