It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO-UFO door opens for alien contact June 29th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
channel.nationalgeographic.com...

The National Geographic Channel has a show called Chasing UFOs, and on the 29th of June they will send a message in response to the 35th anniversary of The Wow Signal. Read about it on there site or look for an add. The event is hosted by twitter.

If you have any other "events" that suggest attempts to contact aliens, Please share.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Just to let you know another thread has been made about it as well here is the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
im actually starting to believe they may not be "aliens" might actually be interdimensional beings, Maybe the government is just going with it so the public just thinks there "aliens"
edit on 23-6-2012 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
im actually starting to believe they may not be "aliens" might actually be interdimensional beings, Maybe the government is just going with it so the public just thinks there "aliens"

I don't think the public's reaction would be that different. Finding out we are not alone one way or the other would be exciting for some, disturbing for most.

Also op that was a misleading thread tittle, how do you factor in the nwo and doors open for et contact with a natgeo show.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrestonSpace

Originally posted by shadowreborn89

I don't think the public's reaction would be that different. Finding out we are not alone one way or the other would be exciting for some, disturbing for most.

Also op that was a misleading thread tittle, how do you factor in the nwo and doors open for et contact with a natgeo show.

It was a poorly written headlline, but perhaps he intended to imply something as will be next on the list of human enlightenment toward all things about ETs.. Earth people are just now coming to terms with the increasing discoveries about other planets that may harbor life.

Next on the list of shocking realizations is that we are definitely not the Masters of the Universe either. The next step, but maybe not yet final realization, is that the ETs are the ones calling the shots for the very disturbing changes that the NWO have been dictating.

At some point, we will be calling referring to the ETs generically as "The Overlords."
If that sounds too much like a science-fiction term....well, you will be living in the time of science-fiction coming real. The next to step will be for humans to equate the earlier work of the ETs with our planet to our many myths of god and creation. The absolute final step is for humans to realized their inate abilities to transcend human consciousness. (Yeah. I know. Most of you have absolutely no idea of what that means.) .

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I did not mean to mislead. I see the subject becoming very common, and people are becoming more and more in tune with the belief that "aliens" exist. I see the NWO using such shows or events as a way to prepare people for the invasion or intervention of aliens as gods. Mabey they will really invade or appear, mabey they wont. If they do I would call it a false flag until I can see otherwise.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by slapmyface

I see the NWO using such shows or events as a way to prepare people for the invasion or intervention of aliens as gods.

Or maybe gods as aliens, since the ET mythology is ultimately based on a materialism / physicalism paradigm...a paradigm which is bunk.

edit on 24-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by slapmyface

they are not unidentified and they are not alien.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp1r1tu4l33
reply to post by slapmyface

they are not unidentified and they are not alien.

And who is they?

new topics

top topics

join