It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why man is not allowed into hell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I see many people on here post about NDEs and going to hell. I will explain how this cannot be. First and foremost, hell as you are given sits empty. Satan and his angels reside in the place void of light, below as we call it. (Also, not all of the angels that were cast, were sent to the darkness, some couldn't make a choice when it was asked of them, and some sit in the prison above, because of the actions in the beginning). No man is allowed down there, not even the angels above. Father has never went down there either.

Background Info:

After Jesus returned back home, Satan was not allowed to stay here, only his angels. Currently, hell sits emtpy, as well as paradise, their location is in heaven.

Man can only go three places at death, four if it is allowed.
- Heaven (But, he first must go into debrief, as many are shocked that they are still alive.)
- Sitting Area 1 (If you have not yet made a choice)
- Sitting Area 2 (If you have made that choice of the one who is not spoken of)
- Here (These are your ghosts, who are confined to a certain area of death)

No man can speak to Satan, only his angels. If Satan is needed to be spoken to, a meeting takes place on common ground, and you would have to be an arc or above. Meetings are joined together by the keeper of common ground.

If a man leaves his body, he is only allowed to go here, common ground, or above if he is called. (John was brought above to give you Revelations, as was Paul in 2 Cor. 12:2)

There is no torment or burning forever for man, this is false and widely spread throughout the ages. In the sitting area, there is no movement, you only have your thoughts to think about and what you did to bring you to this place.

If you are given a dream of this place, it is of your own mind adding in information in which it does not have. As there is no place like that above or below.
edit on 22-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
And where did you get this info?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

Oh boy...you just opened up a huge can of worms

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
And where did you get this info?

There are quite a few from above that have direct knowledge of all, here.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by Jauk3

Oh boy...you just opened up a huge can of worms

Surely so, I get asked this question every thread I type in.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Don't you think people would be a bit skeptical of one who claims to have inside information of things above?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by jhill76

Don't you think people would be a bit skeptical of one who claims to have inside information of things above?

Surely so, this is why I answer the questions in the way I do, and many don't like the response. You can understand why, right?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

And how do we know for sure that you were sent from "above"?

What is the name of the place "above" from which you come?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by jhill76

And how do we know for sure that you were sent from "above"?

What is the name of the place "above" from which you come?

Look at my words again, I said many are from above who have direct knowledge of this. Above is heaven.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So, how do YOU fit into this group that has knowledge from above?

What is your relationship to them?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Father has never went down there either.

According to the bible. The "Father" is omnipresent. He doesn't have to go there. He is everywhere.

Psalms 139:8

If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Father has never went down there either.

According to the bible. The "Father" is omnipresent. He doesn't have to go there. He is everywhere.

Psalms 139:8

If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

If Father was to go there, it would no longer be a place of darkness. When this was written in Psalms, the writer is expressing that Father will be with him wherever he will go. This is a mans word of Father, this is not Father speaking for himself.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I well understand the duality of meanings in many scriptures. But your perspective limits the power of the Christian God.

Genesis 1:1-3

1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Darkness was upon the face of the deep until "God said" otherwise.

Yes, the writer was addressing God's presence in his life. But by extension, we can conclude from this and other scripture that God is everywhere present. Therefore, there isn't anyplace God isn't. And the darkness will not be full of light until God says...

The biblical God is omnipresent. Just because you don't see him, or feel him, doesn't mean he isn't there. Inwardly as well as outwardly.

But carry on, I wasn't trying to derail your thread. It was just a small glitch I noticed.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Yes, the writer was addressing God's presence in his life. But by extension, we can conclude from this and other scripture that God is everywhere present.

Therefore, there isn't anyplace God isn't.

Again, these are assumptions as you have stated. Father has not stated this in the word as you are given. Man cannot speak for Father, nor the angels above. If you want accurate information, you need to ask him directly, if this holds true or not.

The biblical God is omnipresent. Just because you don't see him, or feel him, doesn't mean he isn't there. Inwardly as well as outwardly.

