It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you care about what is coming?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
When I come on this forum I see a lot of meaningless threads get a lot of attention, where the stuff really matters is mostly ignored. That's just my opinion and you are free to criticise me for it as I'm sure many will

The world right now, is accelerating to an event that people largely don't seem to care about even though we will all be affected by it. This thread is a summary of what is happening right now from what I have researched and see happening right in front of us.

A lot of what is happening is tied to bible prophecy, you have to understand that mankind has been guided throughout history. The problem today is that the forces carrying out their plans have created a defence mechanism to stop people looking for the truth. People struggle to look into Zionism, for example, because they fear that it is racist and anti-Semitic.

However, once you realise now that Zionism is nothing more than a ‘political movement created in the late 19th century then you see it has nothing to do with Judaism. For instance, the current world situation is the middle east region isolating Israel, even though Jews have lived in the middle east for thousands of years. It was only since the creation of Zionism which led to the creation of Israel after WW2 that the current situation was created. When we talk of Zionism, we are not talking about Jews but a political movement.

Since the creation of Zionism, officially being 1897, the world has seen more death from war than in the entire culmination of mankind’s recorded history. This is sadly a fact. Technology has advanced at an incredible rate in the last 100 years yet it has been used mainly to develop new ways to kill each other.

The world operates today on a divide and conquer system. The true rulers always fund both sides of conflict. They have agents working for them. People like Dick Cheney and Bush work for them- they’re in it for the money, both of them have made incredible profits from war and suffering. However, the people who push for war to make oil deals and arms deals unknowingly, overwhelmed by their incredible greed, are making the real agenda possible.

The Western world is controlled by Zionism. In Britain, 80% of the ruling political party are members of the CFI (Conservative Friends of Israel), many Israeli lobby’s operate in the US and buy politicians. They run the media and have ensured over the years, through Zionist’s like Dov Zakheim, that Israel is one of the strongest military powers in the region.

With Iraq, Afghan and Libya in recent years, one could argue they were result of the expansion of American imperialism. Whilst control of oil and resources is partly true, those wars do not explain the ‘real’ agenda, which is one world government.

One world government will be achieved through dividing the world to oppose each other. Everything we see in the middle east is the setting up of a huge world wide conflict-

www.rense.com...

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion.

People may claim that this letter supposedly written by Albert Pike was a hoax. HOWEVER, this letter was commented on as early as 1958 in Pawns in the Game by William Guy Carr. So even if it is a hoax, the events being played out right now since 9/11 were commented on almost 55 years ago! In fact, Carr had received the quote he used as early as 1925, so that goes back before Israel was even created. Take what the alleged letter says about WW3 and that is very prophetic given the timeline of events since 9/11 happened.

America and the West, under Zionist control, are funding uprisings and destabilisation in Syria right now. The aim is to undertake military intervention and remove Assad. Geopolitically, this makes sense because Syria by it’s sheer location offers excellent transport routes of oil and natural gas. The potential for profit is what guides the war mongering Neo Conservatives, but the true agenda is to divide the world further. Russia is an ally of Syria. So too is Iran. Russia has made it clear they will continue to give arms to Syria, hence the opposing sides of this conflict are being set.

In Egypt, the Muslim Brotherhood, which is a creation of the British intelligence services in the 1920's has took power. The MB is an asset to create hatred against Israel and the West. Here is a recent rally held by the MB in Egypt calling for everyone to be part of Hamas and become martyrs-

TPTB are setting the world up into sides to oppose each other. The greedy politicians and businesses go along for arms deals and oil contracts, little do they know the consequences of the coming conflict and the real, satanic agenda they serve. Most people won’t care until it is too late.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What's the point in caring anymore?

If your time is up, your time is up.

You can't sit there and argue with the grim reaper.

I only care about things that make me laugh because this world is surly depressing.

edit on 25-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Just curious...

How do you tie Biblical Prophecy and Zionism together. imo...that's quite a stretch.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yes it is true a lot of really good threads get ignored on ATS... it seems these days most people on ATS (aka the social networking generation) want sensationalist garbage with no real substance.

And I also agree with your point about Zionism, it has nothing to do with hating Jews... in fact being a Jew is hardly a requirement of being a Zionist. It's reactionary sensationalists who try to put a guilt trip and the anti-Zionists.

I'm not into the whole biblical prophecy thing but I believe your post is a fairly true assessment of the situation and what may come in the future... and you get a S&F from mere just for the CFI joke.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
presidents ... emporers .... kings all die .. nations and empires rise and fall nothing lasts forever..

not my concern the world will continue to go on as it always has .. in the end none of what people think is important means absolutely nothing.
edit on 25/6/12 by Expat888 because: translation clarification ....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
People care and are afraid.

