It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 1% show their ajenda with TPP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
the 1% have exposed themselves,
they are the ones pushing the loss of a nations ability to decide what is good for them,
as an example my country new zealand was asked to include a provision that american companies can cause harm or death to people in my country, and we would have no recourse.

we are not ALLOWED to view the TPP as citizens and it is considered a national seceret,
what are they hiding?

the idea is to set a new society that only allows transnational cooperation's to access the legal remedy for trade problems
this court will be imposable for a consumer to use, but will give corperations the ability to overwrite our soverin laws to ensure their profit

this is it
this IS the push for for a world run by the one percent where we are mear slaves to a process we have no control over.

boycott ALL corporations who were present at the "design" stage of this enslaving legislation or forever be a slave
public outrage must be massive and politicians MUST be told they will be considered traitors if they sign this thing.

the democracy of countries will be subverted to corperate law if we fail

i call for an occupy the TPP

this is not left or right
this is life and death of our democracies

this is the 1% over extending themselves and exposing themselves to our rath

they must NOT succeed or we will be no more than slaves to multinational corporations

it is time to stand together and say no to corporate ownership of our laws and our lives

this is the crux
the time for change is now

if we fail our children will not live as we have in the past, they will truly be slaves to the corperate culture

profit at all costs including human life

the evil 1% must be stopped here and now for all time

bring everyone together the web comunity, the small business comunity,
every single group must be contacted and made aware,

if the 1% win this one, democracy dies forever

xploder

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

most of this is serious stuff.

we need to stop buying everything the t.v. commercials tell us.

don't believe what you hear on the news!

its all evil lies to make you think in a way that benefits the evil groups that rule the world already.

they put fluoride in our water, to cloud our minds.

they overcrowd the streets with fast food places and coffee, they want you to eat more food with horrible unnatural ingredients, oh and then drink TONS of cancer and over sugared drinks! they are evil!

its crazy!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Gool luck with that!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Do you have a link that shows the bill you are talking about?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more.

The TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership) is an outrageous proposal that will cause corporate power to supersede that of national sovereignty.

ATS: Leaked document reveals new power for multinational corporations, threatens US sovereignty

This is being negotiated by a small, select group and being done behind closed doors. (Transparency anyone?)

If the majority of people who are going to be impacted knew the whole story, there would be such a backlash.

But then again, since this is just an ongoing erosion of all we hold dear there might be no stopping it.

As former US President George W. Bush stated to WH correspondent Sara McClendon in 1992...

“If the American people really knew what we had done, we would be chased down the street and lynched.”

Sure hope I'm wrong about not having any recourse. We'll just have to see.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well done xploder, this information needs to be flooded throughout the population of the entire planet. Fascism is here, staring us right in the face, what are we going to about it?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

We're going to rant about Obama's Kenyan heritage and Romney's mega rich childhood as our representatives faults.

Real probelms the size of Greenland will continue to be swept under the rug.
There's no real coverage for it to pick up steam.
I'm no Facebooker, but I hear you can get the word out there.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
you know where all of this stuff is heading - we the people basically, say no - and stop working, going, eating, producing, etc..... not sure who thought up this scenario to control the earth - but if you notice its all talk. manuvers etc. but where is the beef ? .... its a scenario that we fulfill our own destruction which I find utterly amazing the amount of brain power that went into this NWO stuff.... the best you can do is find a self suffiecient island somewhere where they are not interested in - it appears 6.5 billion people will not be here by 2021. and believe it or not they are not exempt from these casualties - just the opposite they are sacraficed, most don't realize that just their minor act of going to work is accepting their fate. - you cant hide in the first - second or third worlds - its that dynamic of a plan. the best you can do is find someplace like a island and develop a taste for seafood and coconuts .... this is a self fulfilling - self propetuating prophacy,,, people laugh - ok, you got at most - about 9 more years to do so - enjoy.
edit on 25-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

You can but it tends to only be picked up if you happen to be sharing info with activists or like minded individuals, my friends on Facebook barely even blink. It's better than not though. Never give up, I didn't mean to sound defeatist there.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

boycott ALL corporations who were present at the "design" stage of this enslaving legislation or forever be a slave

These companies are the international Marxist / Corporatist cartel.

