It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a hidden message in this picture? 2012 Olympics.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Maybe it's something to do with 'The Tempest'. In the play there's ships and storms etc. I don't know where the beds would come in though. We're not going to see this for another month though......

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Dr. Check out my other thread where I've put this all together. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I wish they would keep it as a surprise, it'd be that much more fun... but I do grant the whole thing is filled with symbolism, even the Olympic websites mention how these games represent "The Power of 3", my guess is that that you couldn't have an opening ceremony without hefty amounts of symbolism, otherwise how do you represent the country hosting them games? (LAs Rocketman was pretty symbolic of American innovation etc) But I guess we will have to wait and see what happens and how this all unfolds.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Well, either way it looks like they going all out. Let's hope they don't get the party started with a real bang

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Well, I for one am staying down here on the Southern Coast... I might not think anything will happen, but you know, never worth the risk... besides who wants to be in those kinds of crowds..

I DO find it interesting how we have more than one camp that has a similar theme.. London=fire...

On the one side we have the religious fervently praying for the fulfilment of the second part of the Huguenot prophecy of a greater fire of London.. that will usher in the fire of gods love, and on the other side you have those thinking that fire will be a nuclear fire....

linky to the religious peeps: www.londonsburning2012.org.uk... who will be lighting, fuelling and releasing their fire on London and the world!!!

Youtube Video from the above groups (It includes Anglicans).

And then you have the Olympic Committee themselves saying this games is all about the power of 3.. (normal meaning is the holy trinity) this is the 3rd time the games have been hosted here, it is the XXX games, the torch is three sided to represent the power of 3.. it has 8,000 circles to represent the 8,000 runners that will take the torch 8,000 miles, yet again another 3.. we have 3 sets of 3 coins to represent the games even tho they have the wrong gods, but are to represent the 3 ideas of the games and the 3 areas these games cover..

So all in all, the mess above is why I will be watching from hopefully a distance

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
What do I see in the Olympics (corporate 2012) symbol. I see the result of a Government who doesn’t care what it costs this Country (UK) to put this show on. Its really offensive to the ordinary people here who struggle to earn a wage and feed the kids , and pay the bills .How can those that we elect spend this kind of money when the country is in recession ? so they got their heads together and decided to take the slack out of the economy so what did they do ……………they increased the bloody price of a meat pie …whats all that about ??? There is a large percentage here who feel disenfranchised from society due to their personal financial situations while the UK Government spends millions on advertising this pantomime. The seats are all pretty much sold to the corporate sectors who are in the pockets of the Government. The folk ( the Plebs) get nothing out of this . The security alone would finance the National Health Service for a long time . Oh yes the Israeli Security company ( Camerons friends in the Mossad ) I mean . I have no time for running , jumping swimming , bike riding , etc nor do my kids but we give them gold medals every day . The whole thing is a disgraceful farce they have turned Londonistan into a fortress GTA missiles on top of apartment buildings and a goddam aircraft carrier in the river Thames !
As a Ham Radio op I am interested why they have restricted certain UHF frequencies in that area of Londonistan .
Good luck to the athletes its their dream … no doubt the politburo here in the hornets nest they call Westminster are getting ready with all the Knighhoods , Peerages, OBE.s CBE.s for all the butt kissers after the event . What a country this is .

So what do I see in the logo ……..I see disgraceful corruption in a society that insists that in order to be anybody you have to have letters before and after your name we have more pop stars who are Knights of the realm . Sir Paul, Sir Elton , Sir Tom, Sir Cliff, eeeerrrrm ..whats all that about then
Ok give Will-I-Am a Knighthood for his sheer cheek ….carrying an Olypic Torch !!!!!!! whats all that about ???
long live the republic.
My friends call me “Sir”…………but you…can call me “ Your Majesty”

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The diamond motif on the smoke stack is one currently being shared by the roman catholic church and freemasonry groups..though in the past it has related to other groups. Other than that, the winding 'snake road' through the entire scene could be considered symbolic of a journey of wisdom or the decent into hell depending on who you talk to. As with all things, symbols and symbolism is pretty much open to interpretation.

