It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya,Obama and the 2012 Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
On June 11th 1988, The Maitreya appeared miraculously in what was his only public appearance in Kenya. He was reported to have appeared completely out of the blue where he then proceeded to heal the sick, perform miracles and engage in the overwhelmed audience. After he was finished, he proceeded to leave in a car where the driver later reported that he miraculously disappeared. The Maitreya is considered to be the “Anti Christ” by the Christians and subsequently has been tied to being the “Mahdi” which is in reference to the savior by many Muslims.

elohimlove.com...

OK i would write this off as total nonsense, UNTIL i saw that picture and the kenya connection.....very very creepy i got goosebumps.... hopefully i will come to my senses by the next hour and realize its BS....but until then im creeped out

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

I just saw an article about that alleged Maitreya appearance in '88 and looking at the pictures you link I am kind of freaked out too. Putting the beard and headdress on Obama really does make him look like that guy that appeared as Maitreya... although maybe the eyebrows are a little different... Still, pretty close.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a)Has this picture been vetted by photographic experts? Considering the all white dress, this could have been easily photoshopped. And how vetted is the story? What are its primary sources? A a small blog picture with an unsourced story doesn't cut it.

b)Perhaps it is just due to the quality and size of the photograph, but doesn't that look like an angry bearded dog over the left shoulder of the lady standing next to alleged Maitreya?

c)If Obama is a saviour, I am the Pope.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

I just saw an article about that alleged Maitreya appearance in '88 and looking at the pictures you link I am kind of freaked out too. Putting the beard and headdress on Obama really does make him look like that guy that appeared as Maitreya... although maybe the eyebrows are a little different... Still, pretty close.

yes i'm waiting for that moment where i go

"Ohhh thats just a load of nonsense"

usually happens after awhile. but this time it didnt come yet
:/

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

So, let me get this straight:

You're disturbed by a photo-comparison, wherein somebody who took the beard and a headdress of one man, and covered up 90% of another man's face, and then said they looked alike, because the 10% remaining looks like 10% of the original guy's face?

Do you know how ridiculous that is? Just in case you don't, let me help you out: Obama has a larger nose, thinner eye brows, and his eye sockets are more sunken in than Maitreya. It's nothing more than people wanting to see what they desire in something. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Also, this.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

So, let me get this straight:

You're disturbed by a photo-comparison, wherein somebody who took the beard and a headdress of one man, and covered up 90% of another man's face, and then said they looked alike, because the 10% remaining looks like 10% of the original guy's face?

Do you know how ridiculous that is? Just in case you don't, let me help you out: Obama has a larger nose, thinner eye brows, and his eye sockets are more sunken in than Maitreya. It's nothing more than people wanting to see what they desire in something. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Also, this.

~ Wandering Scribe

thats not the only thing.....also the kenya connection and various other mysteries... i know it sounds crazy ok but we live in crazy times !

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

thats not the only thing...

Oh boy, here we go. Alright, what else do you have?

also the kenya connection

And what, pray tell, IS the Kenyan connection? The only thing that the article says, is that a supposed Maitreya supposedly appeared, very briefly, in Kenya back in 1988. However, if you visit the Website for Maitreya, you'll find that the Kenyan moment was just one of his supposed appearances.

various other mysteries

What specific mysteries are you referencing here?

The only mystery I can see, is why a Buddhist figure (Maitreya) would at all matter to Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and others' who don't believe in Buddhist philosophy.

In fact, all modern Maitreya claims are inherently false. The prophecy of Maitreya is this: "The prophecy of the arrival of Maitreya references a time when the Dharma will have been forgotten..."

Near as I can tell, the Theravada, Mahayana, and Zen schools of Buddhism are all still alive and well. Also, the Dharma has not been forgotten. In fact, I know the Dharma. It consists of escaping the chain of dependent origination, by waking up to the 4 Noble Truths, and living a purposeful life through mastering the Eight-fold Path to Enlightenment.

So, the true Maitreya cannot be among us.

i know it sounds crazy

Yes, it does.

but we live in crazy times

No, we don't. That's just a subjective opinion. Try living in Pompeii during volcano week. Or in ancient Mesopotamia during the Persian conquest. Maybe in World War 2 era France, or post-war Germany. How about living in the last days of the Aztec empire?

We're by no means living in a "crazy time," what with our clean water; sturdy houses, apartments, and buildings; the availability of imported, homegrown, and homogenized goods; the freedom to express ourselves, worship freely, and be anything we want; the advancement of the internet, satellite radio, Ipods and laptops; vaccinations for horrible diseases, sterile food, antiseptics; automobiles and planes. Life is anything but crazy. We're lazy, and hand-fed these days.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
a)Has this picture been vetted by photographic experts? Considering the all white dress, this could have been easily photoshopped. And how vetted is the story? What are its primary sources? A a small blog picture with an unsourced story doesn't cut it.

Not that I am putting any stock into this comparison. The photo of the Maitrya used in that comparison, looks the same as the other photo's I have seen, it's not been doctored. I remember seeing that photo well before Obama was a national figure. I remember listening to Benjamin Creme on a local late night talk show in the early to mid eighties and that guy gave me the creeps even over the radio.

I don't believe the story of the Maitrya but it has persisted for so long that it makes you wonder...........

That website the OP refers to looks like a lot of cut and past stuff from ATS. Odd.
edit on 26-6-2012 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Obama is much slimmer than that Maitreya guy and has different facial features.

This thread reminds of that bizarre conspiracy that Obama was indeed Osama. (anyone remember that?)
Funny how Obama is always suspected of being "somebody" else.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Obama is much slimmer than that Maitreya guy and has different facial features.

This thread reminds of that bizarre conspiracy that Obama was indeed Osama. (anyone remember that?)
Funny how Obama is always suspected of being "somebody" else.

obama is osama? lol thats funny

but i mean the kenya thing is what freaks me out

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant

b)Perhaps it is just due to the quality and size of the photograph, but doesn't that look like an angry bearded dog over the left shoulder of the lady standing next to alleged Maitreya?

c)If Obama is a saviour, I am the Pope.

a dont think so
b what do you mean quality size?
c what makes u so sure hes evil?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Hmm, I've followed this Maitreya thing for a few years and I have to say a few chinks in the armour have appeared. First it appears that Jesus Christ was a constructed myth for the convenience of the Roman church, yet the Share International organization claims Jesus is alive and living in Rome and that many have seen him.
Second Share International claim that the Indian 'guru or avatar' Sai baba was genuine yet there are many reports that he was guilty of fakery with his so called production of 'holy ash' and also many have said he has sexually abused young children.
I posit this as a possibility that the whole thing is a cruel hoax and that the so called 'Day of Declaration' where Maitreya appears before the world on TV could be simply a form of mind control using this haarp technology that is able to very accurately aim a directed energy beam which is claimed to be able to brainwash people. Maybe Benjamin Creme was brainwashed when he was taken up into an UFO (as he claims) It seems that many if not all of these so called UFOs are of earthly origin.
The so called Maitreyas star which can be regularly seen quite low in the sky ( there's supposed to be four of them) may in fact be craft controlled by the military to help the deception.
I'm not saying what I've written here is totally true, but I've had my suspicions about this organization for some time.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212
On June 11th 1988, The Maitreya appeared miraculously in what was his only public appearance in Kenya.

Obama timeline
In 1988 Obama visited Alego, Kenya. He got there by airplane.
There is no 'Maitreya' popping around the world.
This was invented by Benjamin Creme to make $$$.
Obama is no saviour. He's just another corrupt politician.

top topics

join