It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a Syrian Rebel.. what?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Gl obalPost

IDLIB PROVINCE, Syria — Ahmed Assi dodges bullets and missiles on a regular basis.

The 24-year-old has been shot at, wounded, hunted down, imprisoned and tortured. He has spent many months camping in the Syrian mountains “Che Guevara style.”

But Assi is not a rebel fighter. He is a Syrian journalist — with a political agenda.

“I make my jihad by words, not by violence,” he said.

His mission is not just to tell the world about the plight of Syria's rebel forces, but also to raise money, which the rebels use to buy more of whatever they might need. Assi works for one of several dozen websites that have popped up in the last year to raise cash for activists and rebels working inside Syria to topple President Bashar al-Assad.

“We raise money for weapons, but armed conflict is not the objective — it is a necessity at this time,” explained Assi, who works with a team of volunteers on the shamfalcons.com website. “The real value of my work will be after the revolution. Information is more powerful than a bullet.”

So, you, yes you can sponser a Syrian 'Rebel'! Ugh...

here is a sign, this is what a couple rebel groups are calling themselves: -

Sham Falcons
.. ha Ya a Sham is right.. Cause guess who is also arming the rebels, along with the generous support of??
Confirmed: US CIA Arming Terrorists in Syria-VIDEO

But wait,. they aren't working for the CIA are they?! Oh wait.. the rebels are the good guys right? IMO, both the government and the rebels are both committing autrocities and are being supplied by their proxy superior.. the Rebels by the US and NATO, Assad by Russia and Iran.

No, don;t believe that the rebels are also doing bad # over there??
BBC

Syria rebels accused of massacring 25 people in village

At least 25 people have been killed and their bodies mutilated by "terrorists" in northern Syria, state media report.

The Sana state news agency cited sources as saying the victims had been abducted earlier on Friday from Darat Izza, a village in Aleppo province.

Activists said 26 government supporters had been shot dead by rebels.

The joint UN-Arab League envoy on Syria Kofi Annan said it was "time for countries of influence to raise the level of pressure" over Syria.

Not so fuzzy now are they? Don't get me wrong, I DO NOT condone any killings, either on the government or rebel side.. I think what people need to realize is that this is a propoganda and proxy war.. and things are going to heat up soon! Russia sending troops to their base, Turkey getting a plane shot down.. (I still have issues with that actually happening.. seems like a pretty sweet false flag set-up, no?)

So, who's signing up to help the CIA overthrow another government? haha the title of this thread really should be,
"Adopt a CIA agent!"

Thoughts!?

Related ATS Threads:
Syrian Rebels Seen in There Own Footage Caught In Staging Mortar?,

edit on 6/23/2012 by Nspekta because: eta, links, etc etc etc

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Why would anyone give these rebels money? Hell id rather give assads regime money....and i still wouldnt do that!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Awesome.
Excellent way to oppose Tyranny in the world.
Whoever thought this up is a genius super hero and only in a great capitolist society would this be possible.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
reply to post by Nspekta

Awesome.
Whoever thought this up is a genius super hero and only in a great capitolist society would this be possible.

When i posted this, I thought that you may show up in this thread..
Yea.. way to apposed Tyrrany by supporting the very groups that IMPOSE tyranny throughout the world.. the CIA's minions..
Again, I'm not for any killing or civil wars... Can;t you see the propaganda going on in this campaign? They want you to arm the rebels who are ALSO committing massacres! If you 'adopt' a rebel, your hands are going to be covered in more blood than they already are as a US tax payer!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It may be a good idea. The Syrian Free People have no guns, unlike USA where majority has a couple of weapons stashed away authorised by a farsighted sacred Constitution by great men, should one day the govt turned rogue, as the beast Assad- King of HumanSlayers, had done.

In a way, it may be a way to beholden the Rebellion to adherement to Human Rights. The destruction of wild animals that poses and had harmed fellow humans is a right of all humanity. We may be a diverse human race, with very much differences based upon geological barriers and cultures of traditions from ancient history, but we do share common aspirations in life - peace, love, justice, equality, shared wealth, responsible freedom and progress.

Despite differences and radical man-made divisions by hatred for personal agendas, these Syrian Free People are only simple folks, our fellow humans, our brothers and sisters in Syria, seeking only what we all too sought for, seeking our hand to pull them out of their horror.

