It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 in the bible code

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I found this video about 11:11 in bible code. It states that it relates to chaos and an air raid. I know you may think it's a stretch but I hear my voices best when there is moving air, could this bible code relate to me and my battle with voices?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Your link isn't working, sorry. I do want to say, however, that I've been seeing 11:11 on clocks everywhere for the last several years. It got to the point where I started looking it up online to see if anyone else was encountering this and found that quite a few people were seeing it, too.

I also know that the end of the world (as we know it) is supposed to happen on December 21 at 11:11 pm. Don't know if it will happen but it does make me uneasy.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have my whole life have been fascinated with 11:11. I believe it represents binary code which means all positive. God is in control, face your fears and you will find they vanish very quickly. "When we've been there 10,000 years bright shining as the sun, we have no less days to sign God's praise then when we've first begun. Eternity is one big party my friends.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Likewise, I too have been seeing 11:11 an uncanny amount of times (pardon the pun) on clocks and elsewhere (Taxi meters, email send/receive times etc) for the past few years - to the point that it freaked out one of my best mates a few months ago when I was talking to him about it, then later that day I was outside and called out to him to give me the time - guess what time it was - I have never seen him go white like that - he was a full skeptic up until that moment.

All I know is that it freaks me out everytime it happens but I feel better knowing I am not alone. I don't know if its a curse or a gift or a warning or what!!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
I have my whole life have been fascinated with 11:11. I believe it represents binary code which means all positive. God is in control, face your fears and you will find they vanish very quickly. "When we've been there 10,000 years bright shining as the sun, we have no less days to sign God's praise then when we've first begun. Eternity is one big party my friends.

If I'm not mistaken, 1111 in binary code is the number 15. The number 15 corresponds to "the devil" in tarot cards.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Every symbol has a dual nature. Unity expresses itself as pairs of opposites emerging from the center which is God. 11:11 illustrates that perfectly because on each side of the : at the center is one aspect of the whole.

When one begins to transcend pairs of opposites the two halves will unite, reflecting the heiros gamos, and their number will change to 22.

When one is stuck on one side or the other they will see only what they project, as seems to be the case with SolaFide.

Just my .02
edit on 26-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

i had posted a while back, about seeing 11:11. IT had stopped for awhile and it has now returned. Been happeing about 3 weeks now. Strangest thing. Well again. glad someone elses sees it too!
Dont know what it is?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I see 10:10..........EVERYWHERE,,,so much that I blocked it out,,then the lady in the convenience store on her phone says it,,,,,,,then my dad syys someone shot a deer at 10;10....DUDE....! enough of the 10:10.........football player bends over from the font,10 on one shoulder, ten on the other.............. was my alarm clock time when I was in college...THEN came 11:11..........not sure which I see more but BOTH are really annoying...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
Likewise, I too have been seeing 11:11 an uncanny amount of times (pardon the pun) on clocks and elsewhere (Taxi meters, email send/receive times etc) for the past few years - to the point that it freaked out one of my best mates a few months ago when I was talking to him about it, then later that day I was outside and called out to him to give me the time - guess what time it was - I have never seen him go white like that - he was a full skeptic up until that moment.

All I know is that it freaks me out everytime it happens but I feel better knowing I am not alone. I don't know if its a curse or a gift or a warning or what!!

Yeah, I saw them on license plates, watches, receipts with times of purchases, etc..Last year my car license renewal sticker was 11-11. Completely weird! In numerology my number is 1. Huh.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Agreed .. 111 has been fascinating me for a long time
i see that number very often almost everywhere i go

sign from God ? probably
and i feel 111 is the opposite of 666

and i see 111 more often now ..
i just love that number i dont know why but it make positive vibrations

can someone explain to me what those number means ?
any number expert here ?

edit on 6/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolaFide

If I'm not mistaken, 1111 in binary code is the number 15. The number 15 corresponds to "the devil" in tarot cards.

pfffff i dont believe that just a coincidence
stop thinking about the devil because he will trick you into thinking more about him

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

Totally cue the spooky twilight zone music

The apparent random but consistent nature of this phenomenon blows me away - I think it is because it happens to me / nothing ever happens to me!!

