It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is happening! Experiment based on ET Information!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
He must be one of the best speakers in the world. At least give that to him if he is indeed a con man.

Do you hear yourself? Aww geeeeeez I'm 80 and I just got conned to sign over my property rights to really good speaker. Ah it's ok, cause he's a really good speaker.

ETA: So was Hitler
edit on 28-6-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If you have not listened to the videos and at least given Bashar a chance you are missing out. He may or may not be an alien but he is very intelligent. What would an alien channelling through a human really look like anyway? I would think he is as close to the real thing as possible. Even if it's a split personality I still find the man very fascinating. I wouldn't give the man money but I would listen to what he had to say. He has been doing this for over 30 years and never once contradicted himself or went back on something he said before. It wouldn't hurt to hear him speak but it might change your mind if you do.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
About the supposed device. The only way I can think of how it would work, is that it is basically making a casimir effect like diode. But instead of using the ambient quantum energy that fuses the 2 metal plates together in the common casimir effect experiments, it is taking it from some [ax^n ax^(n-1)....] where 1 "

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by soconfused

You are correct he is fascinating and has interesting things to say. One point you touched on is how long he has been doing this and that would obviously make him better at this channeling, con game, insanity, or whatever you want to call it....Ohhh yeah his set still looks 30 years old with updated lighting and glowing rocks.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What the fraud is describing would be a transformer. Two inductors in close proximity, sorry folks, but is it practically every device that makes dc from ac which is almost everything electronic, so unless you notice weird space time effects near your cell-phone charger, Bashar is b.s.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanats
What the fraud is describing would be a transformer. Two inductors in close proximity, sorry folks, but is it practically every device that makes dc from ac which is almost everything electronic, so unless you notice weird space time effects near your cell-phone charger, Bashar is b.s.

Well, who is to say it isn't possible that you can't make a transformer to step up or step down current from another tensor plane? Or even from some non liner harmonic scale? Indeed it is like two inductors but it is two inductors coils in cones at specific ratios. It has been shown in material science that non liner resonance will actually change the materials properties, who to say there isn't a resonance at which copper can become "receivable" of other spectrum of energy. Has some one out there sat down and run copper wire through all frequencies of X at all physical possible coil set ups? Probably not, but to simply state that "it is not that case" with out actually testing is really not the way to go. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying I am expecting this set up to work, but saying that there might be enough to at least give it a proper try.

"If I find 10,000 ways something won't work, I haven't failed. I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward".
Thomas A. Edison
edit on 28-6-2012 by halfmask because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2012 by halfmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
*Sigh* As usual people are approaching this video with a closed mind and not even considering the possibilities. Im gonna guess that the reason he uploaded it to YouTube is because its the most popular place where people go to watch videos about anything and everything! It is in no way laughable or "crazy" that a human being can channel an entity outside of this world. We are not just physical bodies, we have spirit and soul that can communicate with others far outside our earth AND solar system BUT you must be accepting that it is a possibility......Its basically all about what you believe. Supernatural?
there is noting "super" about it anymore! It happens so much that its becoming "natural"
. Humanity has ALOT more potential then they realize.......and its about time that we realize it

This coming from a 16 year old

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
After thought.

To those who jump on the bandwagon and say, "naw this can't work" with no experimentation to actually come to said claim is really no better then those who come to any irrational claim without evidence.

Details are given on how to build a device that supposedly produce a small over unity effect. Thus, we can only come to a conclusion after such a device is built properly, and tested properly, until then it is unconfirmed either way.

This thread was, as far as I understand, about discussing the device, not the man/ET's him/It-self. So, what if he is or isn't a fraud? A know hoaxer comes up to a man who has never seen silk and says "silk is soft", is it logical that because he hoaxed in the past to say that his claim on silk is false? No it is not...