Many deny any connection between the bible and today's events because it means; 'accountability'.

When they 'care' it means they have to make an effort and believe that the bible is true.

Many people, especially athiests cannot handle the thought that they will be judged on every single choice that they have made during their adulthood.

They don't like it. So they stick their heads in the sand and deny everything. They don't care and try to ignore reality.

1) They deny world war 3 throughout the middle east and how the world hates Israel.
2) They deny the prophesy 'wormwood' as they bomb more countries with DU and turn the world's fresh water (radioactive) bitter.
3) They deny scalar weaponary being used to create weather chaos.
4) They deny the Russian bear being a major player in the battle of Armageddon even after Russia amassed a huge army to take back Georgia when it wanted to join the west in August 2008. This was because Georgia is the easiest USSR satellite nation that links Russia to Israel and the valley of Megiddo.

And now they deny that YHWH has removed His protection from this world allowing demons to possess drug users on high level drugs (bath salts) and turn into zombies.

Denialists cannot handle the truth when it constantly hits them in the face 24/7.

I care about what is happening. Simply because I know how little time there is left to save sinners from sheol
edit on 25-6-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I say whatever comes may come. Bring it. All any of us can do is be prepared in body and mind for what *insert disaster* may come.

I will protect and defend my immediate family and mine to my last dying breath( hopefuly it dont come to that, I like myself to much) and hop.e for the best.

But, the longer I am on this sight, the less likely I believe a GREAT catastrophe is commin. I think things will get alot worse than they are now, but a life ending event or somethin..eh..who knows..

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I care, but honestly, I have enough trouble taking care of my own problems, much less attempting to solve the problems of the rest of the world. I'm one of those people who tends to get ignored most of the time anyway. All I can really do is keep an eye out, hope for the best, and react appropriately if something does happen.

reply to post by Rapha

What was that bit about druggies getting possessed and turning into zombies? Where does that come from?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
When you say The West who are you referring to?

Because if the MB was a creation by Britain in 1920s isn't Britain also a part of The West? So Britain created a Trojan horse to do exactly what?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

To do exactly what they have been doing- keeping the middle east divided.

Now it is turning Egypt against Israel. There were literally thousands of people at that rally calling for a march on Jerusalem and that they all serve Hamas etc.

To the poster who said how does this tie into bible prophecy-

- Zionism has led to the setting up of a potential fulfillment of Ezekiel 38-39 (Russia and Iran etc against Israel- that was prophesised over 2,500 years ago and we are very close to it).

Not only that, the bible warns of those who claim to be Jews but who are not, ie, Zionists.

I understand I may have ranted through the OP, and many are aware of what is going on, it is just every bit of reearch I have done points to the overwhelming conclusion this is all planned and part of an agenda to take this world to the brink of destruction through war.

Albert Pike's letter, hoax or not was being discussed in 1925- that was before WW2 and the creation of Israel, and yet the letter accurately describes WW2 and WW3 is described with uncanny similarity to the situation in the world right now.

The MB is infiltrating countries in the region surrounding Israel, the west is pushing for wars through funding rebels in countries to crank up the tensions further and provide provocation to other nations, there's too much going on for it all to be coincidence.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
People dont generally worry about these thing they cant change...arent going to stop...and doesnt matter what they think in the long run. You arent getting that?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I only care that it is not happening fast enough for my taste. I want it now.

And must you really quote Albert Pike? While i find his inclinations fascinating I don't fully believe that this was something fostered by him directly. Somewhere around here there is a thread that goes into further detail only I never promote necrothreads as its probably been a dead one for a good while now much like Albert.

Still if theres and credence in what he says.....I sure hope this ball gets rollin soon. Then maybe I can put my talents to good use. As of right now however it would seem they are wasting away.

Whats going to happen needs to happen. Once you understand that in its entirety you can then move forward with purpose.

i wouldnt lose sleep over it.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
presidents ... emporers .... kings all die .. nations and empires rise and fall nothing lasts forever..

not my concern the world will continue to go on as it always has .. in the end none of what people think is important means absolutely nothing.

Best post in the thread. If we're still around a hundred years from now, people will still be claiming that modern times reflect biblical prophecy, just as they were saying it a hundred years ago from now.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
People dont generally worry about these thing they cant change...arent going to stop...and doesnt matter what they think in the long run. You arent getting that?

Of course I get it, it's just I question why that has to be the case. I think if more people prayed and asked for help something could help mankind. Surely, with so much evil in the world there are good forces as well?

Also I think more people would worry about it if they knew what was going on. Sadly, they don't.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Summary?

