It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Radar UFO capture?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

HAHA ignore it, yes my friend deny ignorance!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
ok i just clicked the link to the loop and...... as i watched a few places i notticed quite a few of those some are a darker blue it made me think of something either moveing slower or faster and the difference in how darker the blue is depends on their speed , lighter blue going faster than the darker blue based on less heat , if not u,f,o's maybe a new chineese or russian spy plane ? new stealth or invisable to the naked eye ? its very interesting , thanks a lot of posting

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Did you try clicking on the individual radars? They show a bit more detail than the national map. They showed the "pie slices" quite clearly.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by iwontrun

But we only live in one of them.

Ya which explain all the narrow minded member on this site
coming from you i think you would of of come back with a lease a report and picture
of all the plane in the air at this time them say contrail or chemtrail

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Why?
It isn't a plane, contrail, or "chemtrail". It's the Sun.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwontrun

Not sure but odd how they all point northwest from mass all the way down to the gulf. If they were doppler radar echos they would point away from the radar sites not all in the same direction.
edit on 6/25/12 by iwontrun because: (no reason given)

How old are you?

But anyways... Not everything is HAARP...
Get it right. It's not a UFO Either!!!

If there was a friggen UFO... wouldn't people see a big you know what object?!?!?!

It happens frequently in the Gulf.... Warm Air Tends to Circulate in the Atmosphere. Plus, realize that it's gonna happen again in 10 years or so'.

I can bet you any $ that it's just a normal weather pattern. In Michigan a while back, my grandpa told me that the Storm of '66 or something (A.K.A: Huron Hurricane) was a storm that was just deadly.

But it's just normal to have this perform this action.

Radar is never correct anyways. I only know weather when it happens.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Having worked with radar systems in the navy, there might be some other things to consider also:

Noise spikes in the front end part of the receiver.
Data glitch in the sweep.
False returns given either from a momentary problem in the receiver, processor, or display.

Keep in mind also that national radar pictures are pieced together from several radar systems, so now you can also add the possibility of the above, and:

momentary data transfer problem.

Keep in mind these are also doppler radars that you are looking at, not tracking radars. There's a big difference, especially since they are designed for looking at weather, not objects (IE aircraft).

Using your link in the OP, I see a LOT of artifacts in the displays, especially along the coast of Texas right now. Those look like a lot of what we call "false returns" which can be generated by a multitude of things from atmospheric conditions (refraction index offset due to thermal layers in the air), ground clutter (normally caused by looking too low with the radar), to a lot of other things.

Where those things in your OP 5 mile UFO's? I'd have to say chances are slim to none.

If they'd stayed being painted by the radar systems and especially if they started moving and continued to be painted by not one, but many of the other radars in the area, then I'd say you had something. But they didn't do that.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
This is some sort of interference. If you watch a radar frequently you'll see a lot of them.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

Nice. Thanks for pointing that out.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Ok. You win.
They are 5 mile wide invisible UFOs which happen to lose radar cloak at sunset during one Nexrad sweep but manage to keep their visual cloak active at the same time.

edit on 6/25/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Finally.....disclosure.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
US weather radar is usually delayed from public disclosure from 3 to 15 minutes plus due to national security concerns for military aircraft movements, meteorite trails, anomalies, etc. That gives them time to wipe the image for public consumption. Occasionally, an image gets by the censors, but is usually explained away. Our tax money at work.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight
US weather radar is usually delayed from public disclosure from 3 to 15 minutes plus due to national security concerns for military aircraft movements, meteorite trails, anomalies, etc. That gives them time to wipe the image for public consumption. Occasionally, an image gets by the censors, but is usually explained away. Our tax money at work.

I didn't know about that delay but it makes sense. Everything must be sanitized for public consumption - can't have them knowing the truth.

There is also the possible explanation that those involved in editing out the interesting parts of these types of images have learned something or awakened themselves and have decided it is worth possibly losing their jobs over getting the truth out to the public.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Reminds me of these OP.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73823ce3dc50.gif[/atsimg]

Or these @ 0:06 seconds

edit on 6/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wow, thanks Ophiuchus! How were those ever explained? Did they ever make the MSM? I know that is probably a stupid question.

Some kind of non-artificial intervention which steered hurricanes away from populated areas. Pretty incredible. Everyone on the planet should see these images.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Nice to see someone come in with some intelligent answers instead of horned ponies,huh? I still wish it was ufos or haarp though!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by matty1053

How old am I? Wow nice , very creative, did gramps give ya that too? I never said it was ufos or gave a difinitive answer of haarp either, just a guess.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Today's sunset spikes for Key West and Miami...at sunset.

edit on 6/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I can't believe my post was removed from this stupid thread.
I hope that you have found an answer to your ginormous Mother ship found on the weather channel.
To me, it just looked like that giant beanstalk Jack climbed and found a giant and a goose that laid golden eggs.
Perhaps they are space elevators that take President Obama to Mars with Ford's Granddaughter.

Anything's possible, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join