It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why silver is set to skyrocket, and how YOU can bring down the fiat system!

page: 3
10
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xenongod
 


Number one way to keep it secure: don't tell anyone about it. If your neighbors are going to ransack your house, they would do it anyway knowing there's silver there or not. If they have no reason to think your house is any more special than the next, you're dealing with the normal odds. If you live in a high-crime area, get a safety deposit box at a local credit union.




posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   


How to make money selling gold,..

Fear is the absolute best salesman of Gold.

Find someone with some spare cash,
add in a pinch of ignorance,
pour in a good blend of natural fear,
stir vigorously until fully mixed up,

And bake @1700/oz until the green bubbles to the top.

Pull from oven when lightly browned and a nice tasty cash pie after cooling.

Serve with ice cream if desired.

www.ignorancedenied.com...


Replace 'Gold', with 'Silver'. Same formula.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
reply to post by 00nunya00
 


The IMF are the ones I worry about doing a gold dump. The have done it before. 403 tonnes back in 2009. Who know what they are up to.



But the price of gold has still doubled since 2009. If you were trying to make that month's rent by trading gold, then yes, it was bad for you. If you had bought gold beforehand to hold on to, you're doing great just a few short years later.

Once again, I'm not advocating silver as a get-rich-quick scheme or an income investment. I'm advocating its long-term and crisis-scenario value, and current positioning as the leverage needed to bring JP Morgan et al down.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by smirkley
 


This is nothing but baseless assertions hidden in snarky attempts at wit. Nevermind the rest of it

edit on 26-6-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by smirkley
 


This is nothing but baseless assertions hidden in snarky attempts at wit. Show me the graph where silver (or even gold for that matter) has lost value on a 10-year scale?


I dont think I have to.

Gold has peaked and will fall. Simple techinicals demonstrate that.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by smirkley
 


Of course it will fall in the short-term, that's the market. Long-term, it holds its value. Always has, always will. Unlike paper and faith in companies' earning power, there is a finite amount of gold and silver in terms of production and consumption, and the weaker an economy gets, the higher it's valued. Are you betting on the economy getting better, or worse? That's what it comes down to.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by smirkley
 


Of course it will fall in the short-term, that's the market. Long-term, it holds its value. Always has, always will. Unlike paper and faith in companies' earning power, there is a finite amount of gold and silver in terms of production and consumption, and the weaker an economy gets, the higher it's valued. Are you betting on the economy getting better, or worse? That's what it comes down to.


No, but I am betting the luster of gold in a recovering economy will tarnish.

And quite abruptly.

The euro doesnt add up to nothing but squat. The dollar is poised to regain it;s prominence,

And gold/silver is nothing but a go-between changes, and those changes will leave fear in the dust holding the bag of failed futures.

Betting my 50% per year over last 5 years average on it.




edit to add: I predicted the demise of the dollar and the bankruptsy of the USD here on ATS years ago. Now i predict that the rest of the world falls harder than the USD.

Bet on it.
edit on 26-6-2012 by smirkley because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by smirkley
 


Sure it will----do you see anyone with the plan to help this economy recover? Do you see anyone with leadership that will keep this thing from crashing? If not, then it crashes, and everyone around you goes broke, but when silver hits its crazy highs, you sell and come out far better for the crash. It will peak again like in the 80's, and even if you miss the very top of the peak you have quite a while---years, historically----before it comes back down anywhere near what you bought it at (again, disregarding the insane one-day peak in 1980, and even that immediately recovered to astronomical heights before finally falling back down over a number of years). But what's more likely to happen in a non-crashing economy is that it will go up, and come back down to realistic levels, and then slowly gain again to hold its value in an inflation-adjusted chart.

Again, I'm not talking about getting rich in the short-term, I'm talking about preserving your wealth for the long-term and bringing down the fiat system.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by smirkley
 

Again, I'm not talking about getting rich in the short-term, I'm talking about preserving your wealth for the long-term and bringing down the fiat system.


And agin, I am telling you that fear alone sells gold silver and platinum.

If you want to talk about the 'long-term', then you wouldnt be talking about buying investment grade metals at the peak of their price points.

You as a real investor would be looking for depressed or reduced markets.

And silver or gold, aint where you would be looking, unless you are looking to exit that market into something with more upside potential.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Sorry if this 'tarnishes' your thread, but facts are facts.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by smirkley
 


Sure it will----do you see anyone with the plan to help this economy recover? Do you see anyone with leadership that will keep this thing from crashing? If not, then it crashes, and everyone around you goes broke, but when silver hits its crazy highs, you sell and come out far better for the crash. It will peak again like in the 80's, and even if you miss the very top of the peak you have quite a while---years, historically----before it comes back down anywhere near what you bought it at (again, disregarding the insane one-day peak in 1980, and even that immediately recovered to astronomical heights before finally falling back down over a number of years). But what's more likely to happen in a non-crashing economy is that it will go up, and come back down to realistic levels, and then slowly gain again to hold its value in an inflation-adjusted chart.

Again, I'm not talking about getting rich in the short-term, I'm talking about preserving your wealth for the long-term and bringing down the fiat system.


Really think these billionairs are going to just let a collapse of all there money?

Think they are going to let *money* especially all the money they have to be worthless*.

No way in hell.. There are up and downs, just like the great depression things came back up..