At one point some one back in the day said, "Hey? You know that copper stuff? the stuff used to make jeweler? what if we coil it up, put it around some iron from a horse shoe and run a magnet through it and hook it up to an airtight bubble of glass with some strip of metal in it, you know it might actually start to glow." Everyone would of claimed that guy was bonkers back then, but look at today.

Really I thought ATS was about deny ignorance, but really it seems to fester with it. If you don't have the time to credibly prove the device in question doesn't work, then don't reply, or if you do say, "hey, I can't test this therefore I don't know if it works or not". If you really dislike bashar for what ever reason, or really think he is a hoax, reply to a thread or create a thread that is about that topic. This Thread is about the device, if or if it doesn't work.
edit on 29-6-2012 by halfmask because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2012 by halfmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfmask
So, what if he is or isn't a fraud? A know hoaxer comes up to a man who has never seen silk and says "silk is soft", is it logical that because he hoaxed in the past to say that his claim on silk is false? No it is not...

No, but the known hoaxer would be taken a lot more seriously if he simply brought a piece of the silk with him. That way we could all just see for ourselves that it is soft.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I would have really liked to see this guy channel "Bashar", and in the same room get some other well known channeler to bring in their guy (Seth, Ra or whoever - Jane Roberts is deceased and the team that channeled Ra so obv it'd have to be someone else) and get the two channelers to interact with each other.

We would either witness a wonderful phenomenon or on the other side of the coin two idiots with their eyes closed trying to bullsh# each other.

Either way I'd like to see what happens lol.
edit on 29-6-2012 by knightwhosaysnih because: bad grammar, one sentence didn't make sense

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wagnificent
Thanks for the post OP. It is very cheesy, but it is also pretty interesting. I will definitely be checking out some of these videos.

It's too bad that the "skeptics" and "empiricists" on this site are so afraid of entertaining different ideas. Open-mindedness not simply evaluating new evidence. It involves exploring different ideas and ways of thinking, rather than simply reinforcing those that are already ingrained. Luckily not everyone is as closed-minded and condescending as the comments in this thread may imply.

Once upon a time there was a wack-job named Nikola Tesla who also channeled information from a "higher" source, and it is thanks to him that we are enjoying such technologies as alternating current electricity and light bulbs.

Really now?....

Once upon a time (as you so like to start a story) there was a young lad, who never fit into anything, innovative, and constantly asking questions, refusing to believe everything he was told just because another said it was so..

He investigated it, proved it's value, or it's follies...

This lad then was never one to fit into society yet always desired to help society, that is until the truth of the matter became apparent, that society is independent of humanity it is supposed to "serve"..

Realizing this, the young lad always had a nagging sensation, a constant dream unrealized, one that took 27 years to realize, one that would fly in the very face of those you call "skeptics" and "empiricists", as even they, proved to be beyond approach to the concepts realized in physical reality as a technology...

You state that "open mindedness" is lacking?... I say that it is selfishly reserved for those who "fit in"...

I can guarantee you right now, that even you "wagnificent", would not face this technological achievement,nor would you even entertain it's concepts and ideas, any more then a mathematician would entertain division as a primary, and that zero is truly "not" just zero...

I believe that you are as much a hypocrite as the rest of humanity is..

And that view, is based upon one of experience.....

Tesla died a broken man, because he found out too late, that humanity would rather die of ignorance and self satisfaction, then accept alternate pathways of technological applications...

Sorry you cannot see the hypocrisy in your words, because there are things even you will refuse to entertain as concepts and ideas.....

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

If you have seen the video and all you got was that then you haven't listen to what was said. It is not extracting or creating energy from nothing, if you are indeed curious about it check the 4th video he explains better how Tesla has a patent in something "similar" (even if this configuration "seems" to have other interesting properties).

PS: I'm not a believer of the Bashar construct, but for the videos I saw (free) most of what "he" says is popular culture with a spin on it, nothing negative most of it common sense or as a valid theory as any other...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This guy is hilarious lol. Watch the first few minutes of this.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

haha which one!? they're both crackin me up

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

Am I the only one who started watching the video and thought ...

