learn more

Jehovah is Zeus. The link!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Hey BTW I have a question about the 18th level (rosicrucians) I'd like to discuss over U2U. If you don't mind, of course.
edit on 27-3-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread. I read a book saying that all of the ones deemed as gods are actually beings that have to follow certain laws.. Saying that "The All" is unknowable and is the laws itself. So if this is the case, those that we call god are still subjective to this law that has been proposed.

As far as the creation of humans, I believe this be an effect of a cause of being created by a handful of these gods. I honestly believe that we were not created at the same time, and I believe we've all been created as individual races by different gods.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
Jehovah was translated to Jovis by the Romans. Jovis is "Jupiter", as in "Jovian satellites". Jupiter was a copy of the Greek God of All Things, Zeus. Jehovah is Jovis, they just dropped the "eh".

And if your conclusion were vindicated, what do you think the effects on scripture might be ?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
And if your conclusion were vindicated, what do you think the effects on scripture might be ?

The Vatican would probably deny the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

An "answer" from an angel is not really an answer.

It's just the same as thinking something to yourself and caiming it to be absolute truth.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Jesus is not Zeus!!!
www.kingdavid8.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join