He is always there. He has placed a lock on man, so that they cannot se all around them (spirits and the such), some do have the ability though. But, right before Jesus comes back, the lock will be removed, and man will be able to see all. This is in place, so that man can be administered the ultimate test, to determine where his heart stands.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You speak for the father, but you are just a man and man can't speak for God you just said. Ghosts do not exist as the bible says and the dead stay dead till the judgement, God can also show people things if he chooses and will show them the paths that lead to hell and heaven and will give those who he has chosen to show the people who are still alive to have a chance to change. When you say that it will be unlocked and we will be able to see with our eyes but that's when the holy spirit departs and death will evade us, few will be spared this coming judgement. That is what the new age people talk about when they speak of the ascension and they are being shown what Satan wants them to see. The word says they where cast from heaven to eath and these fallen angels are the ones pretending to be ghosts and telling new agers these lies. You limit God to just being stuck in heaven, when he walked on earth through Jesus and moves everywhere through the holy spirit.
edit on 22-6-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Man can only go three places at death, four if it is allowed.
- Heaven (But, he first must go into debrief, as many are shocked that they are still alive.)
- Sitting Area 1 (If you have not yet made a choice)
- Sitting Area 2 (If you have made that choice of the one who is not spoken of)
- Here (These are your ghosts, who are confined to a certain area of death)

You left out one. Reincarnation.

Millions and millions of people believe in reincarnations and there are thousands of reports of people remembering their past lives, including myself.

You can say I and others are deluded, but my experiences are equally as valid as your claim to be in possession of higher knowledge.

Your having no knowledge of rebirth, makes me question your assertion.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

You limit God to just being stuck in heaven, when he walked on earth through Jesus and moves everywhere through the holy spirit.

Please quote me saying God stays in heaven? If you follow my posts, I have refuted that claim many times. I only stated he does not go where Satan resides.

Ghosts do not exist as the bible says and the dead stay dead till the judgement

The dead stays dead as in they have no life, in a suspended state. As I stated above, they only have their thoughts to think over and what they did to get to that place.

God can also show people things if he chooses and will show them the paths that lead to hell and heaven and will give those who he has chosen to show the people who are still alive to have a chance to change.

This happens everyday, more than you think. Sometimes he does it in a major way like the visions. Some not so major, as in the loss of your job so that you may learn of what you are doing wrong.

he word says they where cast from heaven to eath and these fallen angels are the ones pretending to be ghosts and telling new agers these lies.

This is true. I was speaking only for man. Many have thought angels were ghosts as well.

You speak for the father, but you are just a man and man can't speak for God you just said.

I see how you draw that conclusion, and I should have wrote that differently, as I debated this on another thread. What I mean is that no one can speak for Father who has not had direct experience with him. I am not talking about praying in the closet and fellowship, I mean direct experience with him on a daily basis as above does. And, when I say above can not speak for him, I mean as in why he gave that order or why did this happen. Those types of questions need to be asked directly to him. Above does not deal in assumptions as man does here.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

You left out one. Reincarnation. Millions and millions of people believe in reincarnations and there are thousands of reports of people remembering their past lives, including myself. You can say I and others are deluded, but my experiences are equally as valid as your claim to be in possession of higher knowledge. Your having no knowledge of rebirth, makes me question your assertion.

We are not to speak of the previous cycles, this is why I do not speak of it. Man has been on this Earth many times, many people do remember a past life, the wipe of memory is sometimes not always complete.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Your having no knowledge of rebirth, makes me question your assertion.

This happens because you have not fully learned what all you have needed to learn for your previous time. Even sometimes angels above are sent here to learn and live as man.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

We are not to speak of the previous cycles, this is why I do not speak of it. Man has been on this Earth many times, many people do remember a past life, the wipe of memory is sometimes not always complete.

Surely that isn't be accident.

As we go through our purification, some are able to identify with their spiritual body while others are too traumatized by the atrocities that they have committed or suffered, and are in need of "peace" in order to continue their journey.

Flashes of our inherent immortality shine through.
edit on 22-6-2012 by windword because: added quote

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join