Can we identify the names of the corporations and what products to target ?

There might be hundreds.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am sure if you follow this way down the rabbit hole it will lead to the UN and the WHO and The World Bank....they are behind everything.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

there are some very powerful people and groups on our side......

those pushing this tpp have steeped out of the shadows and are now in plain view,
and we can see their weekness,

they are motivated by profit and control,
we are in the process of implementing disruptive business models to counter their control,

exposure leads to digital boycotts.
we will use technology to defeat them

a new app is being designed to show which products and advertisers are responciable for this fashist legislation.

a world wide boycott of products and services will be digitally enhanced to provide people with the tools to be able to decide if they want to buy products and services from the companies responcialbe.

the power of interconnectivity is being harnessed as a tool to depleat the corperate control over our legislatures.

groups like alex are under investigation for tax crimes,

there is about to be a major shift away from isps that beleive you require no privacy.

the rise of alternate political movements is underway

if these business want to compete they will have to proove they are working for us or they will face blacklisting and disruptive business models will be created to remove their influence.

look at what happened to alex when the public spotlight was shined on them.

i call for a death penalty boycott on companies and groups who seek to be fashist controlers of nation states.

occupy the TPP
boycott the corps involved
make it clear to the politicians,
they will be treated as traitors for being complicit

design apps
boycott ANY company involved,
they are the 1% and their BIGGEST mistake was coming out into the open,
where we can see and boycott them into the stone age

xploder

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by XPLodER

These companies are the international Marxist / Corporatist cartel.

Can we identify the names of the corporations and what products to target ?

There might be hundreds.

i cannot legally name names
but i can tell you they are now known to the groups who seek to stop the TPP

and digital protests are about to start,
you can help by boycotting those responsible

look for the TPP app that is under development

warn your elected officials they face being voted out if they support this enslavement,

xploder

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
I am sure if you follow this way down the rabbit hole it will lead to the UN and the WHO and The World Bank....they are behind everything.

fear not,
they have exposed themselves too early,
the details of the TPP were supposed to be secret until AFTER they were signed,

we have a window of opertunity
they are now targets for boycotts and any company supporting this will be blacklisted permantly

we will hit them in their pockets and protest them into dust

the digital age gives the consumer the advantage

xploder

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

They are not Marxist...

But here's some of the names I have found.

“The majority of Congress is being kept in the dark as to the substance of the TPP negotiations, while representatives of U.S. corporations—like Halliburton, Chevron, PHRMA, Comcast, and the Motion Picture Association of America—are being consulted and made privy to details of the agreement. [...]

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If you don't have a rifle and know how to use it,then you haven't been paying attention.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Comcast....which now owns NBC and all its stations...alot of companies and companies of companies to keep an eye on..

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by xuenchen

They are not Marxist...

But here's some of the names I have found.

“The majority of Congress is being kept in the dark as to the substance of the TPP negotiations, while representatives of U.S. corporations—like Halliburton, Chevron, PHRMA, Comcast, and the Motion Picture Association of America—are being consulted and made privy to details of the agreement. [...]

the first of a growing list,
thry can only destroy democracy if we continue using their goods and services,

this will be the largest boycott in history,
what is happening to alec will happen to this group,

we can and will bring consumers together to remove the 1% parasites from our democracies

the first consumer world wide boycott is in effect

all legal forms of protest and boycott are to be employed

a white list of opponents to the TPP will be given a white list status and through sheer numbers we will move our purchases to those defending our democracies.

if they refuse to listen to our protests we will hit them in their profits.

we require a list of the members of the mpaa...............

xploder

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
If you don't have a rifle and know how to use it,then you haven't been paying attention.

this is a lawful and legal option that hits them in their profits
it the only thing they care about

xploder

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Kurzweil has picked this up:

www.kurzweilai.net... s-to-censor-the-internet

Nafta on steroids… I wish this was going viral.

top topics

join