It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 in the bible code

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
Did anyone else here miss where the OP states that he hears voices? Don't you think thats a big part of the puzzle here? I mean I hate to be Mr Obvious.

I will say though that the 11:11 senerio at present means nothing. You can see any number you like over and over and over and thats because your looking for it sub consciously. You can also apply any number to any equation and come up with a controled set of circumstances that fit what ever model you want them to.

Hate to say it, but we might just have to sit back and watch the show to know for sure....then if nothing happens we can all blow our money on lotto tickets and cross our fingers and wish each other the best of luck.

Yes, that's possible too. It's just weird that when you wake up at night and the clock reads 11:11 (not a night owl, sorry!) or seeing the 11:11 numbers in a row like the first car you pull up behind, then look at the clock and it's 11:11 at that very same time. Maybe coincidences, but spooky ones. Last year, my car license plate renewal sticker AND inspection sticker were both 11-11. Now when I looked it up online I read that the people who see 11:11 are angels of light. I do have heavy skepticism for that, especially since I am not a religious person!

Thanks for your post!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

MAn you really scaring me.

But I keep my faith.

Like I said , they can control your eyes, if you let them.

11:11 is the code. I am 100% sure it is anti-christ inductions.

The whole music industry is a tool , don't listen to them. They change you little by little.

In the end , you are a none-believer craving for more at their feet.

edit on 24-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl

Originally posted by Kastogere
Did anyone else here miss where the OP states that he hears voices? Don't you think thats a big part of the puzzle here? I mean I hate to be Mr Obvious.

I will say though that the 11:11 senerio at present means nothing. You can see any number you like over and over and over and thats because your looking for it sub consciously. You can also apply any number to any equation and come up with a controled set of circumstances that fit what ever model you want them to.

Hate to say it, but we might just have to sit back and watch the show to know for sure....then if nothing happens we can all blow our money on lotto tickets and cross our fingers and wish each other the best of luck.

Yes, that's possible too. It's just weird that when you wake up at night and the clock reads 11:11 (not a night owl, sorry!) or seeing the 11:11 numbers in a row like the first car you pull up behind, then look at the clock and it's 11:11 at that very same time. Maybe coincidences, but spooky ones. Last year, my car license plate renewal sticker AND inspection sticker were both 11-11. Now when I looked it up online I read that the people who see 11:11 are angels of light. I do have heavy skepticism for that, especially since I am not a religious person!

Thanks for your post!

I know exactly what you are talking about. It was more than just subconscious triggering on a pattern for me. The coincidences were uncanny.

Then it all stopped for me.

I'm not sure why it stopped, but it did. I kinda miss it. Every once in awhile I will get a random 11:11 but now it feels a lot more like mere coincidence than it did before where it was everywhere I looked and associated with major synchronicity.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Two things that came up in this thread that I must correct:

1. 1111 in binary is 8+4+2+1 = 15
2. The purported 'end' of the Mayan large count is 11:11am UTC on 12.21.2012
I think that pencils out to about 1 hour before sunrise around the Yucatan peninsula.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I just saw 1111, 11:11 about 50 times just by reading this post...LOL

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

11:11 is the code. I am 100% sure it is anti-christ inductions.

I am 100% sure that you are, in fact, not 100% sure of that. I'm also 100% sure that your concept of the Christ and the anti-Christ is flawed.

The whole music industry is a tool , don't listen to them. They change you little by little.

This is Conspirianity fundamentalist dogma.

edit on 24-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join