Infinite zero point energy!

At some point somebody should go to one of these channeling sessions and ask, "Is it possible that every problem whose solution can be quickly verified by a computer can also be quickly solved by a computer? And how would you prove it?" That'll smart the guy.

In the unlikely event he somehow manages to miraculously give a sensical answer. I call dibs first on the millennium prize!
edit on 29-6-2012 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

its interesting..watching this for me this is pure music of truth...but you watch it and see a conman?
Perception is strange..
edit on 29-6-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Explanation: S&F!

Regardless of the source of the concept, the concept seems to have some 'at face value merit'and I found it amazing to watch all 20 vids [yes TWENTY] of the testing of the Bashar 'interpenetrating cone coils'.

I am very happy to REPORT the following!

Does it work similar as claimed? = YES!

What did the testing basically reveal?

It shows that the coil does indeed act as a resonating electronic component and that the tetrahedral covering acts as a plate antenna which resulted in very low power output [in the micro to very low milliwatts range] at the best of times in that specific testing environment.

The tester did not have the best equipment!

They did not have an unlimited budget and what they did have wasn't enough to be usefull in real world ... BUT they did have enough to prove the concept, which is not a new concept ... thank you Mr. Tesla!

What did the test specifically reveal that was wierd?

Some very strange 'ramping' effects were noted on the ocilliscope!

The tester was very credible and methodical and even admitted their mistakes as they went along from video to video.

YouTube member ... morpher44 ... who took the time to build it and test it and video it and get, IMO, a credible result ... is the real deal and they deserve full kudos for such an extraordinary effort.

Personal Disclosure: Oh and I hated morpher44 's choice of music that preceeds every vid
Hint skip to 30second mark for all 20 vids and your good to go.

P.S. If anybody is truly interested with the deep science of what is happening in these videos then OL recommends reading up on the Photoelectric Effect [wiki]

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

its interesting..watching this for me this is pure music of truth...but you watch it and see a conman?
Perception is strange..

Funny... I didn't even mention that he was a con-man, did I? I was referring to the way he acts.

You seem to be taking this a little too seriously, which leads me to believe that you might have some issues.

Or maybe you're him...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lorenzo56

No, it's not rational to accept all possibilities as being on even footing. For example:

I turn up late to work and say to my boss "sorry for the delay, I was abducted by aliens". It is not reasonable to expect my boss to put my extraordinary claim (sans evidence) on the same footing as the more rational explanation (over sleeping, late leaving house, whatever). It would be highly irrational for him to reason "well, I can't prove he wasn't abducted by aliens and he did describe the craft in great detail so there must be something to it".

Furthermore, it gets even more unreasonable when there is a motive to lie. My boss knows I went to a bar after work for some drinks. I have an incentive to lie. Just like how Mr. Alien Channeller has an incentive to lie as he makes a pretty penny selling DVDs, tickets to seminars, one on one sessions and so on.

So, in both examples we have a motive to lie. We have a very reasonable and rational explanation that doesn't involve a whole bunch of fantastic assumptions that are unsupported by evidence. It is highly irrational to weigh up the extraordinarily fantastic explanation (that has no supporting evidence) and the more mundane explanation (that has a whole bunch of circumstantial evidence and does not involve accepting assumptions that are literally out of this world as truth) on equal footing. That is not open minded as it shows a heavy bias towards the fantastic and implausible, simply because you want to believe it.

Once again, being open minded is not about accepting fantastic claims without supporting evidence. That is, in fact, the very definition of closed mindedness. Stop being a hypocrite and think critically for once.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Perception is strange..

Funny... I didn't even mention that he was a con-man, did I? I was referring to the way he acts.

You seem to be taking this a little too seriously, which leads me to believe that you might have some issues.

Or maybe you're him...

my issues:

Its sad ...one of the greatest sources HUMANITY ever had and only about 14 000 people are aware of it..
edit on 29-6-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join