It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Don't Be Alarmed": Army Trains MPs To Drive Tanks On U.S. Streets

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I find it hilarious and disgusting at the same time when one of the InfoWars crew asks a bunch of marines about Posse Comitatus and none of them have a clue about what he is talking about…

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
The first thing that came to mind...

That was a very brave thing he did. I wonder if he's still alive.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here is the video from KSDK news

www.ksdk.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ya rev up the paranoia, because no other country on earth has streets to drive tanks on.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Back in 2000 when my husband was in the military - they did the same thing. They trained with their hemmet's not just on the base, but off base also. This is not new, it is simply news because conspiracy theory is popular and trending right now.

~ Serra

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have a friend in the army and he believes this is only for the a "possible" chance war comes to our streets.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
They are trying to pry the South China Sea from China to get all the oil under it.

Britain's already paid the Philippines for the oil under the Ocean. Either China breaks out their guns to counter Britain's money/actions......or they lose the South China Sea and some of their islands.

The US is just fighting Britain's financial interests in Asia. That's why war might be coming to your streets.

The Army doesn't have a massive pool of mechanics anymore to keep changing the rubber pads on tank tracks. When they start heavily using tanks on the roads....won't really be roads much longer. Mass Road transit will stop.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
reply to post by Black_Fox

Well it makes sense, the entire interstate system was built for the millitary. So they're just training them to use the system already in place.

THANK YOU! My father told me this like 30 years ago. All of the highway bridges, tunnels, etc need to be able to carry military-grade vehicles. And the people that drive these vehicles need to know how to actually run them on the roads they were designed to be able to drive on!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The Pentagon has contingency plans for any possible scenario anywhere in the world, including the US. If we have an economic collapse and hungry people riot, the government needs to be able to respond.

Listening to PP will make you paranoid.
edit on 23-6-2012 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

What makes you think there are FEMA camps? Where's the proof ? They can't control an armed population. That's why until they get the guns out of the hands of the American people, there'll be no take over.
edit on 23-6-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I've driven past a few military bases that were "supposed to be" shut down, but are still manned...one of them is just outside of Clovis, NM.....looks deserted, but it's not.....too many vehicles in plain view of US hwy 70 to be deserted....there are plenty of others...including Ft Custer, in Michigan.....also in Wisconsin.....what do you think they're going to be used for? family gatherings?
edit on 2012/6/23 by moonweed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

From what I read tonight..they either have us on a black or red list! Is this RFID issue really going to go down?? There will be War in our own country!

Just curious, what did you read and where?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
Just curious, what did you read and where?

I found it on blacklisted news, myself

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
US Army conducts military training in north St. Louis
www.kmov.com...

The photo above shows what type of vehicle the Army will be using for training.

Tiny story telling people not to be alarmed by training through June 28, 2012.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
US Army conducts military training in north St. Louis
www.kmov.com...

The photo above shows what type of vehicle the Army will be using for training.

Tiny story telling people not to be alarmed by training through June 28, 2012.

"don't be alarmed" my glorious golden ass........that should be a dead giveaway that martial law will be happening, soon.....first it starts in one city....then another....then another.....you get the idea
edit on 2012/6/23 by moonweed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Just wondering what everyone is going to say when you start seeing this type of activity in more and more cities throughout the US? You'll probably say something like, oh, this is normal, it happens alot now, nothing to see, move along.

Being as old as I am I do not think I have ever seen or heard of the military roaming US neighborhoods for a training exercise. What about you truckers out there, y'all ever seen this kind of military training procedure before or anyone else?

A few links I dug up from several pages of googling this: St. Louis military driving tanks on us roads

Link1

Then I read the National Guard was called in to break up a Day Parade in Hartford Connecticut:
Link 2

Which I don't understand their presence being needed at that event but, why not at the Occupy event during the Bildeburg meeting?

Anyone else know or heard of any other events where the Military was called in?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Ok, so is there anyone that is so dumb that they do not see where this is heading? Where there's smoke theres fire. Military training for urban fighting in U.S. town and cities, learning to drive tanks and heavy armored vehicles in U.S. city streets, DHS ordering 450 million rounds of dumdums, military helicopters circling over major cities (ike Little Rock, AR) just flying around mapping points to set up blockades and chokepoints.

Wake the hell up folks, they ain't doing this kind of training because it's fun or because they want to change up the monotany of standard training and they ain't doing this to practice for any M.E. war because M.E. towns and cities are not built like the U.S. is.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Ok, so is there anyone that is so dumb that they do not see where this is heading? Where there's smoke theres fire. Military training for urban fighting in U.S. town and cities, learning to drive tanks and heavy armored vehicles in U.S. city streets, DHS ordering 450 million rounds of dumdums, military helicopters circling over major cities (ike Little Rock, AR) just flying around mapping points to set up blockades and chokepoints.

Wake the hell up folks, they ain't doing this kind of training because it's fun or because they want to change up the monotany of standard training and they ain't doing this to practice for any M.E. war because M.E. towns and cities are not built like the U.S. is.

ok.....who do i have to #, to get someone to quit repeating what I basically said, and pay attention to wtf is going on?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I gave examples earlier on in this thread demonstrating from personal experience that not only has the information coming from PrisonPlanet been inaccurate, but it's on a cycle. Fear is sold to you, you get worked up, and eventually nothing ever happens and Jones is that much wealthier thanks to you buying into it.

I'll turn it around. Wake the heck up, people. Nothing is happening. Do you have tanks/APCs rolling down your streets? No you do not.

Why be concerned when they train here? I don't get the fear. Do you consider yourself an enemy of the Government?

Or when they train to respond to natural disasters (but Jones spins it into future martial law), want to see people suffer in times of emergency? What exactly do you want our military to do, sit on their thumbs with your tax payer funding?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Just another alarmist fearmongering thread. Nothing to see here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join