It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans favour Obama to defend against aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Lol americans are generally morons though.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Love this thread. Made me smile. But joking apart dont you find it interesting that people are talking far more openly now about ailens than they did back in say the early 80s even. Heck when I was growing up back then i was told not to speak of ailens as it was still very much a taboo subject. And if i did I was told that I was weird or not right in the head, just for even trying to discuss the fact that it was more than likely ailens existed and that we had been visited. Now it is openly discussed. That is a change for the better.

So dont be too quick to deny beliefs. However I do conceed to the fact that a more widespread poll is required to get a more broad consensus of what the nation thinks. Doubt it will be appearing on ballot box papers though, ie vote for Obama or whomever else you think should be the next president followed by question b, which of the above candidates do you feel would best defend the nation/world from ailen attack. That would be a form of disclourse in itself.

Actually on your American live tv debates it should be a mandatory question and instead of politicans smirking at the question and laughing it off, they should answer it seriously. It would be quite revealing. An opportunity to think outside the box if nothing else.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
We already have life forms from another dimension effecting the outcome of our Nation. They are who Ronald Reagan referred to in his UN speech about aliens effecting us, and the world agreed.

Instead of dealing with that issue Obama has kept that certain organization going who targets dissidents...people in our own Country. He's had more Federal workers quit than all the other Presidents combined. The comment from the Chinese leader to Biden having "a small office" was a snip that the Chinese know many Americans have quit and he doesn't have very many people working for him. They quit because tactics were used against them to get them to quit....so cronyism can be used so they can employ those crooks who helped them get into power.

There is no way Obama is fit to fight against the other dimension working against us. Not when his own words were, "half the country is my enemy". Only Lincoln said the same thing, after he killed them over eliminating States sovereignty......and removed the money makers in the South and appointed his own people too to take over those money making factories/farms/industries.

Cronyism doesn't equal the ability to defend a Nation. Lincoln only accomplished his cronyism because he got the entire Russian Atlantic and Paific naval fleets into union ports. You better believe Americans suffered and died to repay the Russians for their help in Lincoln's cronyism move.

Obamas a chicago thug using force against Americans just like Lincoln did. For cronyism.....we lost entire cities and many good Americans....history repeats itself. We ain't the same capable nation we were 4 years ago. We've lost national security capability under Obama....just like under Lincoln.......it's sad.

<< 1   >>

join