Freedom can never be bestowed upon or given freely, or it will only be taken by granted by citizens. It can only be won by sacrifice and blood, to courageously stand against oppression to human responsible freedom. I am honored today that the Syrian Free People are standing up now, fighting for their own freedom and common aspirations of mankind, to end the despical horror of continued slaughter of innocent men, women and children daily by Assadist forces .

All they seek from us is help. Money is one of them to help fund the weapons and medicines. Another is Air power, for they have no pilots or jets or even trained against the might of the beast in Syria today. They are only simple farmers and shopkeepers, seeking to be free, the way americans of 1776 were, won and built a great nation and role model for the world.

We, you and I , can make a better world today, help our fellow brothers and sisters around the world today rather than continually pay to economic and political tyrants in cash and blood whom cares not a whit or responsiblity to the human race.
edit on 23-6-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
It may be a good idea. The Syrian Free People have no guns, unlike USA where majority has a couple of weapons stashed away authorised by a farsighted sacred Constitution by great men, should one day the govt turned rogue, as the beast Assad- King of HumanSlayers, had done.

In a way, it may be a way to beholden the Rebellion to adherement to Human Rights. The destruction of wild animals that poses and had harmed fellow humans is a right of all humanity. We may be a diverse human race, with very much differences based upon geological barriers and cultures of traditions from ancient history, but we do share common aspirations in life - peace, love, justice, equality, shared wealth, responsible freedom and progress.

Despite differences and radical man-made divisions by hatred for personal agendas, these Syrian Free People are only simple folks, our fellow humans, our brothers and sisters in Syria, seeking only what we all too sought for, seeking our hand to pull them out of their horror.

Freedom can never be bestowed upon or given freely, or it will only be taken by granted by citizens. It can only be won by sacrifice and blood, to courageously stand against oppression to human responsible freedom. I am honored today that the Syrian Free People are standing up now, fighting for their own freedom and common aspirations of mankind, to end the despical horror of continued slaughter of innocent men, women and children daily by Assadist forces .

All they seek from us is help. Money is one of them to help fund the weapons and medicines. Another is Air power, for they have no pilots or jets or even trained against the might of the beast in Syria today. They are only simple farmers and shopkeepers, seeking to be free, the way americans of 1776 were, won and built a great nation and role model for the world.

We, you and I , can make a better world today, help our fellow brothers and sisters around the world today rather than continually pay to economic and political tyrants in cash and blood whom cares not a whit or responsiblity to the human race.
edit on 23-6-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

Bravo, well said and the stars for you will multiply exponentially if people get their heads out of the sand.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
reply to post by Nspekta

Awesome.

When i posted this, I thought that you may show up in this thread..
Yea.. way to apposed Tyrrany by supporting the very groups that IMPOSE tyranny throughout the world.. the CIA's minions..
Again, I'm not for any killing or civil wars... Can;t you see the propaganda going on in this campaign? They want you to arm the rebels who are ALSO committing massacres! If you 'adopt' a rebel, your hands are going to be covered in more blood than they already are as a US tax payer!

No, they are people who battle the beast, ie organized millitary might used to suppress and slaughter the very populations they are entrusted to care for.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

No guns? Oh dear. No guns my foot. From the Daily Telegraph of the 15th

US holds high-level talks with Syrian rebels seeking weapons in Washington
Syrian rebels have held meetings with senior US government officials in Washington as pressure mounts on the US to authorise a shipment of heavy weapons, including surface-to-air missiles to combat the Assad regime, the Daily Telegraph has learned.

Daily Telegraph

Go take a look at the picture. I wish i had a weapon like that. There are thousands of weapons in civilian hands. Don't kid yourself that they don't have gins.
edit on 23/6/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Apparently CNN readers on CNN aren't happy about that either and yes CNN is even spreading that as well.
And whats this? people are giving likes to a troll?
that's not surprising.

S & F
edit on 23-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Nspekta

Apparently CNN readers on CNN aren't happy about that either and yes CNN is even spreading that as well.
And whats this? people are giving likes to a troll?
that's not surprising.

S & F
edit on 23-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Everytime you play the troll card on someone, your whole argument gets tossed out the window along with the bathwater and an innocent baby.

top topics

join