It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you care about what is coming?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
We are always training Chemical, Bio-Hazard, Natural Disaster, Terrorism...you name it. ALL the time..in every city...with the Government, Police, Military etc...

Its completely wrong to assume somethings always gotta be up.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Humans have been warring for thousands of years, the middle east has been warring for thousands of years, long before the word Zionist was even conceived.

And until this post, I hadn't denied anything, just commenting on what seemed to me, to be a rant on Zionists.

Which is fine, as long as you're not stating your opinions as fact.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Im not fully discounting it, only if he is correct.....he should have given a better time line.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I see your point, but I think we really are experiencing the end of a cycle right now.

Agreed. Shouldn't these cycles be obvious to our species by now? Why do we know about them, but turn a blind eye to our own behavior as a species? Is it the ego of the apex predator? I do believe it is.

mankind has once again proven it is not capable of being in the possession of such knowledge, for we use it to destroy each other.

And why do we do that? My answer: instinctual social/power struggles. It's as natural to us as breathing. However, I'm not ready to say it's the end of our species, although I'm not very optimistic. We could one day conceivably breed a gentler, more altruistic human being. The question is, will we decide to do that?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Humans have been warring for thousands of years, the middle east has been warring for thousands of years, long before the word Zionist was even conceived.

And until this post, I hadn't denied anything, just commenting on what seemed to me, to be a rant on Zionists.

Which is fine, as long as you're not stating your opinions as fact.

Humans have warred for thousands of years I will agree, yet more people have died since the creation of Zionism in 1897, then in all wars combined in all of our history. This is a fact. Just think about that, what is a small part of our history (just over 100 years) has seen more death through war than in all of recorded human history!

Jews have lived in the middle east for thousands of years, it was only when Zionism was created that we have seen the tensions build between that have got us where we are today. Another fact.

Zionism as a political movement is a tool of TPTB, it is evil to the absolute core. It has infiltrated all of American and British government, it dictates what we see in the news and our foreign policy, all the while Zionism is destroying our countries through the banking systems they control and immigration that is out of control. Unless you want to argue America and Britain are in great shape and have never been doing better?

We have systems that give benefits to known and operating terrorists yet make more cuts against the working and middle classes to wage wars in foreign lands in the interest of the Zionist controllers.

edit on 26-6-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It's true that the the two world wars killed a ridiculous amount of people, but all that suggests that there were more people than ever before to fight and die. In other words, the worlds population tripled... Less than 2 billion in 1900 to 6 billion in 2000.

And you think that the Jews weren't involved in conflict before Zionism was created?

Really?

Ok you said tensions, but still, tensions and conflict with the Romans is being ignored, conflict with the Babylonians is being ignored, the crusades, the Palestinians... Do I need to go on?

You haven't a clue my friend.

edit on 26/6/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

It's true that the the two world wars killed a ridiculous amount of people, but all that suggests that there were more people than ever before to fight and die. In other words, the worlds population tripled... Less than 2 billion in 1900 to 6 billion in 2000.

And you think that the Jews weren't involved in conflict before Zionism was created?

Really?

Ok you said tensions, but still, tensions and conflict with the Romans is being ignored, conflict with the Babylonians is being ignored, the crusades, the Palestinians... Do I need to go on?

You haven't a clue my friend.

edit on 26/6/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Haven't got a clue about what? Jews have lived alongside Arabs in the middle east for thousands of years, if this not true?

Since the creation of Israel in 1948, there have been in numerous wars with her neighbours-

en.wikipedia.org...

We are talking about tensions in the world right now, that is centering around the middle east. The evidence is downright overwhelming.

- Russia is arming and supporting Syria.

- Egypt, an Israeli ally for 30 years under the US puppet Mubarek is now under the Muslim Brotherhood and talking about all Egyptians being part of Hamas and marching to take Jerusalem

- The West, under Zionist control has already carried out two wars and one major regime change in the region

- The West, under Zionist control is pushing for military intervention in Syria

- Israel wants to bomb Iran' nuclear facilities, Obama wants them to wait until after the US elections- what is he waiting for?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
To link more bible prophecy, how about Isaiah 17-

Isaiah 17:1 (ESV) — An oracle concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins.

Has anybody heard of the Samson Option?

en.wikipedia.org...

The Samson Option is a term used by various commentators to describe Israel’s alleged deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a “last resort” against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence, and possibly against other targets as well. [1] The phrase also has been used more generally to describe Israel's nuclear program.[2]

Israel HAS threatened to use it before-

In the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Arab forces were overwhelming Israeli forces and Prime Minister Golda Meir authorized a nuclear alert and ordered 13 atomic bombs be readied for use by missiles and aircraft. The Israeli Ambassador warned President Nixon of “very serious conclusions" if the United States did not airlift of supplies. Nixon complied. This is seen as the first threat of the use of the Samson Option

Israel would be more than willing to drop nuclear weapons on Arab nations if they were at war. The prophecy of Isaiah 17:1 is the prophecy that a nuclear weapon will be used against Damascus.

Egypt is now under the MB, nations will now surround and threaten Israel, it is bible prophecy being played out.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
To understand the significance of Egypt under the MB, read Pslams 83:1-5

Psalm 83:1-5, 12 (HCSB) — 1 God, do not keep silent. Do not be deaf, God; do not be idle. 2 See how Your enemies make an uproar; those who hate You have acted arrogantly. 3 They devise clever schemes against Your people; they conspire against Your treasured ones. 4 They say, “COME, let us wipe them out as a nation so that Israel’s name will no longer be remembered.” 5 For they have conspired with one mind; they form an alliance against You 6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites, 7 Gebal, Ammon, and Amalek, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre. 8 Even Assyria has joined them; they lend support to the sons of Lot. Selah ...12 who said, “Let us seize God’s pastures for ourselves.”

'They say, “COME, let us wipe them out as a nation so that Israel’s name will no longer be remembered.” 5 For they have conspired with one mind; they form an alliance against You'

He is calling for an Arab united states, 'millions of martyrs march towards Jerusalem,' it couldn't be any clearer what is playing out.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Learn truth and act it out. No one will do it for you! ELSTUPIDOSWAITFORTHINGSTOGETBETTER..BUTtheyLLGETBITTER. SOWIE

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join