For instance, I've been going to sea for 20+ years and am regularly in the ultimate position to see any celestial object as my duty is nautical navigation on the bridge of a ship, often 100's of miles from land - nothing, I've seen jack squat. But I believe and I don't know why my conviction is so strong in this regard.

Anyway, thanks Texasgirl - genuinely appreciate you sharing your 11:11 experiences with me

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Do you take Adderal?

Does it sound like a radio or t.v. with the volume real low, kinda like in the background?

This morning I kept hearing like, flutes and like wind chimes or something, but it's real soft sounding, it reminds me of the song that plays on the Wii when you have it on the Home screen.

All I know is the only time I ever heard what I could call actual "voices" was when my stupid doctor prescribed me too much Adderal per day, like 40 mg, and I'm about 5'6" 135-140. It sounded like a group of people mumbling and murmuring, sometimes loudly whispering about something. I constantly felt like I was being watched by this "group of people" and I felt like they were trying to figure out how to get my attention, or get me to understand what "they" were trying to say.
Insanity, I know. Anyway, it would always be worse when a fan was on, ceiling fan or box fan, didn't matter, but the wind definitely would exacerbate the phenomenon.

Once my doctor figured out he was killing me, lol, he regulated my medicine and it's never happened since.

However, it is totally weird that you bring that up because this morning was the first time in a long time I've heard this etheral background "music" and it's starting to kinda get on my nerves. Usually I just hear ringing because I have chronic ringing in my ears, so I don't even notice it anymore, but this morning I actually thought my kids left their Wii on upstairs, then I thought a radio was on somewhere, then I thought maybe it was some type of toy that made music, but I've looked everywhere and found nothing. Just my own craziness.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by texasgirl

Totally cue the spooky twilight zone music

The apparent random but consistent nature of this phenomenon blows me away - I think it is because it happens to me / nothing ever happens to me!!

For instance, I've been going to sea for 20+ years and am regularly in the ultimate position to see any celestial object as my duty is nautical navigation on the bridge of a ship, often 100's of miles from land - nothing, I've seen jack squat. But I believe and I don't know why my conviction is so strong in this regard.

Anyway, thanks Texasgirl - genuinely appreciate you sharing your 11:11 experiences with me

It's just nice to know there are other people out there like us. I am just a regular person, nothing special about me. I never see anything in the skies, either!! ( And I live in the country!) I am the only one of my friends who experiences the 11:11 phenomena and they just roll their eyes at me.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

and look when u registered 11-1-11

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

this is binary for 15 00001111 00110001 00110101 home.paulschou.net...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
Your link isn't working, sorry. I do want to say, however, that I've been seeing 11:11 on clocks everywhere for the last several years. It got to the point where I started looking it up online to see if anyone else was encountering this and found that quite a few people were seeing it, too.

I also know that the end of the world (as we know it) is supposed to happen on December 21 at 11:11 pm. Don't know if it will happen but it does make me uneasy.

In what time zone will this occur? I too have been noticing this on digital clocks and computer. If the end would come at the same time for everyone, then it means there is a time zone which is universal. Hope it makes sense.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Did anyone else here miss where the OP states that he hears voices? Don't you think thats a big part of the puzzle here? I mean I hate to be Mr Obvious.

I will say though that the 11:11 senerio at present means nothing. You can see any number you like over and over and over and thats because your looking for it sub consciously. You can also apply any number to any equation and come up with a controled set of circumstances that fit what ever model you want them to.

Hate to say it, but we might just have to sit back and watch the show to know for sure....then if nothing happens we can all blow our money on lotto tickets and cross our fingers and wish each other the best of luck.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dedpope

this is binary for 15 00001111 00110001 00110101 home.paulschou.net...

say what?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pro-all

Originally posted by texasgirl

In what time zone will this occur? I too have been noticing this on digital clocks and computer. If the end would come at the same time for everyone, then it means there is a time zone which is universal. Hope it makes sense.

Yes, it is universal time zone. Sorry, I should've mentioned that. It seems like a lot of people are seeing this phenomena. I also think that if the world does end, it would end AS WE KNOW IT. Not total annihilation but massive changes or a complete reveal of 'something'. Who knows, though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join