It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW: UFO footage from Colorado Wildfires footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

It's recording from a phone off of TV, but still decent quality. I'll look around for something better.

What IS this/that?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
perhaps it is a second helicopter in the distance?

I can see the UFO looking shape to it,
the thing to know about this story specifically would be all of the human craft in the air and their flightplans to rule out the UFO theory.

I always ask why would it be there? so why is this UFO overlooking a helicopter overlooking a forest fire?

I suppose I can answer my own question to a degree. if they can see our planet from space, then...

good find.
edit on 29-6-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

whoa.. that doesn't look like any plane i've ever seen! lol. i'm curious to see what kind of information ATS can dig up about this incident. it's certainly interesting that this was caught on live tv
whatever these things are, they seem to be getting so much more used to crashing the party. i for one appreciate it!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Gee, you would think it would help out a little. With trying to put the fire out. Looked more like it was spectating the scene. It's not a UFO, it's American. [sarcasm]

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Surely a fire that big there's going to be a lot of aircraft in the air, the white above it looks like the sun reflecting of the helicopters blades? Just one theory, i can defiantly see the disc shape to it...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Interesting! Doesn't look like a plane or helicopter to me. I'm not an expert but a few suggestions?

Some sort of debris floating in a heatwave? Visual distortion of something human because of heat and/or moisture/smoke?

I'm stumped!
Maybe it is ET. Picking up on some commotion and getting nosy?

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Couldn't that be the container/bag from the first payload of water dropped(it's empty so it's flying in the wind)? The camera is rotating and the helicopter is turning so the bag appears to go past the helicopter. I don't know anything about the delivery method of water by helicopters so I'm probably wrong but just a thought.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Tech, it kind of looked like a plane to me at first as well, but i didn't get the impression that it could have been debris. it seems like whatever it is, is under intelligent control - i say this because from what i can gather it goes from gliding across the sky to a stationary position. it could just be me but, i can clearly see whatever that object is stop in the air and maintain its place. it could be a helicopter, but oh man does it absolutely not look like one.

i'm gonna throw all my chips in and say that it can't be a helicopter - judging the relative distance and size of the objects from one another, if it was a helicopter it would certainly look a lot more like one than it does.

on second thought, it could have been my mind playing tricks on me, because now it doesn't seem like it stops, rather just keeps gliding past the copter. man, i wish they included the original audio that came with that footage. it would help to see if we could pick up on any engine noise.
edit on 29-6-2012 by facedye because: idea revision

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
it looks like the iphone ufo app
is there any footage that isnt recorded of the tv buy a phone

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
At around 45 seconds into the video the news guy says there are several aircraft in the area.

It was likely an IFO to everyone except the guy taking a video of a TV screen.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It is for sure 100% debunked...he used the fake-a-ufo video app for the iphone. Check out the screen shots from the app page.

Notice the second screenshot is a light, then watch this guys other video.

Fake-A-UFO Video App Description:

Have you ever wanted to prank your friends with a UFO video? Well now you can! Fake-A-UFO Video uses your camera and "Augmented Realty" to take a video and adds a UFO straight into it!

So go ahead and do a little recording of your Mom at the park, drop your jaw, give her a "holy cow" as your eyes open wide. Stop the video, run over and "prove" to Mom that there was a UFO flying around behind her as you were recording by playing the video back to her.

Automated Mode has the UFO flying around under it's own accord, you just have to follow it around then double tap to send it off into space and save the video.

In Manual Mode you direct the UFO around the screen as you record the video. A double tap sends it off into space and saves your video.

You can try "Filter" mode which puts a small colour matching haze over your entire scene so the UFO blends easily into the video, getting rid of any "fake-ness" in the video.

You have a choice of 2 UFOs, one that's a "bright light" and the other that's actually a ship. After you do your recording, play it back and play with some of the settings if you like before you output it to your camera roll. So don't worry if you have the wrong UFO or you discover the "filter" mode looks better on or off, change it quick and easy after your stop the recording.

This is NOT just a photo editing program, in fact it's not a photo editing program at all. WHILE you are recording VIDEO, you can put a UFO into the scene and just carry on as normal.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
At around 45 seconds into the video the news guy says there are several aircraft in the area.

It was likely an IFO to everyone except the guy taking a video of a TV screen.

well that seems a bit assumptuous - there could have been several aircraft AND a ufo. not saying that it absolutely wasn't identified of course, just that you might be jumping the gun a little bit.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Bravo Epirus Bravo!
That was quick and solid call.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Awesome looking UFO however it could be one of those drones we are hearing so much about.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
reply to post by Epirus

Bravo Epirus Bravo!

where are my bravos
i said it first

edit on 29-6-2012 by reclaimed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It seems to me that these aliens are just plain old rubber neckers. Every time we have a disaster, there they are hanging around to see the humans bleed or what ever. Dont just stand there, do something !

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Yeah, theres no bag or anything. They just release the water or that red stuff that puts the fire out. I dont know what the red stuff is but I know they dump that too.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Epirus

Yeah, theres no bag or anything. They just release the water or that red stuff that puts the fire out. I dont know what the red stuff is but I know they dump that too.

Check my second post. I already debunked the video.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by reclaimed

Originally posted by sealing
reply to post by Epirus

Bravo Epirus Bravo!

where are my bravos
i said it first

edit on 29-6-2012 by reclaimed because: (no reason given)

Bravo, reclaimed, Bravo...
I wonder how many of these will be popping up left and right now?
Nifty app, but only for messing with your friends and family, not wasting the time of the rest of us...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Epirus

Untrue, helicopters employ both bag and bucket style flame retardants and/or H2O. It's the planes that simply drop their payload. They are a regular sighting in my neck of the woods...FYI

Fire Fighting Helicopters

Not that that really matters in this case.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join