It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The video that 9-11, OS movement cant handle and rather pretend it dosnt answer EVERYTHING!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The buildings dustified, then the wind blew away all that dust. So no explosions. That's BS. explosions would break it down into huge boulder and rock sized parts. Not dust. There are no boulders though. But there is tons of dust. TONS. All there is is dust. Again the buildings got dustified. It's an energy weapon of some kind. Youtube: Judy wood. Look at this photo below.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
The buildings dustified, then the wind blew away all that dust. So no explosions. That's BS. explosions would break it down into huge boulder and rock sized parts. Not dust. There are no boulders though. But there is tons of dust. TONS. All there is is dust. Again the buildings got dustified. It's an energy weapon of some kind. Youtube: Judy wood. Look at this photo below.

Did you know that almost all the steel in the world trade centers was coated with fireproofing. And did you know that after the towers collapsed, almost none of the steel was coated with fireproofing.

What happened to all that fireproofing ? That's the real mystery, Where all that dust come from is unimportant.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by easybreezy

it answers all of the subjects by the "official reports"

There is one subject it left out..... Truss seats. Gage never mentions them.

Everybody knows that this is the failure point that led to the total progressive collapse.

Why is it that Gage never showed us how these supports designed to hold the weight of 1 floor would be able to withstand the force of multiple floors impacting them ?

Gage is an architect, he should be able to explain it.

Maybe you can explain it ?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
reply to post by kwakakev

You are correct. I only post on two internet forums these days, and then only during times when I'm taking a break from other pursuits, or when I have new information I want feedback on. Why only 9/11 forums (ATS and JREF)? Because that is the subject of my research. I research for primary historical documentation, not people's spin on media accounts or secondary sources.

I've had my fill of thermite, directed energy weapons, holograms and other fantasies. I don't care to discuss them or watch YouTube videos advocating them. If someone ever presents evidence (not YouTube videos) to support an alternative, then I might reconsider my position on the structural collapse hypothesis. But, I am a layperson, not a structural engineer, and I state many times in many places that my opinion and 25 cents won't even get you a cup of coffee.

However, I do agree that the WTC7 collapse seems particularly odd. I would not agree that demolition is the ONLY viable explanation for the collapse, but it certainly seems to have about as much merit as the NIST explanation does (to me anyways). But, without direct evidence to support either, I reckon it is just a matter of which makes more sense to a particular individual.

If only 1 of the buildings was brought down by the government would that change your mind about what happened to the other 2?

Bldg. 7 was the only building that was NOT HIT by an AIRPLANE that COLLAPSED. WHY? Other buildings were damaged and on fire so why the trade center building?

No building rated for an airplane attack has EVER collapsed before! Maybe that is not enough reason to start to believe this was done on purpose by people in our own government. Maybe there will never be a smoking gun. Denial is a very strong tool used by the weak-minded. It protects you from uncomfortable thoughts. Good for you, but those with eyes and ears and an open mind willing to weigh the evidence understand what happened and why.

Most likely, when you are old, the facts will come out showing the involvement of the executive branch. That will be a black eye on our society like killing the Jews was for Germany. In both cases hatred caused the wars. Those responsible just moved on to other endeavors never admitting any fault. Their offspring have become the same harboring hatred for those they dislike and ignoring any negative criticism of their actions.

Fortunately for the world their hatred will also be their undoing. When they have finished destroying what they can we will pick up the pieces and start over. They will never accept responsibility and we will likely forgive them. Will we learn from their mistake or will our children repeat the cycle? Who knows.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
i saw the video and even before it,on that day on the news clip that kept repeating,i said this was demolished.no question about it.uneducated people yes,in the field.but you dont need much learngning to figure out it was demolished.plain and simple,the answer to any douths?push for a real investigation,unless you have intrest in not to.people on the os said it them self it was a farce investigation.if its yellow and quacks like a duck, it is a dam demolished duck.and one thing to consider here is,so much has come out of this demolishing and dont forget the killing.the least gov can do?a real dam investigation.for criying out loud! the buildings were not properly fallen when already they were pointing fingers on the tv news. yup, its yellow and quacks like a duck.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
its yellow and quacks like a duck.

Yellow ducks peep, they don't Quack untill they're older .

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by easybreezy

You must reword your debacle, it wasn't all of America that wanted this, it was the few on top that hate Muslims even though Christianity, Muslim and Jewish religion all came from same father Abraham. So why are the 1% putting us at war with our brethren? Why are they allowed to fill their pockets with money over a war? Everything is so inter culturally mixed that war would be idiotic in times as now! There are so many mixed cultures in every country that a war would hurt citizens on every side of the line. So that right there proves that they are doing over monetary gains! If they want to fight so bad, put the leaders in a ring and see who had the balls to win, I think this world is way tired of Hierarchy dictators running the show destroying anything they feel will obstruct their path! Why are the pawns losing lives over something that two leaders could end in a quick one on one fight, person to person? What, they really have to ruin it for every mother #er in this world by doing the bull# that they have been doing? I don't think you people have the balls to stand up anymore?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

Then what is your opinion of WTC 7?? Surely you can at least understand people's doubts and concerns due to the collapses identical resemblance to a controlled demolition.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Because structures casually explode and collapse at free fall speed, right?

The way the towers collapsed suggests it was a controlled demolition, not the result of structural failure. Had it been structural failure, the collapse would have happened much differently and the towers would not have simply disintegrated one after the other. Two planes hitting two different areas should not produce identical collapse.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Because structures casually explode and collapse at free fall speed, right?

