It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micro UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I once saw what looked like a ping-pong ball fly over my house. It flew very slow so I could clearly see its round shape, but it was a bit pointed at the bottom. It had a clear white color and was between 1 an 2 inches in size. It was non-transparent, so it was not a soap bubble either.

Could it have been a mico UFO? A probe or surveilance device? Has anyone else seen a micro UFO before?
edit on 28-6-2012 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It was completely round? No propellers?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yes I've seen them before. Old pre-Windows technology.
They probably whacked River Phoenix for discovering how to make them...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It's a humming bird

oh.....

one of those robotic kind that spy on you and then can come in for the kill by stinging you with a nerotoxin that can shut down your heart in 2 seconds. yes they're watching you that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Something is this?
(one of my favorite movies)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
It was completely round? No propellers?

Tiny, white, like a ping-pong ball but it had a tiny bump at its bottom. I saw it a summer day, flew over my house with no sound.
edit on 28-6-2012 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

the only type of micro ufo i have heard of are 'RODS' although i have never seen one myself

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A lot of people have seen small ping pong to basketball shaped glowing orbs that seem to hover around 10 feet off the ground as they appear to meander around as if looking at thing or in search of something. Many have speculated that these are ET probes sent from either a even larger probe or a scout ship. I've heard of them at night time where they glow but during the day time maybe they appear white from the glow instead. I dunno though cause I've never herd of a daytime sighting. Probably because they are so small and inconspicuous. Whether it's true or not I know the book "Search for THe skinwalker" has some scary depictions of these orbs. In the book they were not friendly, but in most cases they appear to be harmless. Just don't touch them apparently.

Personally I would be in my backyard with a baseball bat. Bink!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Our military currently has micro remote drones so it makes complete sense that there could be micro UFO's.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Sounds a lot like the Hitchhikers guide to the Gallaxy

new topics

top topics

join