Starting to think OP is one of those people with the goofy outfits on standing outside
the gold/silver store with a sign *buy buy buy gold silver buy buy buy* waving their arms and dancing
like a moron.
Max Keiser and friends are selling their gold and silver that they had been hanging onto for 30 years and bought at a very low price, to smucks at top dollar based on scarying them into retardation.
Would you be paying for this metal with cash or credit? THANKS!! your in the know now
edit on 26-6-2012 by mrballistic because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

Originally posted by 00nunya00
reply to post by smirkley
 

Again, I'm not talking about getting rich in the short-term, I'm talking about preserving your wealth for the long-term and bringing down the fiat system.


And agin, I am telling you that fear alone sells gold silver and platinum.

If you want to talk about the 'long-term', then you wouldnt be talking about buying investment grade metals at the peak of their price points.

You as a real investor would be looking for depressed or reduced markets.

And silver or gold, aint where you would be looking, unless you are looking to exit that market into something with more upside potential.


And I'm telling you that you're shilling for them. You as a "real investor" wouldn't even be concerned with what I'm doing or anyone else is doing, because it wouldn't matter to you unless you had some other agenda. Or unless you're just insanely narcissistic and *have* to be the center of attention.

Buh bye. It's been fun, but no one is buying your "everything's going to be normal" BS.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mrballistic
 


LOL, you just read the opening few lines of this thread and then hit "Post reply" eh?


You really have no clue about the difference between paper and wealth? Okay. Take a look at how long we've been using the "Federal Reserve Note" and compare that to our history of currency, banking, etc. Oh, but everything will stay the same!


Crashes are good for the elite; it allows them to buy everything YOU own for pennies on the dollar. Can you do math?



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
In the event of an economic collapse, you will be starving to death. JiT WILL SHUT DOWN. Applying the realm of Zimbabwe or some "past" local structure for the usage of PM's to what will probably occur at some point in the future, and saying that both scenarios are EQUAL, is a massive fallacy. If we have a global economic collapse, PM's WILL NOT help you in any way...



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Why do post keep geting people to buy gold and silver?
is it spam? or do they realy think its for the best?

in the past in america the Gov has Taken the gold from the people.
they would do it again.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pityocamptes
In the event of an economic collapse, you will be starving to death. JiT WILL SHUT DOWN. Applying the realm of Zimbabwe or some "past" local structure for the usage of PM's to what will probably occur at some point in the future, and saying that both scenarios are EQUAL, is a massive fallacy. If we have a global economic collapse, PM's WILL NOT help you in any way...


A) I won't be starving, I've got that covered.
B) Production will eventually start again, or do you think 7 billion people will just be content to lay down and die and never make progress again? The world doesn't end because the economy crashes, it always comes back.
C) Who brought up Zimbabwe?
D) During the rebuilding after a collapse, PMs will be one of the few things of intrinsic value after food and water are covered.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

in the past in america the Gov has Taken the gold from the people.
they would do it again.


Which is why I'm advocating silver. They could not possibly hope to confiscate or even try to account for the entire US supply of silver, there's far too much of it. Gold, they've already starting raking in----"sell your old and broken gold for top dollar!" Silver will never be confiscated.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Originally posted by pityocamptes
In the event of an economic collapse, you will be starving to death. JiT WILL SHUT DOWN. Applying the realm of Zimbabwe or some "past" local structure for the usage of PM's to what will probably occur at some point in the future, and saying that both scenarios are EQUAL, is a massive fallacy. If we have a global economic collapse, PM's WILL NOT help you in any way...


A) I won't be starving, I've got that covered.
B) Production will eventually start again, or do you think 7 billion people will just be content to lay down and die and never make progress again? The world doesn't end because the economy crashes, it always comes back.
C) Who brought up Zimbabwe?
D) During the rebuilding after a collapse, PMs will be one of the few things of intrinsic value after food and water are covered.


I doubt you have (A) covered for 18 months +
No, production will not start again, not within your lifetime - and yes, within 12-18 months of an economic collapse 85% of the populace will die.
Everyone likes to compare why PM's will work, using Zimbabwe as their golden child.
No PM's will have no value whatsoever in a collapse - food and water will be KEY ISSUES. For the love of Christ people do some research. In the event of a collapse energy collapsis. No one is producing energy. Energy is jey with population growth. No oil, no energy = no food, no medicine, nothing.

I can tell you this with 100% certainty, in the event of collapse PM's will not help, you will be lucky to make it to the next day...



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Originally posted by buddha

in the past in america the Gov has Taken the gold from the people.
they would do it again.


Which is why I'm advocating silver. They could not possibly hope to confiscate or even try to account for the entire US supply of silver, there's far too much of it. Gold, they've already starting raking in----"sell your old and broken gold for top dollar!" Silver will never be confiscated.



Hahahaha, do you really think they are holding onto gold? They are getting suckers like you to buy, look at where the outflow is going... its farmland - as in on a global scale, millions of acres are being bought up with the money the PM clowns are "investing" in. Oh, and if it gets bad enough, your PM's will be confiscated and done so with relative ease, as will guns, etc.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes
 




Wow.

I have land to grow food for generations. Don't you worry your pretty little head about me. I need no advice on the survival front, thanks.

Go ahead and place your bets on humanity laying down to die; I'm not. Yes, many will perish for many reasons, but you seem to think everyone would just stay home and let the whole system go to hell and let their neighbors starve and die; you seem to think the government wouldn't take it as the opportunity to seize control by becoming the savior as much as possible. That's wishful libertarian thinking, but it's not realistic. This system will claw its way back to power as quick as it can, no matter what kind of "prepping" you do. Go ahead, prep for the stoneage; I'm prepping for beyond.



new topics

top topics


active topics

 
10
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join