The way the towers collapsed suggests it was a controlled demolition, not the result of structural failure. Had it been structural failure, the collapse would have happened much differently and the towers would not have simply disintegrated one after the other. Two planes hitting two different areas should not produce identical collapse.

Now how is it that what you just said makes perfect sense, yet to the "Debunkers" it is useless blather?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by easybreezy

Ladies and gentlemen ! Might I respectfully suggest that these 9 / 11 posts, come round periodically, and just end up reheating the same old arguments, which descend in to rudeness, often as not, and a battle between those who believe the official story, and those who think there was a conspiracy behind it.

Whichever " Side " you happen to be on, the arguments are going nowhere, and never will unless some new piece of evidence comes to light...

Dare I suggest it is time to give it a rest now, and move on ?

Or, perhaps I'm wrong, perhaps we just like being argumentative and at times, rude ?

P.s. I've got my fireproof suit on, in readiness....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Look into the light, close yours eyes, breath deeply, and repeat after me.

Your government never lies!
Your government has your best interest at heart!
Your government has NEVER mislead the people!
Your government has NEVER experimented on it's people!
Your government is your friend!

The reality we have psychopaths and pedophiles running this planet is scary but, nonetheless it is true!
From the satanic Vatican, to the Opium running Brit Royals, to the mere pedophile Neocon politician. One does not attain a position of authority without TPTB having some horrible skeleton in their closet in which to wield over them.

Prime example; Ever since President Wilson and his affair that Rothschild blackmailed him with into the Balfour Declaration into promising Israel, passing the espionage act, giving a supreme court seat to a Zionist, and starting the draft for ww1. USA has been heading down the drain. www.realjewnews.com...

The list of atrocities is huge proving reality is far worse than Talmud Vision wants you to believe. The truth is, we have been taken over almost entirely and we (most) are in denial. We are the slow boiling frog heading into 1984 and another holocaust.
All the pieces are in place and the ball is rolling for total control.

911 was orchestrated because the OK City bombing did not get the job done (Patriot Act) that TPTB wanted. There would be no terrorist if the CIA MI6 etc did not exist. The nuts running the show have an addiction just like the gambler does but, theirs is for power. They already have money and now they long (chasing the dragon) for that feeling they had the first time they swindled their first million. They feel they are deserving and better than anyone else. The Sheep are collateral damage left in the wake of their path.

History does not lie!

www.jasonfrovich.com...

www.whale.to...

www.rense.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wake up People.

"They DO NOT care about you, AT ALL AT ALL AT ALL"
-George Carlin

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

No building rated for an airplane attack has EVER collapsed before!

Build rated for airplane attack....?

So who issues the rating ? Underwriter Laboratory?

We have tested this building and rate it for airplane attack

Say a sliding scale..... Rated for Cessna ... 737..... 767 .... 747 ,, Airbus 380

I'd say are little confused

What the designers of WTC did was calculate the force that am aircraft impact, in this case a Boeing 707,
would create Determined lateral forces that such a impact would create was 13 million ft lbs

The side of the WTC could resist 17 million ft lbs - so designers said would not topple over if hit

Failed to consider whole range of other effects - fires created by fuel load, fireproofing would be dislodged by
impact, elevators being disabled so Firefighter could not reach the upper floors, etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by onecraftydude

No building rated for an airplane attack has EVER collapsed before!

Build rated for airplane attack....?

So who issues the rating ? Underwriter Laboratory?

We have tested this building and rate it for airplane attack

Say a sliding scale..... Rated for Cessna ... 737..... 767 .... 747 ,, Airbus 380

I'd say are little confused

What the designers of WTC did was calculate the force that am aircraft impact, in this case a Boeing 707,
would create Determined lateral forces that such a impact would create was 13 million ft lbs

The side of the WTC could resist 17 million ft lbs - so designers said would not topple over if hit

Failed to consider whole range of other effects - fires created by fuel load, fireproofing would be dislodged by
impact, elevators being disabled so Firefighter could not reach the upper floors, etc.

So you think 2 planes brought down 3 buildings, huh?
It is very upsetting ignorance still infects people's minds like this.

Effing Mind BOGGLING! How much are you getting paid to sell your soul? Or, did they offer you and your family a DUMB ticket or something?
1000's of Architects and Engineers Are Not Wrong. It is like kicking a dead horse with you synoptically challenged indoctrinated people.

Your world will not disintegrate admitting your are wrong.

edit on 24-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: video add

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

five incidents in that day are surrounded with uncommon results never seen before.5!,never before! get it?5,never before.now repeat with me 5 incidents in one day resulted in never before seen results.now repeat after me,wow!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So. The OP posts a video that has zero EVIDENCE. When called on it OP then attacks whomever does not agree with their opinion. Sounds like par for the course. Attack and belittle those who don't agree. Fantastic.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

The incidents that day were "uncommon". So why would you expect "common" results?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Lets look at a picture of what Godzilla did in 1998:

The creators of this Manhattan-based flick, must have felt a t-rex like lizard ripping clean through a building would NOT cause its collapse.

3 years later a Boeing would do something similar on a much smaller scale on a much larger building. And that sucker collapsed into dust.

Yes, Godzilla was movie. Funny thing is so was 9/11!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think the op just set this forum back about 2 years. Can we delete this whole thread so the 9/11 discussion doesnt seem too idiotic?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Seems to be an accurate representation of those who think it was the ebil gubermint that did it. Why delete it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join