Or anti-Zionist rant?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
I only care that it is not happening fast enough for my taste. I want it now.

And must you really quote Albert Pike? While i find his inclinations fascinating I don't fully believe that this was something fostered by him directly. Somewhere around here there is a thread that goes into further detail only I never promote necrothreads as its probably been a dead one for a good while now much like Albert.

Still if theres and credence in what he says.....I sure hope this ball gets rollin soon. Then maybe I can put my talents to good use. As of right now however it would seem they are wasting away.

Whats going to happen needs to happen. Once you understand that in its entirety you can then move forward with purpose.

i wouldnt lose sleep over it.

Regarding Albert Pike, even if the letter is a hoax, people were commenting on the 'three world wars' letter as early as 1925.

Basic logic tells us this is significant because this pre dates WW2 and the creation of Israel in 1948. The letter, hoax or not, accurately described WW2 and the rise of Communism to rival the west (cold war), and also discusses how the world will divide once again this time over the middle eastern situation in WW3- as is being set up right now.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan

Originally posted by Expat888

Best post in the thread. If we're still around a hundred years from now, people will still be claiming that modern times reflect biblical prophecy, just as they were saying it a hundred years ago from now.

I see your point, but I think we really are experiencing the end of a cycle right now.

Just look at how fast technology has improved in the last 100 years in relation to the rest of our history, mankind as it is, has peaked.

As a race, we are simply not responsible enough to live with this technology- more people have died through war in the last 100 years than in all recorded history.

Society has fallen apart, mankind has once again proven it is not capable of being in the possession of such knowledge, for we use it to destroy each other. It is a cycle, and we're near the end of yet another.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I do not think it is as much of not caring as it is denial.
With all that is going on they are having an "input overload" and it is all so fantastic and unbelievable they just shut down. So for the most part it is just simple denial that any of this can be happening.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Summary?

Or anti-Zionist rant?

Summary is that the world is being set up for a major conflict that will start in the middle east.

Zionism has been the catalyst to get the ball rolling. Deny it all you like but since Zionism was created as a political movement at te end of the 19th century, we've had two world wars and countless never ending wars all over the world all leading to the situation we are in today- the brink of WW3.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Citizen Corps' Mission
The mission of Citizen Corps is to harness the power of every individual through education, training, and volunteer service to make communities safer, stronger, and better prepared to respond to the threats of terrorism, crime, public health issues, and disasters of all kinds.

Here are 7 organizations traing for any number of things in every city, every month over and over and over and over and over....what do you expect? This is not counting DHS, NATIONAL GUARDS, POLICE, FIRE, EMERGENCY RESPONSE ETC ETC.

*Federally sponsored partner programs help build capacity for first responders through the use of volunteers.

Citizen Corps Partner Programs

The Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Program educates people about disaster preparedness and trains them in basic disaster response skills, such as fire safety, light search and rescue, and disaster medical operations. Using their training, CERT members can assist others in their neighborhood or workplace following an event and can take a more active role in preparing their community. The program is administered by the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

The Fire Corps promotes the use of citizen advocates to enhance the capacity of resource-constrained fire and rescue departments at all levels: volunteer, combination, and career. Citizen advocates can assist local fire departments in a range of activities including fire safety outreach, youth programs, and administrative support. Fire Corps provides resources to assist fire and rescue departments in creating opportunities for citizen advocates and promotes citizen participation. Fire Corps is funded through DHS and is managed and implemented through a partnership between the National Volunteer Fire Council, the International Association of Fire Fighters, and the International Association of Fire Chiefs.

USAonWatch - Neighborhood Watch works to provide information, training and resources to citizens and law enforcement agencies throughout the country. In the aftermath of September 11, 2001, Neighborhood Watch programs have expanded beyond their traditional crime prevention role to help neighborhoods focus on disaster preparedness, emergency response and terrorism awareness. USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch is administered by the National Sheriffs' Association in partnership with the Bureau of Justice Assistance, U.S. Department of Justice.

The Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) Program strengthens communities by helping medical, public health and other volunteers offer their expertise throughout the year as well as during local emergencies and other times of community need. MRC volunteers work in coordination with existing local emergency response programs and also supplement existing community public health initiatives, such as outreach and prevention, immunization programs, blood drives, case management, care planning, and other efforts. The MRC program is administered by HHS.

Volunteers in Police Service (VIPS) works to enhance the capacity of state and local law enforcement to utilize volunteers. VIPS serves as a gateway to resources and information for and about law enforcement volunteer programs. Funded by DOJ, VIPS is managed and implemented by the International Association of Chiefs of Police.
(**Courtesy of CITIZENS CORP)

CERT ORG
READY.GOV

top topics

<<   2 >>

join