Other than those two I don't see any obvious signs of ritualism ( outside of the place itself and all the pyramid crap) . That said, if you look at the grass around the display...you will see the triangle then two squares then a triangle then two squares each made of grass..this pattern originally comes from the Yakut culture and is very symbolic..though much of that symbolism would depend if its use was intentional or not. It may just be a subconscious expression of the designer. If it isn't, and is deliberate, then it could be an attempt to" square the circle'...which metaphorically at least represents " ...a hopeless, meaningless, or vain undertaking."

Whats more important..is what are *you* seeing?

Ro

diamond symbolism -( as pictured) catholic
- time and space
- dawn
- homecoming
-synonymous with refracting light to the alchemist’s perspective

triangle ( as pictured) masonic
- symbol of the element fire.
With a line at base and depending on orientation it means water or air or earth.
((may be where the 'fire of london' stuff comes from.))
- ascension
- culmination
- illumination

square ( as pictured) christian
-a square represents concepts related to the number four, such as the four corners of the earth and the Four Evangelists.
-the square represents the physical world

Interesting stuff

edit on 27-6-2012 by Rosha because: added last para

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I'm down south coast to. Please take a look at the other thread I linked about four posts up forDr. Much more info about a possible method.

edit on 27-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Just to clarify, that's the river Thames in the picture, but the other lines are not roads.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I see much here. I normally get quite pleasant signs from symbolism and story, but this is pretty dark.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

I'm down south coast to. Please take a look at the other thread I linked about four posts up forDr. Much more info about a possible method.

I will
I'm over Lewes way, Sussex.
So am hoping having the Downs between it and my family will be enough

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Lol you further away than me. I don't believe something is going to happen but vigilance is vital. Just letting people know so they can be aware.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

Just to clarify, that's the river Thames in the picture, but the other lines are not roads.

Yes..I thought it might be. Symbolism though, works beyond the literal..which is why I mentioned its symbolic appearance..but thank you always pays to clarify !

Ro

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Rosha

I see much here. I normally get quite pleasant signs from symbolism and story, but this is pretty dark.

This set up sure is and I think intended to be..this was a dark era in history.
Aside..I don't have very good feelings about these games..which is odd as one of my sons is an elite athlete and his goal is to be an Olympian..I'm very grateful he is not headed to these ones..as something odd in me says there may not be another...at least for a very long time.

The reason I asked what you were seeing was, as you probably know, that as far as symbolism goes..that's the all important factor. In that personalized experience of the symbols, you can find keys to what is intended to be 'triggered' by the symbols..if we all start experiencing the same triggers..odds on its a ritualized space and there is an intention afoot..even if that is only being subconsciously acted out.

Ro
edit on 27-6-2012 by Rosha because: typo

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

reply to post by Rosha

Yes..I thought it might be. Symbolism though, works beyond the literal..which is why I mentioned its symbolic appearance..but thank you always pays to clarify !

Ro

Thanks Ro, No problem, lol. Have a look at my thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and leave a comment over there. I've put all symbolism I see together their. This thread was more to see what others made of it. Not many got involved though

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

reply to post by Rosha

Ro

Thanks Ro, No problem, lol. Have a look at my thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and leave a comment over there. I've put all symbolism I see together their. This thread was more to see what others made of it. Not many got involved though

will do

and ps:
I have added some of the basic meanings of the icons I can see on the grass..to my first post..

Ro

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

That is not a map of london, trust me. No bridges over river and the lines are in the wrong place for the roads.

And that is all I have to say on the subject.
edit on 27/6/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

That is not a map of london, trust me. No bridges over river and the lines are in the wrong place for the roads.

And that is all I have to say on the subject.
edit on 27/6/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

Yes mr bean it's a river.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

My point was that you claim it not to be London, yet it is clearly the Thames river.

There is no hidden messages, just people trying (emphasis on) to be all artistic and what not for the games.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

My point was that you claim it not to be London, yet it is clearly the Thames river.

There is no hidden messages, just people trying (emphasis on) to be all artistic and what not for the games.

Sorry, you must have misunderstood. The lines all over he city in the picture is not a map of the roads of London is what I meant. It looks more like debris

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join