It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian man beats pregnant wife to death for not voting his way.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LondonMaven

What happened to you "being done with us cowards"?

And what's the matter? Don't like females speaking up? TOO BAD. What about me? Someone who identifies as Transgendered and LOVES women? Do you like it not when *I* speak up against your ranting? Would you and your religion have me stoned to death? Condemned to your "hell" for heresy?

Get a clue. You're not religious -- you're just a bigot and an angry sod who needs psychiatric help.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw
reply to post by karen61057

I checked the Koran on that one. It says 99% of women won't go to paradise because they are intellectually deficient or disobey their husbands.

Bukhari (6:301) - continued - "[Muhammad said] 'Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?' The women replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her religion.'" Allah has made women deficient in the practice of their religion as well, by giving them menstrual cycles.

Bukhari (2:28) - Women comprise the majority of Hell's occupants.

Hadith, Kanz al-`ummal, 22:10, suggests that 99% of women go to Hell

Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'"

Rather than quote the Quran (Koran) it seems from what I have read that the virgins in paradise are created beings with self repairing hymens who are sex slaves for the pleasure of men, not women who ever existed on earth or women in any true sense of the word, their virginity returns each time the man withdraws after intercourse. These vaginal beings are created to be "voluptuous" and meet the needs of men who are in a near perpetual state of erection. They are not women in that men can love or relate to them in any way but sexual, they are simply voluptuous sex toys who appear to be women for the pleasure of the men.

I've already told you that your quotes are not from the Quran, yet here you are posting even more quotes that are not from the quran and claiming it is.

I'll just take this as a sign to not to take you seriously, since you have no idea what your talking about.

edit on 29-6-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LondonMaven
reply to post by inalandfaraway

I live in Agouza, central Cairo, 5 mins from Hilton Ramzes. You know this place? i have never had a problem, never, Me or my girlfriend. Believe me i'm from London and these people are like pussy cats compared to where i'm from.
But to tell the truth, the way you come across, i think your have trouble where ever you travel too.
If you tell me right now that Egypt is not more family friendly than UK or USA then i know you ant staying in Egypt. Egyptian fathers are so loving and i've never seen a woman being beaten, and i don't live in a tourist spot. Actually any time there is a argument or fire etc etc the whole town rally together to resolve the problem, not like the UK where people only help to recieve. Get real and know your talking crap when you describe Egypt the way you do.

ACTUALLY I THINK YOU SHOULD LEAVE EGYPT, WHY WOULD YOU BE SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU HATE THE PEOPLE AND LIVE IN FEAR.

I HAVE NEVER HAD 1 SINGLE PROBLEM HERE.
IN LONDON MY CAR IS BROKEN IN TO, HOUSE ROBBED, DRUG ADDICTS ALL DOWN THE STREET, CORRUPT POLICE, NONCE PRIESTS AND MY FRIEND GIRLFRIEND WAS RAPPED. Sorry to burst your bubble but the world is messed up, just please stop[ thinking it's one set of peoples that are the cause of all the worlds woes.

Peace people.

I've never implied I "hate" anyone, although I will scream from the roof tops that you're not telling the truth about the conditions here.

A brief rundown of this morning's news headlines:

Suez - two people injured in a gun battle; automatic weapons and ammunition recovered.
Ismailaia - a barber was arrested with cosmetics stolen from a warehouse.
Western desert - five firearms recovered.
Gharbia - five arrested with hashish, bango (marijuana), and narcotics.
6 October - gunfight between 13 people trying to steal an apartment.
Trial begins for a gang accused of forging documents and currency.
Western desert - 2639 rounds of ammunition recovered.
Beni Suef - a salesman died after jumping from a car that was shot at by men in another car.
Dirout - one dead, four injured, in a brawl at a petrol station.
Plumber rapes 11 year old girl.
Giza - employee arrested for attempting to blackmail his employer.
Giza - unemployment man arrested for stealing 18 cars.
Cairo - man arrested for digging under his home and trying to sell ancient artifacts he uncovered.

Do you need to see more? There's a whole bunch of them, every day. Guns, ammunition, rapes, murders, theft, name the crime and it happens here, in spades, because there is no police protection so people are generally running amok.

But that's not the point of this topic. The topic is the treatment of women, which is poor. Maybe three weeks ago, within 48 hours, there were three separate incidences of men who poured fuel on their wives and set them on fire. Honor killings are not unusual. Wife beatings are standard fare. I don't know why you feel the need to be so dishonest.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by grandmakdw
reply to post by karen61057

I checked the Koran on that one. It says 99% of women won't go to paradise because they are intellectually deficient or disobey their husbands.

Bukhari (6:301) - continued - "[Muhammad said] 'Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?' The women replied in the affirmative. He said, 'This is the deficiency in her religion.'" Allah has made women deficient in the practice of their religion as well, by giving them menstrual cycles.

Bukhari (2:28) - Women comprise the majority of Hell's occupants.

Hadith, Kanz al-`ummal, 22:10, suggests that 99% of women go to Hell

Muslim (4:1039) - "A'isha said [to Muhammad]: 'You have made us equal to the dogs and the asses'"

Rather than quote the Quran (Koran) it seems from what I have read that the virgins in paradise are created beings with self repairing hymens who are sex slaves for the pleasure of men, not women who ever existed on earth or women in any true sense of the word, their virginity returns each time the man withdraws after intercourse. These vaginal beings are created to be "voluptuous" and meet the needs of men who are in a near perpetual state of erection. They are not women in that men can love or relate to them in any way but sexual, they are simply voluptuous sex toys who appear to be women for the pleasure of the men.

I've already told you that your quotes are not from the Quran, yet here you are posting even more quotes that are not from the quran and claiming it is.

I'll just take this as a sign to not to take you seriously, since you have no idea what your talking about.

edit on 29-6-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

You're right. None of those quotes are from the Qu'ran.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join