It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vision of a human produce facility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This is a vision I was sharing to my friend, so disregard any direct references to her or things we have talked about. Note, also that this isnt the first time I have had a vision of an underground facility with people in cages, etc.

"So about this vision. During this vision I was not the one in control; in other words I was not actually flying my plane if you will. During this entire vision, Greg was sitting next to me drawing pictures of what I was seeing. So, I was not alone during this. Anyway, I was flown to the side of a giant cliff. There was a giant orifice on the side of the cliff and a giant vehicle of some sort flew into it. They loaded some large cargo box onto the back of a truck. I could not see what the humanoids looked like, if they were even human at all.

Inside the cargo box I was shown multiple crates of all sizes, from baby-sized to adult-sized. And radiating from each crate was a white energy, indicating life. I am not sure if the bodies in the crates were alive or dead with residual life energy still attached. But my guess is that some where dead and some were alive.

Anyway this truck was taken down some long corridor where they unloaded the bodies onto large trays. Some of the crates however were unloaded into cages or containers where living beings where still in them, trapped. Anyway, the bodies or body parts were loaded on trays and then fed into some giant stove-like contraption. VERY similar to what I saw in the vision I had near your area.

Anyway, after the bodies were loaded into this device, conveyor belts leading down small corridors had mushed up substances on them, like TONS of substance. I could not see what they were, as my visions are in black and white most of the time. Anyway all of these conveyor belts led to a GIANT machine in the center of a circular room probably 150-200 feet high. There were walkways and bannisters towards the top of this machine where humanoids were maintaining.

My vision then took my below the giant machine and it went even further down, corridors with a gooey watery substance was rushing down further into an underground cave of some sort. This cave had to of been the size of several football fields. With tons of these hatches hanging from the roof. When the hatch opened, they dumped this mushy substance into the cave, where there was either water or blood at the bottom.

My intuition told me that there were creatures in this water that fed off of the substance. But, I did not actually see any at this time.

However, there were also conveyor belts heading off in other directions separate from the cave where it looked like they were packaging this "ground-beef" looking substance. So my guess is that they are selling ground humans and shipping it to stores.

Anyway, after I saws the packaging of this mush, a dark being of some sort rushed towards my vision and clouded it. I couldn't see anything at all. I tried to go around it by projecting, but started to feel pain throughout my body. So I opened my eyes and ended the vision."

So ATS, any ideas on this?

edit on 29-6-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Soylent green is people !!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
Soylent green is people !!

Never seen the movie, but googled it, and yeah.....

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I wish I could draw pictures of what I saw but I am not that great of an artist.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Sounds like you may have remote viewed a compex at Dulce New Mexico. It is said that there are hidden entrances to a complex underneath the Archuleta Mesa. Some report seeing craft and vehicles enter and exit from the side of the mesa (cliff).

Official Name for Dulce, New Mexico underground base!

Here is the HistoryChannel Documentary of the Underground Facility on UFO Hunters.
It mentions human and animal mutilations that may be used for experiments or possibly feeding. Missing children and adults etc.

Of course one can't mention Dulce without mentioning Phil Schneider. I know many try to debunk him and that some of his testimony seems made up, but his suicide/murder after his release of info may give him some creditablity and his story is just amazing to hear.

edit on 29-6-2012 by iwan2ski because: Content added

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

Thank you for that information. And yes I saw craft entering and exiting the mesa.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Are you a remote viewer, physic, or did this just happened out of no where? I'm interested if you had similar visions in the past and what could have contributed to this vision coming to you. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

Yes I am a remote viewer, psychic. Although I dont like calling myself that

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

do you think this facility is on EA*RTH WiindWalker? Also thanks for the interesting astral I am happy you made it past any astral traps. This feels underground thats beneath WATER, in a area most humans wont reach w/o being taken there. And those that fed from the material in the solution I have heard of possible beings that absorb human materials as well related to DULCE. I sometimes FEEL a presence like you mentioned but its within EA*RTH where there ARE cages or holding cells some may even be in a deep sleep mode until awaken or totally left asleep.

This is one of the reasons I try to share that humans should try to make animal husk to feed from. Because similar activities go on in the livestock slaughter houses ( I CANT STAND WHEN I SEE HOW THE ANIMALS ARE MISTREATED BEFORE DEATH) And if humans EVOLVED to feed from husk then maybe those feeding from humans will or could take notes and do the same make human husk free of neuro organs & or CONSCIOUS
I think however though some may prefer the conscious intack in order to get their full feed, smh- back ontopic IS THERE A KARMA RELATED to CREATOR CREATIONS that ingest each other or is this NATURAL
And if so how far does this KARMA go up the food chain like flesh eating beings being eaten by spiritual eating beings being absorbed by SOMETHING THAT CANNOT BE IMAGINED. Nevertheless NATAS IS REAL and its dark KINGDOM and so is
LUX ZA VA and the LIGHT* KINGDOM. So OP you may have glimpsed into the darkness hidden within this dark kingdom. SAD and I always wonder if such places exist should those beings be freed and if so then what of those who keep them trapped
This was an interesting astral thanks again, I think when others read this theyWILL feel the energy from it you brought back THATS HOW REAL THIS STUFF MAY BE..
edit on 6/29/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
examples smh-

It takes 25 minutes to turn a live steer into steak at the modern slaughterhouse where Ramon Moreno works. For 20 years, his post was "second-legger," a job that entails cutting hocks off carcasses as they whirl past at a rate of 309 an hour.

The cattle were supposed to be dead before they got to Moreno. But too often they weren't.

"They blink. They make noises," he said softly. "The head moves, the eyes are wide and looking around."

Still, Moreno would cut. On bad days, he says, dozens of animals reached his station clearly alive and conscious. Some would survive as far as the tail cutter, the belly ripper, the hide puller. "They die," Moreno said, "piece by piece."

Under a 23-year-old federal law, slaughtered cattle and hogs first must be "stunned" - rendered insensible to pain - with a blow to the head or an electric shock. But at overtaxed plants, the law is sometimes broken, with cruel consequences for animals as well as workers.

Enforcement records, interviews, videos and worker affidavits describe repeated violations of the Humane Slaughter Act at dozens of slaughter-houses, ranging from the smallest, custom butcheries to modern, automated establishments such as the sprawling IBP Inc. plant here where Moreno works.

ITS A UNIVERSAL INTERNAL INHABITANT ISSUE

www.all-creatures.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Check your message box, sent you something

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So many bad things are occurring on planet earth and underground, both to animals and people. Need to go back to beans, eggs, and cheese only. Reading this got a strong sense need to send out SOS, they are harming humans and its time for them to come in.

new topics

top topics

join